Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Almost done…

Really eager to see how this masked version performs. This was probably the most meticulously built and documented masked subliminal yet, as I’m hoping that this is the final, stable version of our masked technology.

3 Likes

Mixing finished. Next up, mastering and trying to match the volume as close as possible to Emperor. Remember, it’s a new masking track, so it’ll still be a bit different.

4 Likes

I wanted to bring you attention to something @SaintSovereign

I don’t think you’ll be able to get enough feedback on the different between Limitless and Limitless X.

Why? Because most people who are interested in Subliminals and who also are willing to try new products from a company that is beginning are “experimental” people that yearn for and want the new, the cutting edge, the latest iteration.

So me personally, and I am sure 90% of people will start right away with Limitless X, will assume it is superior to Limitless and won’t even given the standard Limitless a chance.

We’re a group of people who despise “Standard” things. So basically, Limitless X will seem like a huge success just because it is positioned as Experimental. Nobody is going to give Limitless a chance, everyone will applause and use Limitless X. And we all might be missing something beautiful in the original Limitless, but it will go unnoticed like a ship sailing silently into the dark night of a limitless ocean.

Dude, Limitless X is making me talk in poetic terms, what is going on :joy:

Btw, I think this message is relevant to @Fire as well.

2 Likes

Limitless seems to be more compact than your other subliminals, clocking at barely above 40 minutes.

Is this caused by the PrimalTech optimization? Or is this just the perfect length for the Limitless script?

Yeeeeeeeep. Interesting thing is, the script itself is actually pretty dense. I’d say, right under Emperor. :wink:

1 Like

rofl – love the poetic talk. And, you’re absolutely right. If you don’t give Limitless a chance and opt only to use X, you’re going to miss out on the fact that it’s much more “stable” than X. Stable = predictable results. X = who the hell knows?

That being said, we’ll get some feedback because X is the pre-order bonus. Once I upload this mask, I’m locking off the pre-order product page.

2 Likes

Mastering for the masked subliminal is almost complete. Doing one more pass, then exporting.

1 Like

Limitless masked complete. It should be showing up in your downloads section within the next 10 minutes or so. If not, send an e-mail to [email protected].

I tried to volume match it against Emperor as much as possible. Tomorrow, I’ll be rebuilding the Sex & Seduction masked to match the volume. It’ll be released as a free hotfix for purchasers.

Have fun!

3 Likes

Does Limitless combine synergistically with other subs from Subliminal Club to make their effects work faster and the learning more effective?

1 Like

It should. Although, we’re getting reports from people that Emperor is overpowering everything else in their stack.

1 Like

Emperor was so strong for me I needed to stop it. I guess your idea of how people need to build up to Emperor was spot on.

1 Like

Work has already begun on bringing SS to PrimalTech level.

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Great news on SS i am really looking foreward to the masked version will switch to it on release.

1 Like

And since Limitless has mentor manifestation, and this SS has an aura component, will it also have “Ideal Girl manifestation”?

Just had the most amazing idea for a whole new branch of technology. Will need to do some testing in the future…

1 Like

Test it in the experimental version of SS2? :wink:

1 Like

I wish I could, but this new version will be PrimalTech, fully released version. Moreover, I need time to think on how best to implement this, then build it, then have it run by testers.

It’s something that I have been contemplating for the past few years, but only now realized how we can pull it off in a way that will allow it to work in an absolutely groundbreaking way.

Might have to do two versions of testing runs too… one more wild than the other…

Gonna have to think on it.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I have been running Sex and seduction (really happy and grafeul for the release!!) since the release date and have been journaling by writing things down. I have so much to share, first of all it seems that I manifest a lot of women around me but and a lot of other benefits, such as reading people better, relaxed and excited when socializing etc… I still act a bit coy when it comes to seducing women. No flirting and such. and I kind of miss having my own subconscious being my own mentor. [EDIT: Please do not advertise competitors on the forum.]

2 Likes

[EDIT: Please do not advertise competitors on the forum.]

@SaintSovereign hi, with the current subliminal I still do not feel there, I have more women flock arround me but I still don´t feel it in me to have great seductions, I still feel rather coy than playful, engaging and full of appreciation.

Also, @@SaintSovereign please ignore my previous list of affirmations and I came to find that I don´t really like the sub I added. Weird negative experiences and such

1 Like