Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

Its probably for the best LotS is for Legacy and not Spartan. There’s just something a bit off about the image of a ripped muscular guy meditating like a holy saint and opening his third eye. Would have been funny as hell though.

Will you be updating the script for things like Emperor and AM?…. Or will that be a V3 thing?

1 Like

No, they haven’t been neglected. This project is purely for the older titles that haven’t received the proper care. This project isn’t even really making us money – it’s to make sure our early customers are taken care of.

22 Likes

Are you planning on providing the list?

1 Like

So Legacy has been updated to LotS.

So let’s suppose someone wants to build a custom with LotS and another core. But then, what if that other core in their custom gets updated 2 weeks after they get their custom? :sob:

What do you recommend right now about people updating their customs?

Is there a list of what modules/core are scheduled for updates to perhaps better plan?

8 Likes

:exclamation: This makes me doubly excited. I always wanted to include Dreams in my stack but other titles always got priority.

Maybe now I’ll be able to remember those gorgeous LLM prompts I keep dreaming up about but can never quite recall :smiley:

Also, updated Dreams core together with QL4 core and some RoM on the side? :drooling_face:

3 Likes

So Spartan is getting an upgrade as well? Nice.

@SaintSovereign is Regeneration going to receive an upgrade?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign is Love Bomb going to be updated?

1 Like

I really hope not. Love Bomb in my experience is the most underrated sub here, it works exactly as advertised and I cant really stress this enough: its phenomenal for any social/networking activity.

@SaintSovereign not asking for timelines, just a ballpark for Spartan, since I’m planning a custom around Spartan-los. Is the new Spartan days/weeks/months away? gracias

6 Likes

But why you imply that updating LB would affect its efficacy?

It’s not that. This thread it’s about product placement. While I agree that for LB could use an updated description to understand how it differs from LBFH, I see a LB as is having its own place in the product offering.
Legacy for example: I use fitness subs since emperor v1, went through emperor fitness, beast unleashed, spartan, but legacy was never a potential choice. So a clear candidate to see how legacy could make sense as a choice for a customer. Same with Elixir.
Love Bomb? it the only fast acting sub, no healing, just pure love aura, anf for that scope it works daaaaamn good. So, I just dont see why LB would be touched part of this “old programs not that used” initiative. Getting updates part of an overall sub club update like zp3, sure.

6 Likes

What about a merger with True Social + Inner Circle? No seduction please(because Daredevil), sprinkle some Story Teller; Song of Joy and maybe Moment Immortalized etc over it and make the circle bigger :wink:

7 Likes

This is a good idea. True Social could get some love the same way Legacy was updated.

6 Likes

The picture on the legacy of the Spartan has Parthenon included. Parthenon is not in Sparta it’s in Athens. Just saying…

1 Like

Maybe Spartan was just on a vacation visiting Athens :slight_smile:
They were neighboring cities after all.

4 Likes

Does that really matter? Lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that was a good one

1 Like

Yes, since the title is called Spartan and is focused on Spartan mindset and values. Athenians didn’t have this mindset or values at all. So it’s misleading to see Parthenon on the cover. It would be the same as including on the copy for Spartan, words about developing diplomacy skills, democratic values and philosophical skills (which was Athenians core focus). does that make sense?

2 Likes

You are looking way to into it lol

Most people aren’t going to give 2 shits about what is on the art besides the fact it looks cool

2 Likes