Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

The original LB? I was listening to that for about a week until replacing it for this one with DR.

I highly recommend DR with LBFH.

I am excited to see how the next stage goes for me pairing the two!

2 Likes

I believe both would be fantastic together, but I’m no expert. :crazy_face:

My belief is that LBfH releases blockages in your system and therefore making you more relaxed and loose, and that in turn can result in sexual excitement if you have been blocked down there.

17 Likes

Thank you @TheBoxingScientist I will do that.

On the other side are 2 Genius minds that worked their ass of to deliver the world *valuable * gifts

And for that I am thank-full

3 Likes

I’m really hoping this and Dragon Reborn will help me relax more. I always feel so amped , anxious, and high strung. It’s exhausting
I

4 Likes

Love Bomb H will help you greatly please stack with DR and your life will dramatically change for the best.

2 Likes

@Tobyone your clever you might be onto something there.

1 Like

I have also noticed my sexual energy increase as well, as well as a strong desire for romance and passion. I also have it stacked with Stark and Emperor Fitness

3 Likes

This sub is strange , 3 loops thus far and I decided to drop my stack of Hom and alchemist stage 1

1. I experienced the same amount of sleep the same like paragon because the body is stressed enough ( I didn’t know sanguine that powerful )

2. tears comes out of my eyes 3 or 4 times and I feel the releasing of heaviness that lies on my shoulder .

3. thoughts of " don’t try to be a perfect person accept your imperfections " "every thing will turn to be good I believe "

4. one relative who never hugged me give hugs and expressed his thankfulness for my help

5. before playing my first loop , I was having a big trouble with certain people . Second day I played my first loop of :heart::bomb::earth_africa: . And I talked to these people again and like nothing happened :thinking: everything was at ease mood

6. reconciliation is present :gift: as always (pun intended ) annoyance, don’t want to be loving it didn’t help me in the past , realising that most of what I am trying to achieve because I have lack of self acceptance or self hatred in one degree or another .

7. some times I feel the love for myself and I say these words

8. arranging self care time and activities for me (this is not the standard )

9. I did give help hand in home smth I didn’t do from long time ago .

10. I will keep doing this title .

11. as I write this where I sit a cat come In meow and now sitting near me :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Same, LBFH takes more energy from me than Wanted did, and that’s saying something!

I feel you.
When I ran positive titles in the past I became too nice. Now, however, I built a strong foundation with GLM/Emperor etc.
Heal that first.

However, LBFH has a lot of self-love scripting and healing, so that will likely also solve it!

5 Likes

I just randomly got a bunch of things done this morning and then decided to go for a nice long walk. Definitely doing more to take care of myself. Restarting DDP Yoga tomorrow.

20 Likes

This sub is singlehandedly the most energy intensive I’ve ever used, or maybe I just have a lot more healing to do than I thought. I cut ascension out and just decided to leave LBFH in my stack solo. One loop of this usually makes me tired but two loops makes me drag.

I did the two loops in the middle of the night after coming off of a rest day. I woke up, took two naps before work, properly stayed hydrated, used a nootropic which boosts my adrenaline and dopamine levels, and even after all that I still needed a 16 oz can of monster just to stabilize my energy levels.

Think the two loops also sent me into recon cause im feeling pretty irritable and hostile too. Even nice ppl are getting on my nerves. Needless to say I’ll be sticking to one loop from now on, and im taking a couple of rest days.

Only noticeable expressions I got for universal love was from a couple family members I interacted with, a couple stares from women at work, and a female coworker who came around to hug me twice in 5 minutes for no apparent reason.

19 Likes

Are you going to sue her for that? :rofl:

8 Likes

For what… hugrassment? :joy:

13 Likes

For a violation of personal space, of course. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol actually yes, that’s way too much violation of my personal bubble lol

2 Likes

It’s not necessarily the energy – this is that form of recon I mentioned in the early ZP days, where you either get tired or very energized.

ROFL. Bruh. 5 minutes twice for no reason? That’s no little result. The stares from women at work is big too, since they’re clearly reacting to it. Wait until that recon wears off. :wink:

The script isn’t going to be easy for a lot of us to handle, myself included. But, I feel that it is necessary. Right now, I’m not “feeling anything,” or at least that’s the lie my conscious mind is telling me. I’m pretty down today, and I’m having thoughts similar to @sid about love “never helped” before. My mind is drifting back to my first girlfriend, late teens, who cheated on me with a drug dealer after three years. It was devastating at the time, but I thought I had long gotten over it. A few loops of LBFH and here we are.

Now, here’s the interesting part – I can tell healing is occurring, as each time I think about it today, it’s like the images have less impact, and then my mind is flooded with all the ways I’ve improved and changed since that time.

I’m also in a very, very, very creative mood. Then again, I knew I would be, because it’s in the script that if you’re a creative, use your art to fuel healing, self-confidence, etc. :wink:

38 Likes

Never realized the effects ZP had on an energy level could be recon but it makes sense. I also did have the thought of “not feeling” the ZP when I run it besides fatigue but I already knew that was recon.

Looks like many of us here struggle with the concept of “love “ in many forms. Not surprising given the world we live in but that’s the whole point of this project right? @SaintSovereign im wishing you and everyone else here the best of luck with their journey. If we stay consistent at it, especially with a tool like this we just may not recognize ourselves in the next few months.

11 Likes

Yes so do I… Ive been feeling wave after wave of pleasure, sometimes is very sexual, other times not, literally during the whole day.

While all of this happens I find myself questioning my assumptions about sex and love… remembering past relationships or simply fantasizing on how things can be so much better.

8 Likes

I ran my first loop last night. I listened to Ascended Mogul first. Nothing immediately to report after listening. I’ve gotten a full night of sleep now. I do think it was a quality sleep. If anything I’d say my first impression is that for me it seems to be grounding. I haven’t been around people yet.

2 Likes