Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

Does that really matter? Lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that was a good one

1 Like

Yes, since the title is called Spartan and is focused on Spartan mindset and values. Athenians didn’t have this mindset or values at all. So it’s misleading to see Parthenon on the cover. It would be the same as including on the copy for Spartan, words about developing diplomacy skills, democratic values and philosophical skills (which was Athenians core focus). does that make sense?

2 Likes

You are looking way to into it lol

Most people aren’t going to give 2 shits about what is on the art besides the fact it looks cool

2 Likes

I’m of the impression that subclub doesn’t just want to make money so that’s why I pointed it out in case they want to fix it

3 Likes

I can understand that

But they picked out the box art for a reason …it shouldn’t be hard to find other cool box art or possibly change it up

Yeah should be easy. Have a good day bro :muscle:

Maybe the spartan had an exclusive membresy to a greek gymnasium :joy:

3 Likes

He has Athenian’s girlfriend and was just visiting her :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Strong reason to risk his life

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

There’s no reason to be upset. Sex was a common custom among spartans and it is a good exercise after all :slight_smile:
So let’s go to Athens have some sex, exercise, and go back to good old warrior drill :slight_smile:

1 Like

This isn’t true.

The sub Legacy of The Spartan is an update to the Legacy sub, which was a complimentary program to Spartan, but could be used on its own.

The way I see it, it’s not who’s on the box that matters, it’s what they embody, and both of us could workout with this program and put our pictures there and it wouldn’t matter, wanna know why?
Cause a Legacy is to be honored and learned from, it’s the lessons we take and build upon, not a new mindset we’re developing due to the sub.

Now if this sub wasn’t purely physical shifting (which can’t really be gate-keeped to any certain civilization or group), then yeah, I’d agree with you, but this isn’t the Spartan update.

Maybe EoG should have pictures of golden Ecstasy pills as well :rofl:

1 Like

Honestly I did not know who this person is.

Yes I know I made a mistake when typing that. But it’s still my opinion. People can have different opinions

1 Like

Yeah you and many others lol. Sometimes I talk to people and they haven’t even heard of Sparta before lol

4 Likes

Oh I thought by Parthenon you meant a person.
The legacy of spartan is not about the Parthenon. It’s about the person in the picture.
Overall this does not matter a lot.

Possibly.

Probably.

Spartan on deck. Should be tonight or tomorrow morning. Also updating the ZP titles that still have “experimental” to reflect the proper name.

14 Likes

We can expect RoD soon too?

1 Like