Main Development Thread - New Dawn

11-21-18 @ 7:30 PM:
I unfortunately did not have a chance to test the early versions of that program. But from what I’ve read from the users that reported their (positive) results, they seem quite similar to the results I got when I was using SM. The blatant attention/attraction received from random women (strangers), the direct eye contact received by some with that lustful look, getting opened by some random women asking silly questions in order to engage in conversation, as well as those that were not as confident in opening me, but chose to hover/hang around my vicinity for no reason, other than they were just waiting to be opened by me (some I did). And all this happening one after the other was definitely not coincidence. The first or second time, maybe, but not about a dozen times in the same location. To the point I started getting nervous and had to go look myself in a nearby store mirror thinking there was some sort of wardrobe malfunction or something on my face.

Then there are the experiences of the so called aura projection, where I felt my body temperature rise slightly. It felt like a heat wave slowly dissipating off of me. I also experienced the appetite fluctuations, where there were times I was much hungrier than usual. Since I did not want to put on weight, I decided to eat healthy food, and munch on healthy snacks and fruit.That took care of that.

But the one thing I tried unsuccessfully to overcome was the discomfort that came from what I think was either the result of me listening to the high pitched ultrasonic track, or some sort of chakra clearing/imbalance symptoms. And that was the only negative I encountered while listening to that (SM) program, and the main reason I stopped using it.

1 Like

The original approach, which is STILL the approach. We’ve just added an experimental aura and upgraded the build method.

1 Like

@Yardbird you crack me up every time you mention incels

1 Like

LOL, I just think incels are examples of natural selection at work improving mankind by removing them from the gene pool. I don’t feel sorry for them at all.

What’s even more profound for me is that tools like subliminals can take you out of inceldom, but people let them “skepticism” and ridiculous beliefs get in the way. I’ve seen some incredible transformations – myself included – at the hands of subliminals.

3 Likes

On the contrary I do feel sympathy for them, it feels as though their inceldom is amplified by online forums that promote harmful and destructive beliefs that degrade their well being. It’s possible that if these incels didn’t congregate in their little echo chamber that they would have been destined for greatness with women or otherwise. Perhaps if they break away from them and start developing themselves physically and emotionally they wouldn’t be so despised/ignored by so many.

I’m quite interested in this aura module, though if what’s on the inside isn’t developed enough then even if someone was throwing themselves at you you’ll still just fumble and ruin the chance. So I hope it’s well balanced in that regard.

2 Likes

@SeekingTruths

Everyone has to start somewhere on their path. Sometimes one goes down a path with no destination. Eventually you realize that you have taken the wrong path. Like some members here who were members of other forums decided to join sub club.

Let’s not belittle others and leave them be and thank our lucky selves to know we are now here at sub club:):blush:. One day they will choose the correct path and fulfil their goals.

3 Likes

I agree 100%. Let others go through their hero’s journey. If they are refusing the Call to Adventure, it is normal. Someday, they may choose to go through the hard journey, and we’d all be happy for them.

We need more good people in the world, and more strong men. Belittling those who are weak now does not help them become stronger later. It just feeds off any negativity they might have, keeping them in that dark place.

2 Likes

Well to be clear I’m not demeaning them rather I feel as though it is rather unfortunate that certain communities encourage young desperate men to become incels rather than giving them genuine advice. Apologies if anyone misunderstood. Besides that I agree with you completely and hope that these people will find the way on their own pace.

2 Likes

Not talking about you @SeekingTruths . You seem like a kind and thoughtful and respectful person.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire I noticed that Limitless X, which is a PrimalTech release, is really light and pleasant. I seem to get no resistance from it, compared to the earlier programs like Mogul or Ascension Ex Machine or Emperor that felt heavy, like pouring tar into my subconscious through my ears.

Is this a feature of the PrimalTech optimization? Or is this because learning is not really something people have a lot of internal blockages about?

I am looking forward to SSv2, to see whether it’s as light as LX.

1 Like

And since SSv2 is not yet released, could you please add a quick module about feeling serenity, relaxation and total zen about any results you may be getting while you’re learning seduction?

One of the most uncomfortable things is when guys go through a dry spell or while still learning, we all respond too strongly to failures and girls we “almost” got that it doesn’t let us enjoy the journey. It’s much better to respond with a “que sera, sera” attitude, doing all the right things, but being totally okay with whatever results we get, focusing more on finding reasons to be grateful, happy and enjoying the fact we’re progressing, growing, and creating more choices and abundance in our lives.

Because the feeling Neil Strauss described as: “You only feel as good as your last sarge” is not a pleasant feeling, it overshadows everything else. Much better to remember to enjoy our lives while we’re getting better, no matter what responses we get from girls.

I don’t seem to be getting this vibe from SSv1. Maybe it’s more appropriate for Primal, I don’t know.

You can have a module like this and appropriately call it the Bodhisattva :laughing:

Unfortunately, I’m literally building it RIGHT NOW in-between stuffing my face with… well, stuffing. :wink:

3 Likes

Well, happy thanksgiving!

There is something I noticed about SSv1 and wanted to report it, and noticed it in a friend of mine who I recommended to him SSv1 and he bought it.

Instead of making us motivated to hit on girls, SSv1 made me motivated to learn pickup AND to work extra extra hard. Because in my mind, the more money I have, the more I can afford to take time to hit on girls and go on dates etc.

So SSv1 is making me very motivated to make money, rather than to go out and pick up girls, so that in the future I can spend more time picking up girls. The same happened with my friend.

Is this normal?

So the patter is this:

• He is single. He wanted to meet someone. He had a demanding job that doesn’t leave much free time for him. He is using SSv1 he bought from here, and this made him work extra hard in his job which soon would net him a promotion. He’s saving that extra money to create more financial freedom in the future.

• I don’t have much free time. Instead of using the few hours a week I have free to hit on girls, which is what I used to, I am more motivated to learn about Business so that I get in the future my own location independent business and hit on girls daily. I am using both SSv1 + Limitless X.

For both of us, we started with the intention of carving out extra time to hit on girls, and for both the time was reduced to zero (I still practice on girls I have hit on from before SSv1), so that we have money, get freedom, and hit on girls more. Instead of getting motivated right now to get girls now.

Is this part of the scripting? Because if you asked me before SSv1, I would have though that is weaseling out. But right now, it seems to me to be the most common sense decision ever. No girls now to focus on money so that extra time and girls in the future. Is there anything in SSv1 that may support this? Or maybe a component of Emperor there, maybe the Extreme Independence one or something?

@AMASH I am not an expert however I am guessing that your subconsuis mind has all the wisdom that is required for you to make the right decision. It may have decided the best course of action for you is to build a solid financial foundation and use this as a springboard to meet women.

1 Like

Does the INVOKER Module (Classified) in SS have anything to do with “manifesting ideal romantic partners” or something like this?

I hope so.

I wonder if “Invoker” has something to do with identifying with an ideal model for a behavior or quality one is working to develop.

1 Like

What makes you think that @dorfmeister?

1 Like

Official development of PRIMAL has started.

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes