Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

I wouldn’t call IC overpowered, especially considering that its manifestation technology is already a bit outdated. However I do agree that it is underrated.

You’ve used it?

That’s an interesting way to put it. I’d love to see how IC is once it is rewritten with latest manifestation tech (will happen with Q+) and then combined with other subs.

2 Likes

Now am thinking that inner circle would be great with a sex mastery custom just a bit off topic
But this is some interesting thinking you just shared didnt really put those ideas together

Okay you guys. This is the Love Bomb thread.

Lol we will leave it right there

What woud happen when somebody creates a Ultima custom with Love Bomb / Inner Circle?

I don’t know, but it might be fun.

1 Like

Definitely sounds like a good experiment too bad am not in the position to try it out

Yea me too
I have other priorities at the moment, but later I think this or any sexual/social Ultima with Inner Circle is on my list

Would like to see the result that will come from this

@SaintSovereign is the LBV2 included with the purchase of lovebomb, i want to purchase it and that is why i am asking, i want my hands on the LBV2

can we run libertinev2 sexual energy and LBV2 pure love energy before going out? doesnt both sub contradict to each other or i would be projecting both energies wow?

thank you

You won’t get V2. You’ll only get the prototype.

And I’d choose one or the other. You don’t want to really mix auras like that.

Edit: I read if you got Libertine rather than Love Bomb because of your previous post. Yeah, if you get Love Bomb you’ll get V2.

2 Likes

If you order Love Bomb, you will get Love Bomb.
V2 is its current version, so you will get Love Bomb Ultima v2, of course.

3 Likes

@Dare2fly - my friend, I encourage you to open new topic the next time you have questions (open a new topic in Questions and Comments section). Else it will derail the thread especially since you do have a LOT of questions

All your queries are welcome ofcourse

1 Like

@Lion thanks for the advice, i have a question regarding this topic if anyone can help me understand,
so far ive understood that if i purchase the love bomb ultimate then i will recieve the current upgrade LBV2
so which one is effective with quick results and what are the difference
LBV2 vs LBUMK II experimental?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @Dare2fly

This question has been asked a few times before. Here’s one of the example topics:

3 Likes

@emperor_obewan Thank you it was helpful.

Hi @Dare2fly the love aura is more powerful in thd new version and you will radiate love making girls fall in love with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist HI thanks, you mean the new versions LBUV2 and not the prototype ll? Which one would give this kind of results?
Bytheways, i have listened couple of time LBUV2 but it hasnt given me any results from it, its just neutral.
Whats your advice?
So psit+Wanted+lovebomb would be a good stack?
Thanks

1 Like