Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

Wou excellent and unexpected news. What about comparing EF stage 3 vs Legacy of Spartan in terms of gaining as many muscles as possible?
Which one is going to be better?
Also, another question what would be the better combo

Wanted + EF st3
or
Wanted + Legacy of Spartan
or
EF st3 + Legacy of Spartan

in terms of physical shifting?

3 Likes

If titles such as Elixir & Sanguine provide light healing, what are the next ones up from that into mid-level, as it is quite a jump to DR, which is said to be a hard title?

1 Like

Thank you @SaintSovereign, this really shows how much you value your work and you are accepting humility of admitting the past and making the titles better.
Honestly speaking these days I was thinking of two things.
1- Are not they going to bring changes to titles’ concepts?(not the framework). And now I see you really care and admit when the change is “needed”. That really strengthens my belief in you gentlemen’s ability.
2-I was thinking if there will any multi-stages after the ZP release. If not, maybe you could compress the multi-stages in to one stage.

2 Likes

Ah, this is so awesome and I am so happy now :blush:

And by the way… Isn’t this the “Wanted: Black” … that people wanted so so badly?
ie. the physical shifting but without the Wanted-stuff? :thinking: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Looking forward to this one. This will fulfil both the Gigachad and WANTED Black requests on the roadmap.

Never purchased The Legacy but this is a good time to get it.

6 Likes

Make The Legacy Great again!

4 Likes

The idea of stacking modules was great. If I remember right, we could run 2 or 3 of them with our stack.

Am guessing LifeCharger will do something similar. Hopefully it will be in subliminal format. I prefer it over the guided meditation.

OG stacking modules were GLM, Rebirth, LD, Sanguine and Elixir.

Anything will be done with GLM? Probably not since “if it isn’t broken…”

3 Likes

Saint, please look at the Gigachad roadmap request for Legacy of the Spartan.

4 Likes

This sounds like a great decision. I was always a little confused on the role :amphora: Elixir plays after it was upgraded into a major title. Always seemed a little too similar to :adhesive_bandage: Regeneration.

:crossed_swords: The Legacy becoming a physical shifting-focused sub is great too. I love these changes.

4 Likes

Fusion of LBFH and Sanguine with the module “Deep states” would be perfect !

3 Likes

delicious looking programs, once again, the gods have woken up and decided to bless us with snacks. I will definitely be getting a new custom with muay thai mastery and spartan apex fitness, but would there be a reason for me to go and get legacy of the spartan? Is the shifting aesthetic, athletic, or both?

2 Likes

More aesthetic. Like the physical shifting in WANTED.

EDIT: well I guess they could put in athletic too. Let Saint answer this.

3 Likes

Warrior.

Its the Legacy of Spartan … the Legacy of Centurion.

IYKYK.

:wink:

3 Likes

IMO…

In order of running difficulty and stack overpowering

1. Sanguine, Elixir, Love Bomb for Humanity
  2. Rebirth, Limit Destroyer
  3. Regeneration, Paragon Complete
  4. Dragon Reborn

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Why wouldn’t there be? Multi-stagers are by far the best products offered in the store, in my opinion.

No other subs structure and gameplan your growth more than multi-stagers.

3 Likes

I would assume that Legacy’s physical shifting would be more centered on athleticism, no?

Why would the Legacy of the Spartan care about aesthetics after all?

3 Likes

Want to see some changes around the cognitive boosting subs. I remeber a Beyond quantum limitless being planned, maybe that can be added to Beyond limitless.

2 Likes

Because the boss wrote this

3 Likes

It could be both since Legacy was made for athleticism. But Saint did say that Legacy of the Spartan will have the physical shifting of WANTED which is aesthetics:

5 Likes

Wow really? That would be awesome!

1 Like