Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

After a week of 18 hour work days, I’m proud to say that The Ecstasy of Gold is coming today. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Holy shot, 18 hours a day? Well first off thank you so much. Second damn

5 Likes

They want us to become millionaires that much :sunglasses: :smile:

6 Likes

Hahahaha –
We wanted to get it out before July 4th holiday. I always use this holiday to zone in on business and handle some things that have been lingering.

9 Likes

Can we combine this with khan? Also general question what will happen if we combine khan with a subliminal from an another company or youtuber?

6 Likes

You CAN, technically. The scripts are so dense, I’m not sure if you’ll actually get any benefit. These subs are the pinnacle of our technology – I wouldn’t stack them with ANOTHER four stager.

All bets are off if you do this. Most likely, you’ll get a negative response. We’re also about to amend the refund policy that if you mix our subliminals with another producer, you invalidate your right to a refund. These new titles are far too advanced to mix with other producers. Not to mention, most of the other producers explicitly mention in their instructions not to mix between vendors.

9 Likes

I have felt and can testify to this. I am now on Khan ST2, and it’s the most intense densest sub I have ever experienced.

I can’t imagine how Stage 4 will be. But I am building up to that.

Excited about EoG. A lot of people’s lives will be made better by it. A lot of people will suffer less, smile more, feel more secure, and gain more freedom thanks to EoG.

5 Likes

And here I was hoping to explode my mind doing a Khan + EoG Stage 1 MMSTB (Massively Multi Stage Total Breakdown). Ah, the impatience of youth… :slight_smile:

No to mention have more money to buy more SubClub products with! Exponential personal improvement potential.

I truly wish everyone can feel the sensation of financial freedom. Being able to do what feels right without constantly thinking how that would impact one’s bank account.

6 Likes

I’m definitely buying this as soon as I get the email!

Question: I’m good on women for now, I need to focus on my business which requires sales/marketing/cold calling/presentations/big negotiations. And trying to figure out the best path forward.

Would EoG be best to go with from here, Ascended Mogul, something else? A stack??

6 Likes

Let’s all become millionaires: https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/the-ecstasy-of-gold/

15 Likes

Please allow me to do the ultimate, no-holds-barred, zero F’s given victory dance. Thank you for the hard work!

(And if even with all that’s going on you still find the time to answer my question in the testing thread, I’d appreciate it!)

5 Likes

Purchased it.

Anyone happened to test subliminals with Kasina or any similar AVS machine?

I received mine last week and now I’m wondering how to use them in combination to supercharge the EoG effects…

5 Likes

Can i stack this with spartan? Or would it diminish the effects?

4 Likes

Great news!

4 Likes

EoG:
Take a moment to relax and to simply imagine how it would feel to be able to buy anything at any time, be it a car, an apartment or a vacation, without even having to look at your balance.

Great minds think alike? :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve mainly used the subliminals through speakers but I have done nearly all of my listening with superchargers through a Mind Alive David Alert Pro. I am pretty sure that is a synergistic combo.

3 Likes

The description sounds wonderful. Especially ST2 deals with stuff I’ve been struggling with for years!

However, I believe that it’s critical to have a foundation from other subs like Khan, Emperor, AM.
I believe there are many ppl on this forum who still aren’t finished building this foundation.

EoG is the next logical step after that - for me it’ll be in about a year or 2 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can I stack it with Emperor and Limitless though ?

5 Likes

Yes, once you get enough exposure, you can probably stack. Doing it from the start will probably lead to diminished results.

Guys, you already know this. The self-improvement journey takes awhile. You can’t go to the gym and immediately get results. Same thing applies with subliminals.

10 Likes

Can Ecstasy of Life help with depression?

5 Likes