Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

To me it does like Q or Ultima need lots of energy to fuel them. Sugar definitely helps with the energy but the healthier choice is MCT oil lots and lots of it.

1 Like

Raw meat and raw eggs is the only thing you need

2 Likes

You didn’t reply back :no_mouth:

Who didn’t?

Friday it was, he just replied!

“drastically reduced willingness to be harsh towards others”
I agree on that, same experience :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Dare2fly dont think to deeply into what to listen to. The subs will do 30 % of the work you must do the heavy lifting. I kmow you are already taking action so just listen to love bomb and keep on doing what you are doing.

1 Like

Cut it out. The sales pages are written in an interesting manner, but based completely on the script and expected results.

5 Likes

If you have purchased Love Bomb, why would you ever listen to the prototype over the actual production release? Let’s not overthink or make this complicated, gents.

1 Like

Raw meat? Isn’t that dangerous?

1 Like

Bruce Lee was known to have raw meat protien shakes, dont think its for me though lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5_czjhbQB4

Well that’s one way of putting it.

Its sales copy, actually rather good sales copy.

And sales copy works for the majority.

Fortunately, I’m not so I have to reread it a half dozen times to try to figure out what it is.

Which is a small price to pay in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

@Floridianninja i have the libertine love bomb combined ultima.

1 Like

How is that custom working for you @TheBoxingScientist?

Aha… that explains the hate/love vibe that I get from you. But perhaps that’s a reaction to that vicious Beast and Rowan Atkin’s black adder :smiley:

1 Like

@friday appreciate your feedback on this, thats good success. Did you play it only once when you were around your ex best friend? Did you stack it with libertinev2? Or only standalone?
Have you tried the lbuv2? Do you think the prototypemak2 gives you better results?
Lovebomb&libertine is good combination i will try it. Do you think listening to this two stack can get me laid with hot women?
Thanks

1 Like

An Ultima custom could do that I think? Need a 3rd module though, so may as well add in Diamond and/or Sex Maxtery Ultima.

To be fair i havent had enough time to test it. Used it on a few occasions problem is its very energy intensive. So its best used on a day when you are not using any other sub.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Thank you for the tag.

@Dare2fly You have the updated LBv2, yes?

And your desire is to have sex with hot women?

If so, I would encourage you to think about:

Dragon Reborn
WANTED
Libertine
Love Bomb

DR could help you resolve any issues getting in your way. The others are more obvious. I wouldn’t run them all at once though.

What do you think?

2 Likes

I have been off the forum for a bit. Had I been on here, I would have probably noticed this.

I realize you are likely still experiencing some harsh reconciliation. I also think you have been reminded many times to curtail your negativity on this forum. In the future if you’re wanting to object to the advert page, please submit a customer service ticket.

1 Like