Main Development Thread - New Dawn

@Fire @SaintSovereign Which of these modules in SS are you guys the most excited about, and can you repeated it maybe repeat it x2 in SS2?

• HEGEMON Module (Classified)
  • INVOKER Module (Classified)
  • Mimisbrunnr (Classified)

Of course, if SS2 will be based on PrimalTech, I expect it to be shorter than SS1, which is great. It makes us listen to more of the sub in the same amount of time. But an x2 of the most powerful modules, adding a few minutes, can be well worth it.

Iā€™m the most excited about the module Iā€™m working on right at this moment. A completely new, experimental module. Itā€™s safe, so we can include it in the release ver. of ssv2.

1 Like

GREAT!

And btw, I am wandering, what would make Primal special when it is released that a stack of: Emperor (for extreme confidence) + SS2 (for pickup skills) + Sex Mastery (for bedroom skills) wonā€™t achieve?

ssv2 has been optimized to PrimalTech, and new tech has been added. Now we have to build.

Further development and optimization of Primal will begin shortly after ssv2 has been released.

Youā€™ll see soon. :wink:

1 Like

If I read correctly, itā€™s creating complete calm and peace about being sexual, needing sex, sharing sex, having sexuality and it being one of main expressions of being human. Close?

1 Like

I am curious apart from the added modules and the new build method,how much different V2 will be differentterms of effects.
What I mean is that V1 was as you guys stated for the active seducer, the one that makes stuff happen, without any aura to rely on.Now with V2, you guys want to add the aura effect, if I understand it correctly.So do you guys want to go a bit away from the goal of the guy that makes the stuff happen, and maybe something like the middle way?Where women are attracted to you and you go from there?

1 Like

Since the release date is not far off into the future, can you tell us more about that new module? How did the idea for it come about? And why do you think it will take SS to the next level in SSV2? This helps us get even more excited for the coming release of SSV2!

Primal = Inner game.
S&S = Outer game.
Together = Primal Seduction

3 Likes

S&S will still be 90% outer game for the active seducer. Weā€™re hoping the aura just makes things a bit easier. But, auric scripting is insanely hard and time consuming to script and optimize. The creator of the popular ā€œauraā€ dating subliminal has been at it for likeā€¦ three years now (?) and still hasnā€™t nailed it and that subliminal has consumed an enormous amount of time. Weā€™re not sure if we want to go down the same path. Personally, Iā€™m more interested in pursuing super strength and speed, heightened senses and the such. But, the people asked if we could add an aura and see how it goes, so weā€™re giving it a shot.

4 Likes

Trade secret. That being said, I saw the scripting for this module, and if it worksā€¦

When dealing with an idea THAT advanced, it may take a few iterations before it works as intended.

2 Likes

I am more interested in ā€œsuper strength and speed, heightened senses and the suchā€, too.

2 Likes

I agree @dorfmeister Who care about Aura? Iā€™d rather have heightened senses to calibrate better to women, to know where they are emotionally and what they need to lead to a complete seduction that is win win for both people. A great PUA called Nick Krauser said: ā€œCalibration is better than 2 million dollars in the bankā€. And heā€™s right. Without good calibration, you come off weird to girls and a try-hard. Iā€™d rather that than to see Subliminal Club spending 3 years working on an aura module.
Weā€™re men after all. Why sit and ā€œbe prettyā€ waiting for the girls to approach, if we can learn how to approach and take it from there with perfect calibration, heightened sense, and great skill?

1 Like

YES! Thatā€™s why I fucking love SubClub! The incels donā€™t need some sexy aura; what they need is to lose their damn fear of women and stop being creeps. Iā€™d rather you work on raising human potential to unprecedented heights.

5 Likes

Still, dude, to be fair the development on this aura module has started. So letā€™s test it out now and see the difference.
Maybe weā€™ll find we were wrong in our assumptions, and this aura module makes a big difference. Itā€™s about empirical experience, through and through. Emperor = Empiricist

1 Like

Looking foreward to this thankyou Sub Club

2 Likes

Sex & Seduction v2 is looking so good. Canā€™t wait to see you guys reactions to it.

Also, we will be temporarily lowering the price of it before release - for those who havenā€™t bought Sex & Seduction yet, this is the time to get it. Once it goes live, the price will be back to normal.

It will only last for one or two days, depending on how fast we build it.

And for those who are curious what new stuff has been addedā€¦

• the newest PrimalTech Aura X experimental module
  • complete rework into PrimalTech
  • 8 new secret modules, improving learning of seduction, natural feeling, frame control, body language, vocal tonality, energetic connectivity, etc.

Get ready.

3 Likes

Good thing about the newest aura tech is that we will be testing a new technology, so we will be getting quite a bit of good data.

Having said that, we believe in developing the individual and pushing him towards becoming the man of his dreams, rather than focusing solely on an auric component, which can lead to complacency in the person - and we want to avoid that.

2 Likes

Great @Fire
Just to confirm: those who have already bought SS1 will get SS2 as a free upgrade, correct?
Also, that it will take a day or two for SS2 to be available for download, right?

1 Like

@Amash I think SS2 is already available to download

2 Likes

Yes and yes.

We have to build it, which will take a few days. It will be a free upgrade to those who bought SSv1.

Not just yet. We will let you know. :slight_smile:

1 Like