Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

I’m trying 5 loops of RICH and 5 loops of lovebomb

3 Likes

Interesting update… My EX tried connecting to me out of nowhere. I just teased her abit and put her on ignore. :innocent:

8 Likes

Maybe so??? Can I get some input on this suggestion because Regeneration is killing me!!! I don’t even feel like Ascention for Women is getting me anywhere because I’m at my lowest point ever in life… and there’s not fixing the damage that’s been done (well, a bit, my dad’s business is still going but my mothers folded forcing my sister in a bind) I never in my life dreamed people could be so evil, and I even practiced witchcraft when I was younger!!)
Take me out the picture and still, how to you rob your own children???
Evil evil man!

1 Like

I haven’t checked the mentioned names.
One can doubt everything, can’t they?

There is also a technique called quantum jumping, which is done with two glasses of water (haven’t tried that).

Here I opine that these brain results can be achieved with anything. I mean I reach the same state when folding/hanging clothes e.g. Mindfulness.

And I agree on Music: it goes very deep in the cerebellum. Very strong healing effects (for me, was often a salvation after some troublesome times)

I once read an interview with an DJ: he stated that ppl always listen to music of the opposite emotional spectrum. E.g. when economy etc. is bad, joyful music is mainstream. And vice versa.

I had my punk, metal, core, phase of life (I mean I loved Nightwish and In Flames, etc.; together with classical music; Now Techno :heart:), but I notice how it affects me badly (most probably due to the 440Hz).

2 Likes

After the lowest, it only can go upwards no?
Luckily I didn’t experience something like this.

As a side note: I read about these ‘negative’ situations; they exist, because they are also inside of you. What do you learn from it? What are you grateful for?
Your soul decided to go through these experiences in this lifetime for a reason. You will be way, way stronger. My mantra in bad situations always was: “It’s all gonna be okay, it’s all gonna be okay”. Focus on the good, and what you are grateful for, your mind will work miracles.
Maybe u also need to report your mother.

And yes, there are fixing the situation solutions, trust me: Healing Energy work. I offer to remove traumata for free, and feel pretty sure to be able to help you

1 Like

About positive Mindsets: it can also be highly toxic!
In the New Age Spirituality it’s usually about ‘happy, happy, happy’, which may lead to depression (constant smiling from flight attendants made them more prone to depression).

I’d love to teach whoever is interested some simple, but yet very powerful techniques.
I’ll make an online course/give free resource about it soon.

1 Like

Be careful with self-promotion here. I figure you’re probably semi-joking. Just be careful as someone got booted for doing so before.

3 Likes

Today only one of each. I haven’t had the chance to run anymore yet

What he said

Either you’re metal for life or you’re not . Watch the first couple of minutes of this and you might understand

3 Likes

you can do it yourself. get 2 condaners of cooked rice. label one death, hate, etc… label one compassion, love, beauty, etc.
Set them in the same place and walk away for a week or 2. come back to the 2 containers and see which one is doing well.

just do a simple YouTube search, many people have replicated it :slight_smile:

I’d encourage you to consider taking some rest days.

There is also Sanguine, which might help.

Dragon Reborn I’ve found to be more pleasant than Regeneration. However, I think there is a warning to run others SC programs first to know what to expect.

@Lisa In what way is Regeneration killing you? Do you feel vulnerable ?
I apologize I don’t know what you’re listening schedule is

1. Those are Pam Grout style experiments. Nobody has replicated Emoto’s crystals.
    If anyone has, please link me up, cause I haven’t looked into these things for over a decade.

2. We are not discussing negative labels here, the topic is effects of different types of music.
    You’re welcome to do your experiments with any 2 genres that you are not biased against and report back.

:+1:t2:

Unfortunately, there is no way to replicate Catharsis.
How music affects water or rice, is still not going to be an evidence of how the same affects a human mind/psyche (and even that won’t account for personal tastes).

Edit:

Hey, we should do this cooked rice experiment with subs. :exploding_head:
Ultrasonic vs Masked. Mogul vs RICH. Emperor vs Stark. Love Bomb vs Libertine.

Does anyone have 2 spare rooms in their house? :smile:

3 Likes

Imagine eating a bowl of mogul rice, or psitu rice. Super charge your mind and diet!

3 Likes

I would go for a order of fried Executive rice :rice:
Everyday of the week, except holidays of course

1 Like

Please don’t eat rice that was cooked a week ago. :face_vomiting:

It’s true though … smart entrepreneurs have made bank selling charged water with unprovable benefits. :smile:

At least it doesn’t sound hilarious like the can of dehydrated water I found on Amazon last month.

1 Like

I saw a bottle of “Organic, Gluten-free water” once. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen those memes. :smile:

Check out this one – Sun Water, Full Moon Water, Rainbow Spectrum Water.
(Translate page to English)

1 Like