Main Disc. Thread - ? (A Contest)

Just wanna say to all participants to me YOU ARE ALL WINNERS!

5 Likes

chaaaase :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
@Simon I was also kinda sure about driving mastery haha, any ways @chase is here to releive us haha.

2 Likes

Oh god, glad to be part of your deja vu lol. I actually had a deja vu moment this afternoon as well, was looking at my phone and my laptop and was like, “Wait, didn’t I see this before somewhere?”

1 Like

Daaaaaamn that one slipped by

3 Likes

Glad to have you :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

@Athanaxos I think you’ll LOVE this title lol.

1 Like

Having consistently included Merger of Worlds in all my customs, I’m actually really excited to see what this title brings as far as subconscious and conscious communication goes.

1 Like

When is it dropping :eyes:

1 Like

Within the next week. We were already working on a relaunch of Dreams, but with the upgrade project, my goal is to take all these titles into new territory. After @Athanaxos posted about the link between dreaming add exploring the subconscious, we decided that Dreams fit the Revelation series perfectly.

Spartan first, though, which will hopefully drop tomorrow.

27 Likes

2 Likes

Throw in some RoS scripting in there.
Ever since using RoS, I’ve not only become more lucid in my dreams, but I’ve been getting answers in my dreams related to problems I would think of at work, which today lead my boss to appoint me as the project leader for one of the community events :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Game of life - Multiplayer?

1 Like

Couldn’t have came at a better time, did my 1st cycle of Dreams, washout currently. Waiting on the upgrade :sleeping_bed::zzz::hugs:

1 Like

hope revelation of dreams will have high intuition development.
Also i wonder what Romance and Wealth sub will be up for the upgrade?

1 Like

When is this digital nomad title coming out? :wink:

The way the pictures are postitioned, it looks like the homely vehicle is gonna fall with lightning speed into the arms of the dude who is ready to catch it.
On the bonus hint. If one already got a home it will manifest a bigger better one.

Basically
Perfect home manifistation sub.

1 Like

when chat GPT is smarter than you lol :rofl:

1 Like

This has got to finally be the massive load sub…

:rofl:

1 Like

It’s out as a module in the Q store.

lol, It’s already been solved, everyone: Main Disc. Thread - ? (A Contest) - #70 by SaintSovereign

7 Likes