Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

When you say it doesnt work what do you actually mean ?

@TheBoxingScientist simply put, it doesnt give me the results you mentioned “girls falling in love” infact i cant “Generate an Aura of Pure Love and Wisdom” and all other things that is mentioned in the sales page.

dont be disheartened so soon, there’s tons of horseshit in the sales pages…

maybe time is a factor here

You might need to run it for a week or so to have the full effect perhaps longer ?.

Another thing is are you putting yourself in a situation where you can interact with girls ?.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist yes, but remember its the ultimate version which means to see results soon rather than later.
Good point, im always around women
Rightnow, my current stack is PSIT+Wanted and add Lovebombv2 to the mix and listen to it daily and when im going out i will listen to psit-U.
Hope thats a good guideline?
Thanks

@RVconsultant could you perhaps offer some guidance to Darefly on how to get the most out of love bomb ?

Try Love Bomb alone (no stacking) for 2 weeks and see if there is any difference. Along with interacting with women too

2 Likes

@Lion thanks for the advice, sounds good i will try it.
Open to more comments

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist awesome thats exactly what i want.
Listening to which one would give that results?
The LBV2 vs the prototype ll its confusing to me because i dont know what the prototype2 does compare to v2?
Do you listen to the LBV2 and got this results?
Thanks

Listen to LBv2 if that’s what you have, not the prototype. The prototype was just a tester version that people had if they had Libertine.

It you only have the prototype just listen to that.

4 Likes

@Dare2fly Raphael gives good practical advice please follow what he has to say.

3 Likes

@Lion if i stop my complete stack and just listen to only one sub which is the lovebomb for two weeks, can this sub alone get women to fall in love with me,?which is what @TheBoxingScientist said it can do.
Or can i add just one wantedQ sub?

1 Like

@Brandon I have the LBV2 which isnt giving me results.

The subs don’t “give you” results, remember. You go out and get them. The subs are there just to help you but you gotta show up for it.

Libertine still requires you to go out, and Love Bomb is built from Libertine. SaintSovereign semi-joked that he took the Libertine scripting and did a copy/paste to change all references of sexual aura to one of love.

And Love Bomb won’t “make” people fall in love with you. It helps increase your odds of becoming “fallinlovewithable”

7 Likes

Try with Love Bomb alone for 2 weeks and let us know. After that you can add WANTED.

1 Like

I tested Love Bomb Mk2 last week and ended up making out with my ex‘s best friend. Interestingly, she always kinda „hated“ me.
I asked her what changed for her this night and she replied „She needed some love“ haha.

Love Bomb and Libertine seem to attract different kind of girls depending on their internal state and what they are looking for. Love or Lust. I wish subclub would combine the auras of Libertine and LoveBomb in one product as the synergy of those products combined in one could be amazing.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Do you think that is a possibility one day?

2 Likes

I bet you’d need to load up on food to fuel the resulting aura lol

1 Like

one of our stark users will have to come up with a healthy version of one of those mass gainer protein shakes for use on the day of and after using the ultimate libertine love bomb synergistic ultima.

2 Likes

MCT oil to fuel them ultimas, or a bucket of sugar, if you don’t mind the crash

3 Likes