Main Development Thread - New Dawn

@Fire Apologies as I responded in haste.

1 Like

Thanks @Fire , I will be picking this up now so I can listen to it later after or incorporate into Ascension-Mogul-Limitless,

The link above leads me to the original S&S purchase page with the price of 34.99, will there be a new temporary link with the discounted price and new title ?

1 Like

Temporary price reduction is now live.

1 Like

Just got it, thank you

The masked version 2.0 seems to be out, will the ultrasonic version follow soon?

S&S PrimalTech-version will have another name than v1? I just looking in my account on subliminalclub.com and was wondering will the naming change somehow.

Masked v2 is v1 with volume normalization, okā€¦

1 Like

I got allttle confused when I saw V2 of SS then I realized its the fix for the volume. I am sure Saint and Fire will come up with an appropriate version numbering :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fire and Saint I still feel uncomfortable about sex with some women as I feel that they will compare me to other men they slept with. I understand Primal will help alleviate this ?. Its something I that is in the back of my mind.

Does anyone else have this ? Perhaps this can be sorted in SS V2 ?

Iā€™m not Saint nor Fire but would like to say something to you. Women, as I know them, are emotional & feeling based species. That means that if you can induce & invoke a proper emotional state in them then you will be THAT THE ONLY ONE manfor them. At least in some period.

So when women compare men they are comparing to feeling they had with that men. Even if women compare height, money etc its quite useless information because women are wired quite differently than men.

So little piece of advice: think how to make girl attracted you, want you and etc at first place because the women version of comparison of men is VERY different.

Hope this helps and excuse for not fluent English, Im Russian speaking person.

What I want from S&S is to help it gain me access to states I already had a fews years ago with girls and it was a success. Pity, I lost it and at this date is looking to retrieve it.

2 Likes

Thankyou Dmitry I appreciate you chiming in there and giving me a clearer picture of what is required when it comes to women. As you have rightly said I hope the future versions of SS or Primal can accomodate for this. The interesting thing is when I used a competitor product which was one of their magnet based products. I actually felt that the first stage was giving me that strenght and sexual confidence that I could make a woman feel that I was best lover. Unfortunately when I moved to the second stage of this magnet program I experienced some wierd symptoms like women kept away from me or I felt strange. The creator claimed it was resistance but I am sure it was some bug in the second stage of the product.

2 Likes

You are talking EXACTLY about mine experience of that product! First stage was quite good, the second made me female repellent. I was not ready to pay money to degrade my skills with women.

S&S so far is retrieving my natural skills. I have dreams from the past, and my communication skills with women improved. By the way, I found that just consciously studying, learning pua skills from videos while listening to S&S helped me to integrate those skills.

Im now in Turkey on vacation with one of mine girlfriends and even though Im not free right now, I flirted, communicated with a few girls and felt this long forgotten feeling: oh, yeah and in just three moves we are going to room with her!

Nevertheless, S&S sez something pleasent to my subconscious :smile:

1 Like

11-21-18 @ 12:55 PM:
ā€œThe creator of the popular ā€œauraā€ dating subliminal has been at it for likeā€¦ three years now (?), and still hasnā€™t nailed it, and that subliminal has consumed an enormous amount of time. Weā€™re not sure if we want to go down the same path.ā€

The first few versions of that program worked quite well. The problem began when users started whining and demanded the creator to make some changes in the scrip, for it not to attract married women, for it to not attract their friendā€™s girlfriend/wife, and a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff. Then there were those that complained about attracting the not so pretty women. Others did not like the feeling when they felt the aura projecting, so forth and so on. I think trying to accommodate all those demands took a toll on the productā€™s effectiveness. The problem lies mainly in that users that complained about attracting unwanted women, are not man enough to handle what the program was delivering.

I believe that if a user has any issues in turning down womenā€™s advances, for whatever reason that may be, like in the case where the user is not interested in married women, or they are involved with one of your friends or family members, then you shouldnā€™t play with fire. They need to first grow a pair of balls, in order to lose the fear of having to say no to a woman, in the same one needs a pair in order to proceed and escalate with the 9ā€™s and 10ā€™s. So, in essence, the program worked and it delivered, but due to the creator wanting to please all the little boyā€™s demands, it ended up making the program too bloated with unnecessary scripting, which eventually lead to the poor results members are experiencing with it now.

ā€œā€¦when I used a competitor product which was one of their magnet based productsā€¦I actually felt that the first stage was giving me that strength and sexual confidence, that I could make a woman feel that I was best lover. Unfortunately when I moved to the second stage of this magnet program, I experienced some weird symptoms like women kept away from me or I felt strange.ā€

That is true for me as well. I was getting results while listening to that (SM) program, while I was on the first stage. But then about a week and a half into it, I had to stop due to some uncomfortable feeling I was getting while listening to it. But in the short amount of time that I did try it, I received a huge amount of blatant attention from the women in my vicinity, some (very attractive) women were staring at me non-stop and unapologetically. So yes, the aura thing is real, unfortunately it was both the userā€™s fault who did not appreciate the effectiveness of the product, as well as the creatorā€™s for listening and making the (unnecessary) changes to accommodate the whiny little boys.

P.S. To this day I still enjoy being in the presence of women that pursue me or want to take things to another level, but are either taken or I donā€™t find attractive. It does great to the ego, as well as create social proof.

1 Like

This made me think: What if @Fire and @SaintSovereign made a free sub specifically for the subconscious to deal with whatever issues it has that lead to the uncomfortable feelings that come from using their other products?

Like a sub that teaches the subconscious to either manifest ā€œresistanceā€ in more pleasant ways (more boners, for example lol) or for it to fix the main issues leading to that ā€œresistanceā€ so that the resistance stage / effect gets minimized in all other subs.

Or at least such a module in their programs. Hopefully ssv2

11-21-18 @ 2:05 PM
I donā€™t believe what I was experiencing was a form of resistance. What I experienced with it was discomfort around my head. Felt some pressure building up around my temples. I think it was due to the ultrasonic trackā€™s high pitch sound. The first week I just tough it up and pushed thru it, but then the discomfort grew more and more, until I couldnā€™t take it much longer. I became nauseous, and stopped the program after listening to it for about 10-11 days.

@DssMaster that happened to me a lot with Emperor, so I had to stop. I felt nauseous too after a week of use, and even threw up, and felt my throat totally constricted.

Itā€™s much much more bearable with SS Unleashed and with Limitless X. Still, I canā€™t listen to those for more than 3-4 hours a day before it becomes too much for my body, and I need to rest until the next day.

I thought though this is ā€œresistanceā€. Do you think Resistance is something different from this?

11-21-18 @ 2:30 PM
Iā€™m not 100% sure to be honest. Iā€™ve read about chakras, and how people experience lots of discomfort when they first go thru the clearing/unblocking process. It could be that what I was experiencing was sort of a reaction to my third eye or crown chakra going thru some clearing from the sub:

https://blog.mindvalley.com/7-chakras/?utm_source=google_blog

Maybe. But if it didnā€™t get better after 2 weeks of daily use, I donā€™t think it has anything to do with unblocking chakras.

And why would a sub have anything to do with Chakra clearing? I am sure most guys who are getting laid the most donā€™t have clear crown chakras. Pretty sure the bad boys that girls swoon over are not that enlightened or benevolent.

1 Like

11-21-18 @ 2.55 PM:
Yes, but weā€™re talking about a product thatā€™s creating and projecting attraction auras off of you, so perhaps it does this by stimulating a personā€™s chakras/energy points. I did try to get some information from the sub creator, but I did not get a response back from him. Perhaps it could be a trade secret, and he does not wish to discuss any of it to avoid anyone else competing with him and developing similar products.

2 Likes

Btw @Fire if SS needed to be updated because itā€™s a component of Primal, and Sex Mastery X is a component of Primal, doesnā€™t this imply that Sex Mastery X ought to get an update before Primal is released?

1 Like

Define well.

I was one of those people that managed to get female attention on it. Then, for the next few days, I would feel emotionally and physically drained. That aura felt ā€œdirtyā€ in the sense of how it was fueled, and probably would cause some serious long term issues. The creator of the subs knew this and rightfully set out to fix that issue ā€” I wouldā€™ve made the same decision.

The situation with that subliminal wasnā€™t that people were asking for too many things ā€” it was the same problem that most sex related subliminals had: only a small subset of users got really good results. I was accused of making up my results, or embellishing stories (I didnā€™t) or that I had natural game (potentially true) that made the subliminal work easier.

Hence, why we tried the approach we did with S&S.

2 Likes

Do you mean the original approach of SS, active gaming, or how you are working on the aura module in SS v2 so the aura is not dirty?

1 Like