Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Women know this game better than we do, now you can expect of her to play it back on you or to use one of her other maneuvers. If you still want to win her back, that’s not a good way of doing this.

Question here, what’s worse? The man who sells the product or the one who buys it seriously?

Love Bomb is Sanguine on steroids. It doesn’t contain the alpha programming Sanguine does though.

3 Likes

There were some users of another subliminal producer who claimed to have “charged” glasses of water with subliminals… and well they said they had some good results.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I come from a culture where people offer food to ancestors at the altar after praying over the food.

At times, the altar is at the side of the road and the food is offered to wandering spirits.

No one has actually done research on what happens when people eat the food that has been prayed over, or simply consume that food on the road.

Superstition and a general respect for cultures stop most people from doing it.

1 Like

Clearly, the seller is worst.

The reasoning behind this is that you have to understand the mindset of the custy and if the purchase will actually improve the custy’s life or simply reinforce the inherent negativity.

Just because something is for sale doesn’t mean you should buy it.

And we ALL have moral obligations in life.

That could be a breakfast dish or something

It is also Organic, Gluten-free, No MSG, No Artificial Colors or Flavors. :ok_hand:t2:

:smile:

2 Likes

Dehydrated water… so do you… do you just add water? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes. Infinite Gallons of it. :yum:

This one’s a joke product. :partying_face:

8 Likes

Just one drop as that would turn into 2 drops which turn into 4, etc. soon you got water in her native form! :smiley:

Oh, I’m totally aware of that man :smile:

That’s the one I saw in Amazon, I gotta confess…
I actually wanted to buy myself one haha

But damn, one vendor in Baja California wanted $120 USD for that, so nah.

1 Like

Thanks for the idea!

@Fractal_Explorer @Lisa @Enchantress

5 Likes

Does LB increase energy levels? @SaintSovereign

Not sure. It’s not in the script, but its pleasant, euphoric feeling can make you feel energized.

1 Like

Thanks. Then it must be solely for my Hatha Yoga practice. It started when I implemented alternate nostril breathing two days ago. It seems to me that my Alchemist ride is going to be really great. I shall stack it with DR St 4 (Stage 1-3) and with DRU later on (Stage 4).

4 Likes

If somebody was interested in what DR (Stage 3) and Love Bomb have done to me recently:

5 Likes

Any other reviews? Anyone still running this, or have we moved on to R.I.C.H.?

1 Like

Some people say it makes them more optimistic than running Sanguine. No idea if that’s true or not

I am dreaming of having Love Bomb in a custom Ultima with Sanguine