Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

PINK REIGN SUPREME: WOOOO. Ran 3 loops under the night yesterday, I was negative and such. First time on 4 days. The whole day today I have felt amazing.

I meditate alot so I feel alot of love overall. But what interested me Is You can’t say mean shit to yourself after this. It like counters it.

Also it say I got unity. It also say that is rare. This sub seems amazing

6 Likes

Is there a similar app for andriod ?

I feel lot of self love and self acceptance

I think it’s not like aura only affects others

to give off that vibe you gotta embody it. you can’t make others lust after you unless you are that person, worth lusting after over and knowing it on a deep level. I think same goes for love.

I’m liking this

Soo much less self-criticism, easily brushing off those negative thoughts and being like e"if that’s the worst thing about me, then I’m pretty good", for example. Lots of things like this coming up today after 2 loops (1 last night, 1 today)

6 Likes

nope i checked , luckily i have an i-phone aswell so downloaded it

I think that aura app could be a good assistance to using tsome subs, i’m gonna take pics after using each individual ultima i have and see what results it get

3 Likes

@Simon @xanderson83 @pacman gues it’s only for iphone, seems you all figured that out though.

2 Likes

Awesome results man, welcome to the love club lol.

@Fire @SaintSovereign is there scripting in here to saturate one’s environment with this energy and have it change the atmosphere?. For one, I only did the one loop from last night and I’m still feeling a kindness in my being that I haven’t really sustained for over a year. Right before 2020 there was a time where I was perpetually happy and joyous but that began to fade for many reasons. I’d still be happy but not continuously. This feeling reminds me of that time.

I asked the environment question because my family members this morning are acting excessively happy and warm towards each other, and myself of course. It’s almost like they took ecstasy lmao.

3 Likes

If your inner energy change. Which this sub help with. Your outer energy do as well. If you really want to take this aura to next level start doing Metta meditaitons as well.

That’s a awesome result.

2 Likes

As I listened to this I felt good. 15 mins after the track stopped I started to feel really irritable and impatient. Then about 2 hours after I had a sudden burst of great feelings (not quite euphoric, but not far off) now it’s settled in I just feel fantastic.

4 Likes

In fact the more I think of things I appreciate (e.g. my niece) the more the energy builds and grows.

I guess this must be part of what consciously directing a sub is.

3 Likes

It seems like this sub could help other subs overall effect in you…
If we are/feel positive and happy, and minds are in the right space (positive loving thoughts, energy) everything else will play out good.
Wanted to get Libertine after this covid19 will be out of our life, since I’m always home and not socializing anymore,
but I’m going to get it now so I can test Love Bomb out.

Thanks SubCl

2 Likes

The power of love

2 Likes

I’m purposely trying to avoid any comments on this thread so I don’t know what people are feeling from this so I can give an fresh look into this sub.

I normally listen to my subs whilst I’m sleeping, including Ultima so I don’t necessarily ‘feel’ anything. However I woke up happy. I have felt pretty positive (that is until I played Call of Duty :unamused:).

However I’ve been pretty loving and positive thinking since then and before then haha. I’m running a loop now and I was pretty worried about my company and what they’d be doing today - I decided to do some company work whilst I was running a second loop and it’s kept me positive about what they’ll be doing. It’s aided me in finding stuff for them to do too I believe - it’s led me to some good tasks for them to follow and has made me feel happier about what I’m going to be giving them.

I’m feeling pretty good and happy, happy with the rest of the evening and can only sense love. I actually just wrote to someone how much I appreciate them - they made a post about me on Instagram yesterday and whilst I don’t know this person THAT well, he’s kind of like a brother to me. I’ve been thinking all day about how much I appreciate him and others.

In a summary, I feel good, light and not so worried anymore, if any worry.

6 Likes

So this just might be something else but I didn’t want to pass that this could be love bomb.

So I play my subs over the speaker as I can’t do headphones which means my boyfriend hears the subliminals too, that includes Love Bomb.

People normally have an issue with him, they normally ‘hate him’ - to me he’s just misunderstood. However he’s just had an interview and people loved him. He’s got a bunch of comments and compliments - normally people pay no attention.

Again this could be something else, just a natural outcome but this is big if it’s the sub. For both of us.

Let’s continue use.

9 Likes

Your boyfriend sounds like me. I have a tendency of rubbing people they wrong way. Whatever in the fuck that means. I’m sure Dragon Reborn is working on toning down how abrasive I can be.

2 Likes

In his Love Bomb observations post, @Apollo had reflected on this possibility. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB
FOR giving something for free

6 Likes

Just tested this on one of my spare visits outside.
People seem to either look away or more closely when I make eye contact. I got approached by a young woman asking for money for food. This doesn’t happen to me normally as I might seem not approachable. I declined- so the sub didn’t make me into someone who gives away money. :wink:

Generally I felt less fear of people and more like we all are in the same boat.
People seemed friendlier , getting out of the way.

At one point there were 5 cops coming in my direction and I didn’t walked out of their way, so they walked out of my way. lol

Tomorrow I see family members and want to use the Ultima before the meeting.

And thank you subliminal club for this experimental.

6 Likes

Running it now. Wish me luck.

I tried out the AURLA app and took a before picture. Unfortunately can’t take an after picture without paying (only the very first photo is free)

4 Likes