Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

Just remember what the Joker said in The Dark Knight… “If you are good at something, never do it for free”.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I agree with all the wise people here. If someone is creating and providing value, they should get value in return for it.

That’s not only fair, that’s what keeps progress happening in the world.

Don Draper had some good lines about this as well.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign : You still have said if Ecstasy of Gold would be good to stack with Emperor. I’m loving Emperor v.3 right now. Such a good fit for a married guy like me who is in solopreneur mode and couldn’t care less about seduction or getting laid. That’s actually the reason why I was reluctant to purchase Khan (even though it looks really impressive).
How do you anticipate Ecstasy of Gold to work with Emperor?

6 Likes

Maybe I was a bit judgmental. If so, I apologize. We all perceive the world through our life’s experiences and I’ve been part of the Zeitgeist movement for too long to remain completely unbiased. I am very much aware of how a monetary economy works and know how to operate in it. I’m certain there’s still room for improvement (I’m here to learn after all), but I know how it works and I’m okay with that. Nothing is truly free and somewhere somebody always loses. It’s not a zero-sum game.

Obviously my friend was quite well paid for his services, given the fact that he owned a house in at least three countries that I know of (the one in Scotland may actually have met the definition of a castle). If you’d asked him for two months work, he would have definitely charged you an arm and a leg.

But if you had asked him to take a day or even a few days to help produce a video to go with EoG, the only demand he would have made is that you made it freely available on the product page, knowing full well it would likely get you more purchases and him very little (your target demographic and his are quite different). His wallet would not have noticed, he might even have used the excuse to go shopping in wherever you live. He loved flying. Maybe that was the value he got out of it, an excuse to do what he loved: talking, flying and shopping. :slight_smile:

Apparently not conveyed very well, my point was not that making money is morally wrong (I’m even a big supporter of teaching kids badly needed money-literacy at school), but that I would roll my eyes if I saw a millionaire argue with a street vendor to get his one dollar and 13 cents change back. Did you really ask them for weeks of their time, or did you just ask for a little bit more?

The fact that I felt a strong urge to rant if you will was a gut reaction to your report of how you got tons of messages when even just starting to bring it up. As if they wouldn’t even let you finish the question before talking profit. That just got to me. At least let you finish and then calmly negotiate possible terms. In hindsight I suppose that indeed came from my moral center, so once again I offer my apologies.

Side-note: Ever seen this wonderful Paris Hilton clip? Watch what she does with her one dollar and 13 cents.

Back to the topic at hand: are the multi-stage products just as stackable as the “standard” products? Seems to me the multi-stages work better by themselves. Or that some stages stack better compared to other stages.

6 Likes

Well, wealthy people focus on value, not cash. Cash is just one way to transfer value.

She is providing value. Her gesture is unusual, so it gets attention, it entertains people, and that is providing value. It was spoken about it on major news outlets that many people saving lives and doing more “grandiose” things would never be on.

So she took cash, she used it to provide entertainment, and the market voted that what she is doing is valuable. So she created more value out of one dollar and 13 cents than 99% of people could.

6 Likes

Will it be okay to run it along with Emperor ? I look forward to this program.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

About the Breakdown idea. In the Khan thread, you compared Breakdown to tearing down a dilapidated building and rebuilding it. In this thread, you say that the Breakdown stage of this sub has a different purpose and as such is a different kind of breakdown.

Using your analogy, does that mean each only tears down part of the building? The part that doesn’t help with the goals at hand? Which means that if we stack them, we’d likely get a more complete and effective breakdown.

Or that the two versions of Breakdown actually build up a different kind of foundation for the new building? Which indicates they each try to rebuild something slightly different in the same spot leading to the respective architects getting into a shouting match.

I can already imagine running a stack with Khan’s Breakdown, Gold’s Breakdown and Artist’s Breakdown. Ouch!

1 Like

It is called TOTAL Breakdown. It’s supposed to “destroy” EVERYTHING that’s holding you back.

I think the Ecstasy of Gold’s breakdown will destroy everything that’s stopping you from becoming the millionaire it’s supposed to make out of you.

And Khan’s breakdown will destroy everything that is holding you back from becoming the masculine, bold, powerful and dominant man.

Although Khan is also about becoming wealthy, if you choose to focus on wealth, so it should handle the financial part as well.

7 Likes

You made my point. It destroys everything that holds us back from the goal of the program then, and not everything that holds us back in our development in general. So if a person has for example sexual hangups, Gold’s breakdown would not deal with those because although shades of sex with my executive secretary is on my bucket list, it is not needed to amass wealth (it may even be detrimental to that goal). In other words, it’s not a total (read: catch-all) total breakdown, it only breaks down what it needs to and no more. If that is the case, stacking the different breakdowns would be awesomely devastating.

That’s what I’m hoping @SaintSovereign can elaborate on a bit. Hence the question.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign, I’m wondering about something related to EoG. One hangup I’ve personally had with wealth accumulation is that, in essence, I felt vulnerable to dismissing every other passion or person in my life–just to make money. My own father was extremely focused on that lifestyle, and he did well financially. He ended up neglecting his family and left a bad taste in my mouth. Though I’ve been educating myself financially these last 3 years of my life, I still hold some pain and fear related to the lifestyle. I am going forward, have active investments going, but tend to link hurting myself or others with wealth accumulation. I’m wondering how EoG will/can change these beliefs.
This is important that I’m aware of EoG’s leanings before I pick this up, for I don’t want to hurt myself or others (loved ones or good friends) to bring increase into my life.

Also, I’m really wondering about something else too. I work with single income earners daily, and the one thing they get a thrill out of is spending money. Sure, they have 401K’s and maybe some savings, but their focus is…get it and spend it. Referencing my financial education, I learned that even more important than earning or acquiring wealth is knowing how to preserve it for the long haul, meaning finding sustainable investment models, long-term businesses, or even different types of assets to invest in. For example, real estate is just one type of long term investment which will likely increase over time. Does EoG deal with wealth preservation at all? Since I’m getting closer and closer to a large payout soon myself with one asset, I’ve been seeking sane and sound ideas as where to allocate it so I have money, and money doesn’t have me.

Thanks for your assistance in this.

7 Likes

Im just curious. How extraordinary are the results that you guys are getting from these recordings that makes for such a huge following on here??

4 Likes

Out of curiosity is this gonna have a complete breakdown like Khan except for money? I am so curious how this is gonna work! Also would this work with both Ascended Mogul and Emperor?

5 Likes

Just got a progress report from @Fire. Just finished Stage 2 of EOG. Working on Stage 3. It’s coming, guys – send positive energy (we’ve been hearing some stupid, negative nonsense lately) and maybe it’ll be done heading into 4th of July weekend. :wink:

13 Likes

Fuck yes that’ll be great!

3 Likes

Ignore stupid entities - your marvelous gift to mankind is highly appreciated, long-awaited and precious in its natural essence! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No, we do not want to be attacked by negative entities, we’ve had enough of that. :slight_smile:

Sending you the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow right now using UPL (United Parcel Leprechauns™). Expecting fireworks on release day.

5 Likes

One thing I’m curious about is will EOG replace or supplement Ascended Mogul or even Mogul?

4 Likes

Is EoG 4 stages like Khan, or does it have a different number of stages? I remember you writing that the idea for Ultimate Artist multi-stage was to provide multiple areas of focus, which made me believe it was not bound by the same 4 stages Khan is. How about EoG? Perhaps it is time for a pre-order product page?

@Pwnie21 I asked @SaintSovereign if I should buy Ascended Mogul or wait for EoG. He recommended I wait. That is an indication for me that they target the same areas.

Of course there are two distinct differences. First, Ascended contains alpha male scripting, while EoG only makes one alpha in so much as it is needed to dominate one’s path to wealth. Second, EoG requires a bigger commitment. Multi-stage takes longer and is somewhat less stackable and possibly more rigid.

So I’d call EoG an alternative to Mogul rather than a replacement or supplement. Although they may stack with one another quite well, Saint would have to answer that one.

Off-topic: it really bugs me I chose UPL above, rather than LPS or even ULPS. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

whats UPL, LPS and ULPS

1 Like