Main Dev. Thread - Updates to Older Programs

Btw is the masterclass out yet?

Not yet.

1 Like

I’m sure there’s a bunch of us that will be super excited about this :slight_smile:
What could we (potentially) expect from the updated/revamped Dreams?

@PhasingPhoenix

4 Likes

I’m one of those excited about it. Enhanced dream lucidity, enhance dream recall, intuitive understanding of your dreams, etc.

15 Likes

Any updates on spartan?

1 Like

You mean this? :smiley:

No, the spartan upgrade.
Thanks

1 Like

Will Sex Mastery X2 be upgraded to ZP2 before a larger overhaul?

1 Like

So, will you guys upgrade all former Ultimas in a new fashion or was this just coincidence? :slight_smile:

Its probably for the best LotS is for Legacy and not Spartan. There’s just something a bit off about the image of a ripped muscular guy meditating like a holy saint and opening his third eye. Would have been funny as hell though.

Will you be updating the script for things like Emperor and AM?…. Or will that be a V3 thing?

1 Like

No, they haven’t been neglected. This project is purely for the older titles that haven’t received the proper care. This project isn’t even really making us money – it’s to make sure our early customers are taken care of.

22 Likes

Are you planning on providing the list?

1 Like

So Legacy has been updated to LotS.

So let’s suppose someone wants to build a custom with LotS and another core. But then, what if that other core in their custom gets updated 2 weeks after they get their custom? :sob:

What do you recommend right now about people updating their customs?

Is there a list of what modules/core are scheduled for updates to perhaps better plan?

8 Likes

:exclamation: This makes me doubly excited. I always wanted to include Dreams in my stack but other titles always got priority.

Maybe now I’ll be able to remember those gorgeous LLM prompts I keep dreaming up about but can never quite recall :smiley:

Also, updated Dreams core together with QL4 core and some RoM on the side? :drooling_face:

3 Likes

So Spartan is getting an upgrade as well? Nice.

@SaintSovereign is Regeneration going to receive an upgrade?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign is Love Bomb going to be updated?

1 Like

I really hope not. Love Bomb in my experience is the most underrated sub here, it works exactly as advertised and I cant really stress this enough: its phenomenal for any social/networking activity.

@SaintSovereign not asking for timelines, just a ballpark for Spartan, since I’m planning a custom around Spartan-los. Is the new Spartan days/weeks/months away? gracias

6 Likes

But why you imply that updating LB would affect its efficacy?