Main Dev. Thread - The Ecstasy of Gold (NOW AVAILABLE)

Can Ecstasy of Life help with depression?

5 Likes

Yes, but Regeneration or Khan (due to Total Breakdown) would be better suited for that.

7 Likes

With everything Iā€™ve read so far Total Breakdown seems like pure awesomeness in a bottle.

Could it be helpful to run TB for a while just to get rid of a lot of resistance before starting EoG? So not Khan Stage 2-4, just Stage 1 for a month (or as long as needed) then EoG Stage 1 and above?

I realize itā€™s a bit expensive to get all of Khan for just the first stage, but fortunately Khan doesnā€™t go out of style and will be waiting.

7 Likes

Just purchased EoG, as tempting as it is I think I am going to stick to ascended mogul for a month.

I need to focus on sales calls for my business.

5 Likes

Not actually owning the products in question, I think the difference here is this:

If you were to pick Ascended Mogul (possibly combined with Daredevil to get that ease and rapport in conversations) you would target all the interpersonal areas that you indicated you wish to focus on.

If you run EoG, you would get a much broader area of focus. If it turns out that you need to work on those interpersonal skills then that is what will improve. If it turns out you need something else, or that thereā€™s maybe a different way, then EoG will set you on that path instead.

A second consideration is that EoG results may take a little longer to manifest, due to the multi-stage format requiring a bit of a build-up if done correctly.

I suppose this is where the goal-setting comes in. Much like the Hogwarts Sorting Hat, if your intent in running EoG is to improve your sales & marketing, your subconscious will do its best to follow your lead.

And if you feel that Asc Mogul is best for you right now, it probably is. :slight_smile:

Either way, good luck and we hope youā€™ll share your journey with us!

6 Likes

Appreciate the input! I did a stint with emperor and it was rough and I found I was almost terrified of making sales calls. Hence why I am leaning towards a month with ascended mogul. Maybe I should pick up Daredevil. Thatā€™s not a bad idea, never considered that.

3 Likes

Is this diminished effect irreversible? Or does it balance with enough exposure over time?

4 Likes

I think is an excellent idea! I hope @SaintSovereign and @Fire could suggest us take that path.

PS. It is hard, but donā€™t be cheap on your progress. Thatā€™s scarcity talking! If that what you want, think about how made it possible.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I am running Emperor + Rebirth + Limitless + Limit Destroyer for over 3 months now. I am very pleased with the results so far and intend to run them long-term.

My end goal is to start a tech-business and create an empire. EoG has a lot to offer in that context, which is why I raised the query.

Not looking for quick-fix or temporary solution. I am in this for the long haul.

So, if combining them is not prescribed, should I continue with my current stack or switch completely to EoG ?

I do need limitless to help build an improved skill-set. Does EoG has Limitless embedded as ST2 states ā€œIt will be your guide and your coach, helping you learn all the secrets of the tradeā€ ?

Please advise. Will make an informed decision accordingly.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Like Khan, this is the way to do a sub for permanent results. Itā€™s one thing to bomb your unconscious with a message until it submits but itā€™ll always revert back to itā€™s natural state after you stop listening.

This approach is MUCH better. You absolutely have to clear the mental blockers and unconscious obstables / believes that go against what you want to accomplish first. And we all have them. When you do this, the results accelerate at a rate that can almost be seen as magical.

Looking forward to this one!

9 Likes

Just purchased. This is what I have been needing. Will probably go a couple of weeks with Freedom right now, as I wonā€™t be able to act on Ascension until I break through the money barrier. Mainly looking forward to Life and Actualization.
(By the way, I won 10 bucks in a scratch off today after listening to Freedom once. Ha.)

8 Likes

to be honest ā€¦I dont want to ba a millionaire ā€¦I dont want to have a millionaireā€˜s mindsetā€¦insteadā€¦I want to be a billionaireā€¦to have a billionaireā€™s mindset so which program will suit me best ļ¼Ÿ

5 Likes

I want to be a billionaireā€¦to have a billionaireā€™s mindset so which program will suit me best ļ¼Ÿ

Youā€™re looking at it.

4 Likes

can i just jump straight to Stage 4? like in khan?

2 Likes

Sure. Will most likely fail, however. Itā€™s a massive program that requires genuine time and effort.

7 Likes

Does EoG help you manifest job opportunities? Or is it more focused on Entrepreneurship?

6 Likes

I just purchased EoG and am going to run Stage 1 as much as possible for a month. Still have lots of hung-ups and frustrations about money, so will have to focus on this now.

Iā€™m a big believer of manifesting my goal by focusing on the end result (ā€œthe whatā€) and letting the powerful subconscious mind work out ā€œthe howā€.

For me, the subliminal audio is aimed to training my subconscious mind to execute the instructions.

As it was mentioned previously, there are no specific goals set by the subliminal producers and we set our own goals for the subliminals to work on.

5 Likes

Itā€™s more focused on entrepreneurship (as thatā€™s the best way to make massive amounts of wealth), but theoretically, it COULD manifest job opportunities. Iā€™d say to save some cash and try Ascended Mogul first.

9 Likes

Maybe this is a stupid observation (if there is such a thing) but isnā€™t it in fact a limiting belief to make the difference between entrepreneurship and job opportunities? If EoG shows you your best path to wealth, does it really matter how you get there?

Maybe your employer has a very promising executive of business training program that youā€™re eligible for. Maybe the fact that EoG drives you to supplement your skills will automatically lead to new opportunities at work. Maybe the mindset that you deserve more will give off an aura or body language that will lead to new opportunities. Maybe youā€™ll start a side-business next to your job and switching to a new position would actually work against you since it would take up a lot of your time.

Just thinking out loud about how manifestation could work. I obviously would recommend to take Saintā€™s recommendation, since heā€™s more tuned into his own products, but Iā€™m genuinely curious here. Iā€™m in a similar situation where Iā€™m not quite ready to jump out of the nest and start my own thing, but would rather just have a better job with good growth potential for the time being. But Iā€™m still leaning towards EoG.

10 Likes

I second this.

I believe that that is the end-result/goal that is important rather than the journey.

In the context of manifestation, situations would manifest - I mentioned as an example being offered a free gym pass with a famous trainer - that would require one to take some action to reach their goals and the subliminal will help a person fulfil those actions.

4 Likes