Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

You said you were experimenting with wanted correct…. I mean if you think about it wanted could have influenced this result quite a bit.

1 Like

Yep, I was part of the testing group. After the test I stopped using Wanted. It was too strong for me. I am just using CWON and LBH

2 Likes

Yea, I had some healing to do to make peace with people picking up on my love as well. This was before or maybe right around when I first tried subliminals.

I had this job and it wasn’t that great because people would rather talk about people than with them. Even if you did try to talk people they wouldn’t really like you because you were being genuine. They wanted to butt kissing stuff. But I treated everyone with respect and made the mistake of focusing on myself. I thought I could walk through the world in this high state of love because I’d read many of the spiritual masters and listened to them.

Well, I found out all about the crab bucket mentality. People tried their best to tear me down and on occasion when I would finally get mad after putting up with way more than anyone of them ever could, they’d laugh. That was funny to them to tear someone down from higher consciousness, to make them angry.

So it was a good thing despite all the hell I went through. It showed me that what started the “problems” for me was having the audacity to take to heart many of these spiritual teachings, to actually live it myself. So I had more healing to do, thankfully Dragon Reborn came along and it’s getting better but it’s not always easy.

I tried different jobs and it was worse than people picking up on my love. But I’d have people who kind of internet stalked me and found out I considered myself an empath. Then they got the genius idea that I had no feelings of my own and any feeling I felt they were so dumb they’d ask each other, whose feeling is that? So then when I was maintaining love one time a woman said that was hers, then her boyfriend was going to get jealous because she was “in love.” lol but they also don’t seem to understand Universal Love either.

I got a new job and one time I was walking through a gym and this bodybuilder guy told someone they were were “in love.” But I didnt’ like that because I could see people didn’t understand that. I was feeling love and that vibration would spread out and most people couldn’t handle it. So I got made out to be the problem when all I did was my job and to mind my own business as best I could. Meanwhile my privacy was being violated and invaded on levels I won’t mention in public anymore. So I had to quit my job and have been unemployed for about 2 years now.

I think I’m on my way back to being healed enough to have nothing for anything to stick to. But I’ve still got a ways to go.

So I definitely can relate to what you’re saying. And I can tell you that you’ve got it easy. And might you consider that it’s not “them” you’re rejecting, but rather some part of you?

4 Likes

Well I dont know this lady, first time I see her :sweat_smile::rofl:

Considering how the western world is currently set up, I would imagine a love-positivity scripting has to drill through a bunch of walls.

I noticed this heavily. First, something negative comes up but then I am reminded of how I got over all of it properly and who I became so far!

I thought it was my Sex Mastery run, but it might just be LBFH that questions everything how and why I pursue sex. Sometimes I am low libido af, sometimes horny. I wonder what glory awaits once this is reconciled! :slight_smile:

That’s good. I feel like the self-love definitely takes the lead in LBFH. Which makes a lot of sense.

And I honestly don’t know why I just replied to you all but I feel good :smiley:

4 Likes

Maybe she is a stalker and she knows you for a long time actually :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I don’t know her life after work :rofl:

1 Like

You had to just say, “However I do not love you”.
And that would be it.

1 Like

In a way I understand why you didn’t want this response. But think about it this way:

Attractive people get propositioned more than unattractive ones. And generally women (even average ones) are usually the ones who get complimented more than average men. Which implies a man have to be much more attractive to be complimented.

So flip it a bit in your mind and think of yourself as an attractive man which is why she is saying that she loves you. It is also possible that she reacted to you this way since you showed some spine by standing up for yourself in public and asking her whether she wanted to pay the bill. Something LBH probably helped with too along with her attraction for you.

Sure, changing the script such that It allows you to specify who you want to show your aura to might be possible. But it won’t be LB for Humanity then. It would be Love Bomb for People I Like.

I think you did very well in the situation but something bothered you. Maybe she was being sarcastic and that irritated you. But if you take things in your stride and don’t allow others (especially women) to rock your boat no matter what they say, you will be even more lovable/attractive.

Women love to push men’s buttons with their words to see if they will be moved. Since the power they wield is in their tongue as opposed to men’s power residing in their muscles, it’s a common and unconscious tactic used by women to size men up and chose the best man.

It’s a circus out there but you can train yourself to be the Ringmaster and make them dance to your tunes.

16 Likes

People will always react depending on their personal behavioral parameters. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do to change or control that. A different person would have reacted differently. Now it’s up to you to know how to manage those situations. It looks like the situation threw you off. Personally, I love those interactions. My response to her would have been :" Yes, I’m married but there always room for more. I’m actually looking for wife number 2. You’re in?".

6 Likes

Yes. This is an excellent response. A kind of verbal martial art where you use their words against them in a fun and exciting way that gives them the tingles.

Use their words to flirt with them. Be a bit cocky. It takes a bit of practice but it’s mainly a mindset where you give them a shit-eating grin and reply with an exaggerated agreement.

Try it. It’s fun.

2 Likes

Hahaha ! my wife was not far doing some shopping :joy:

I will learn how to use it, it is a new file

1 Like

I ran LBFH twice today in total. First one was stacked with R.I.C.H. because I will be running R.I.C.H. once weekly per Saint’s suggestion with my upcoming custom (which I’ll journal once it’s ordered).

Ran the 2nd loop while driving for deliveries.
I felt pretty calm other than a few times when the navigation in the Amazon Flex app had me going to the wrong house (next door to the actual address)…then I yelled a few obscenities at my phone that might’ve made Gordon Ramsay tell me to calm down.

Later in the evening, I felt kinda horny…ended up rubbing one out because it’s in the 90S (Farenheit) here in my town today, and I don’t have the energy to seduce the wife. She said it’s “too hot” anyway lol.

Kinda low-energy day overall today…but I don’t blame the sub for that. The heat is crazy today.

I have noticed as I run it that the “self love” aspect of this sub is showing me stuff about my dad more and more. Shining a light on his behaviors (which I journaled on my own journal about)…I think he has some traits of what is popularly being described as “Narcissists” on the Facebook memes now.

The nearly 4-hour convo with my mom where she opened up about stuff (on the day I started LBFH no less…SCORE!) is really making me realize that I need to man up and tell dad I don’t wanna listen to him vent negativity anymore…or I just need to ghost him for a bit.

I’ve tried before but he does the typical “Narcissist” thing of shifting blame all over the map except right in the center of the map where he stands.

This sub is crazy effective, but being that I am a “slow responder” I suspect it’s only gonna get weirder from here :rofl:

18 Likes

Have some humor and tell her: I know!!! it’s beautiful isn’t it?

Of course you are

Finally

Thank you Madame

I wish you fantastic fantasys

1 Like

I can see your point of view in all of this, I really can. She didn’t come across as very professional, so I can see how her behavior might have been confusing if you’re not used to people in these roles acting this way. It seems like she acted on the vibe of love you were sending out, and your body language was congruent with this loving vibe. If your body language didn’t match up with your vibe of love then she disregarded what she saw and acted on the feelings of universal love.

Some companies will work with you on making payments and will even lower your bill. Maybe she had the power to do this and wanted to make your payments easier due to the influence of this love that she felt, but then you took offence to her loudness, so she tried to liven up the situation by saying something to make you laugh. I think most people would have at least smiled at her comments. She probably just meant it as a compliment and nothing more.

11 Likes

Thx @lrw on the spot I was not laughing at all, I felt my boundaries trespassed. But now I find it funny. Next time it happened I will use humor :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

She was being rude, so maybe you did respond perfectly well for the situation. It’s great to use humor though, but you can only do what’s best in the situation that’s available to you. You Heartbreaker :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Oh wow. I was gonna mention this. I’ve been getting into my music so much easier lately and exploring different things.

6 Likes

I don’t care anymore. I am running this with EOG

8 Likes