Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

When I was a child I was torn between both. I think that sub may help me in that aspect and I shall become:
giphy

Loving dragon…

1 Like

That first look in the mirror after your first love bomb loop is something else lol

Best of luck and you’re welcome

Well I mean the point of this isn’t to get laid but there are certain types of women who prefer to know someone comfortably before expressing their sexual desires anyway. With this you may attract women looking for love and romance or woman who identify you as a source of love missing in their lives. Either way I’m personally not even concerned about external reactions now that I’ve experienced the power of this program’s self effects.

3 Likes

It’s called AURLA.

5 Likes

Last night I was too tired and with a headache, so I couldnt listen to love bomb for more than 15 minutes, I couldnt even watch some videos in youtube to distract myself.

This morning I woke up pretty early and did a loop of love bomb. Fall asleep at about half of it and had some pretty disturbing dreams… dreams about me not recieving love/attention from people, also being confronted.

I woke up with a not so good feeling about the dreams, but after a couple of hours I realized that I was holding a twisted concept about love. Like people should give what I want if they really love me, kind of thing.

Cool but unexpected results!!

5 Likes

Is it on the google play store or i-phone app store ?
couldn’t find it on google

It seems to have an IOS version only.

PINK REIGN SUPREME: WOOOO. Ran 3 loops under the night yesterday, I was negative and such. First time on 4 days. The whole day today I have felt amazing.

I meditate alot so I feel alot of love overall. But what interested me Is You can’t say mean shit to yourself after this. It like counters it.

Also it say I got unity. It also say that is rare. This sub seems amazing

6 Likes

Is there a similar app for andriod ?

I feel lot of self love and self acceptance

I think it’s not like aura only affects others

to give off that vibe you gotta embody it. you can’t make others lust after you unless you are that person, worth lusting after over and knowing it on a deep level. I think same goes for love.

I’m liking this

Soo much less self-criticism, easily brushing off those negative thoughts and being like e"if that’s the worst thing about me, then I’m pretty good", for example. Lots of things like this coming up today after 2 loops (1 last night, 1 today)

6 Likes

nope i checked , luckily i have an i-phone aswell so downloaded it

I think that aura app could be a good assistance to using tsome subs, i’m gonna take pics after using each individual ultima i have and see what results it get

3 Likes

@Simon @xanderson83 @pacman gues it’s only for iphone, seems you all figured that out though.

2 Likes

Awesome results man, welcome to the love club lol.

@Fire @SaintSovereign is there scripting in here to saturate one’s environment with this energy and have it change the atmosphere?. For one, I only did the one loop from last night and I’m still feeling a kindness in my being that I haven’t really sustained for over a year. Right before 2020 there was a time where I was perpetually happy and joyous but that began to fade for many reasons. I’d still be happy but not continuously. This feeling reminds me of that time.

I asked the environment question because my family members this morning are acting excessively happy and warm towards each other, and myself of course. It’s almost like they took ecstasy lmao.

3 Likes

If your inner energy change. Which this sub help with. Your outer energy do as well. If you really want to take this aura to next level start doing Metta meditaitons as well.

That’s a awesome result.

2 Likes

As I listened to this I felt good. 15 mins after the track stopped I started to feel really irritable and impatient. Then about 2 hours after I had a sudden burst of great feelings (not quite euphoric, but not far off) now it’s settled in I just feel fantastic.

4 Likes

In fact the more I think of things I appreciate (e.g. my niece) the more the energy builds and grows.

I guess this must be part of what consciously directing a sub is.

3 Likes

It seems like this sub could help other subs overall effect in you…
If we are/feel positive and happy, and minds are in the right space (positive loving thoughts, energy) everything else will play out good.
Wanted to get Libertine after this covid19 will be out of our life, since I’m always home and not socializing anymore,
but I’m going to get it now so I can test Love Bomb out.

Thanks SubCl

2 Likes