Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Never realized the effects ZP had on an energy level could be recon but it makes sense. I also did have the thought of “not feeling” the ZP when I run it besides fatigue but I already knew that was recon.

Looks like many of us here struggle with the concept of “love “ in many forms. Not surprising given the world we live in but that’s the whole point of this project right? @SaintSovereign im wishing you and everyone else here the best of luck with their journey. If we stay consistent at it, especially with a tool like this we just may not recognize ourselves in the next few months.

11 Likes

Yes so do I… Ive been feeling wave after wave of pleasure, sometimes is very sexual, other times not, literally during the whole day.

While all of this happens I find myself questioning my assumptions about sex and love… remembering past relationships or simply fantasizing on how things can be so much better.

8 Likes

I ran my first loop last night. I listened to Ascended Mogul first. Nothing immediately to report after listening. I’ve gotten a full night of sleep now. I do think it was a quality sleep. If anything I’d say my first impression is that for me it seems to be grounding. I haven’t been around people yet.

2 Likes

Please post this like in your journal atleast once per week . I know you are a very busy person .

Posts like this gives the perspective of a very experienced Mental Alchemist , as to how he thinks during the Sub journey .

4 Likes

No, @SaintSovereign has yet to respond. I copied my post and sent a support ticket as well. No response yet.

1 Like

Yes, LBFH is better at healing than LB.

It’ll either be very intense, or will calm the intensity of DR down. Depends on how you respond to LBFMH.

That, I can’t answer. There’s also a bit of an error in the copy, where I say that LBFH has the most healing scripting. Dragon Reborn technically has more. It most likely will take priority.

14 Likes

same here but LBfH doesnt do that, it seems that the self-love or self-care in my case, helps strongly in understanding people, put yourself first, setting great boundaries.

I ran it once before sleep. I burst into tears the following day and realized while everybody can love me, and lots of people do, nobody can love me the way I need, so I should love myself or at least take care of myself first as everybody even if they are willing have their own shit to deal with.
Recon was intense but lasted several hours.
Of course people were very nice to me. like coworkers I dont like came speak to me touching me. Felt weird. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks Saint, your response is much appreciated.

4 Likes

I have the best time of my life with Lovebomb for Humanity.

Constant love is filling me and giving me the best experience, I like it I love it I allow it and enjoy it.

No tiredness just full of motivation and sexual energy.

No recon, but strong and effective healing.
It feels like whenever there is a problem showing up, a lake of love is washing over this problem and flush it out of my system.
And the protection from foreign energy is fantastic.

I love it.

Ps: eat some alive food like sprouts and that every day, you have to build a reservoir of energy first

:wink:

9 Likes

Yes! Its the same for me.

4 Likes

I love to be sexual and have sexual energy in my body and boy oh boy it powers me up with erotic energy all the time.

I had made the change 2 days ago that from now on I will thrust only in pure love into a women.

Now I have a Aura of love around my dick

:joy:

Women be prepared for the dick of love

18 Likes

That sounds like a good name for a custom.

11 Likes

God Sleep &Love Dick Adventures

Love Bomb for Humanity core
Paragon Sleep core

Deus
Divine Self image
Elegance
Energetic Development XI
Enchanting Smile
Inner Gasoline
Joie de Vivre
Khronos Key
Naturalizer
Omnidimensional
Pragya
Song of Joy
Stress Displacement
The Wonder
Voice Master

:grin:

3 Likes

I have been tired a lot lately myself. I have also noticed my appetite is changing. I don’t want to eat as much and sometimes not at all

4 Likes

I have noticed that my emotional eating is almost non existent, and I cut back on sweets a lot so far, even my water intake has increased.

9 Likes

I know I have probably said this about other subs but I genuinely feel that with A Love Bomb for Humanity my life is going to go in a very different direction than what I possibly thought.

I talked to my mother today for the first time in almost three years. I honestly thought I would feel differently than I did but that didn’t happen. It almost felt like closure. I felt like I said goodbye to my mother without actually saying those words.
She will be 79 this year. Her and I have never really been close. She is hard to explain other than she’s your stereotypical American baby boomer.

I just felt like that brief conversation closed the door on a lot of things

27 Likes

This is an incredibly powerful thought and realization!

Thank you for sharing brother :slight_smile:

5 Likes

2 loops back to back and here is an interesting dream

" Two king’s are fighting each other in a home through there soldiers , and there soldiers are now starving and are not able to fight , then one king are now writing the treaty for surrender and the other king are not responding to his tricks to initiate another fight "

This a peaceful resolution between fragmented self parts ,the fight was sarcasmic not serious .

4 Likes

Well today was not really a good day with LBH. I wanted to pay a bill. I go to the cashier. There was a lady employee talking to the cashier. Then this lady saw me, stop talking and started to look at me. Then she was able to see the amount I will have to pay and she started to loudly say that it is expensive ! At the beginning I said nothing. But she continued to say it and there were people waiting with me. So I was pissed off and told her “you want to pay it ?” She said of course not. So I told her “so what is your business of telling everybody that my bill is expensive ?”. So she stopped quite embarrassed but then she told me “Are you married Sir ? I am in love with You” :thinking: :joy: :rofl: :sunglasses: :thinking: Well this moment was highly embarrassing for me, feeling somewhat harassed ? I don’t know, I am not used to this kind of raw exposition. It happened when I started the experiment of Wanted. maybe can you check @SaintSovereign about modifying something in the file ? I feel I don’t have really the control on whom I want to transmit love

21 Likes

Get used to it buddy! You will! Maybe get back on Survival Instinct. lol :smiley:

6 Likes