Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

yes that would be a good idea. the best of both worlds.

Because of Greek Demigod Physique-reasons? :grin:

4 Likes

This brings me another question, without any expectation of an immediate product release, but was there a plan to make a product or module solely for willpower. I know some people on this forum uses Spartan to developp this huge willpower boost.

9 Likes

Eeh quoting myself here haha. BUT! This kind of demigod physique might be what a lot of the gentlemen desires for themselves…

But what about Seductress physical shifting without the Seductress-scripting for the ladies…? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Sounds like Sanguine The Elixir would be amazing for anyone with anxiety issues.

4 Likes

For legacy what i suggest in order to work for older people is to adjust the frequency. From what i understand one vendor had to adjust the frequency for the physical shifting to work for the older members.

will Inner circle get updated?

1 Like

Will there be any update to Renaissance Man?

2 Likes

Lol Renaissance man isnt a old title. Its pretty new compared to those… … so nah, mkst probably its wont get any updates related to script however u must know that every titles get free tech update. Like zp,zpv2… but overall goal of the product remains same

1 Like

What kind of update would you even want for it?

Yeah, it’s still pretty new. But sooner or later everything around here gets updated. :slight_smile: Because Saint and Fire are Renaissance Men. They just can’t help coming up with new ideas to enhance things.

But I’d wager that the next practical update to the Renaissance Man sub will be in late 2023 when it gets updated to the ZP v3 build format.

2 Likes

Oh not really an update per se, but will it become V2? :sweat_smile:

Awesome!

1 Like

This project is specifically for older, neglected titles that needs some love. We just added some new scripting to Renaissance Man when we upgraded it to v2.

15 Likes

Both. It’s going to adapt to whatever workout you’re doing. If you are exercising for strength, it will optimize for strength primarily, plus a bit of aesthetics. If you’re exercising for aesthetics, it’ll optimize for that + strength. We’re not specifying any peculiar body type.

9 Likes

I feel like this would be my new go to as the physical shiftig core in my customs :grin:

5 Likes

Do you think fire could make some of those pre order bonus stacking modules as Q store modules like creativity unleashed

What was added, more alphaness; wealth; productivity; creativity; fame or all the above?

5 Likes

Asking this here since we don’t have an active general ZP thread.

What’s the smallest amount of listening time that still counts as a whole loop (and not a microloop)? 3 minutes?

5 minutes

It’s already in ZP v2

PS: If you see Experimental on the file name, it is ZP v2