Main Dev. Thread - SUBLIMINAL SUPERCHARGER

This sounds really innovative. I salute you @SaintSovereign and @Fire

About the silent subliminal inside the Libertine supercharger, does it have different messaging than Primal, SS etc, or does it reinforce what is already in them? I am curious about this.

1 Like

It’s a different script with a much different build type that still reinforces the Sex Track subliminals. Since headphones are required / HIGHLY recommended for these, it allowed us to do more things with the actual build. That being said, the product has evolved and is coming out much more cohesive than I had imagined. Libertine is becoming a good standalone title in it’s own right.

5 Likes

Bad news and good news.

Bad news: I was going to surprise drop Libertine today, even though pre-orders end tomorrow, but there’s a strong chance that won’t happen.

Good news: We hired a new voice actress, one we believe fits the product better. @Fire wasn’t satisfied with the voice we were using, and I agreed with him. We want to set the bar high for this one. It’s still slated to come out tomorrow or Monday (we usually release one day after the pre-orders end), barring any issues.

5 Likes

Take your time, @SaintSovereign. Voice is such an important component of the SuperChargers, it is worth getting perfect.

After all, if the product is great, people will forget any delays. But if you release it on time and people don’t feel the voice is commensurate with your reputation for high quality products, that will stay on their minds.

Then, the bad news is not bad news. It means we’re getting an even better product worthy of what @SaintSovereign and @Fire can make. Not some random low-quality company that releases whatever just to get a product out.

4 Likes

Am hoping to play Libertine through a light and sound machine for a relative of mine on Christmas Eve in order to turn him on to the possibilities of hypnosis, subliminals and tech for personal development.

1 Like

Libertine will come with two versions:

Version A contains NSFW sounds and is made to be used with headphones due to the build of the subliminal tracks. This version is also the strongest.

Version B does not have the NSFW sounds, but the audio track is still not suitable to play round sensitive ears. The subliminal track on this version does not have the special build.

Pre-Order bonus is the ultrasonic track as a stack module. The ultrasonic track is designed to boost the results of any sexual subliminal.

8 Likes

Is the pre-order over or do we have till tonight?

2 Likes

Thank you for so many Xmas gifts :slight_smile:
Are Primal and SSv2.1 considered sexual subliminals? Or only Sexual Mastery X?

1 Like

You still have time. Official release date is tomorrow, but if I finish tonight, I’ll drop tonight.

2 Likes

Update on the Supercharger…

This is sounding absolutely amazing.

We are so excited to release it soon. Can’t wait for you guys to hear it.

4 Likes

That news in exciting! Looking forward to start using it right away

Just want to second this. The voice actress did a phenomenal job. I’ll be working the rest of the night to ensure it’s finished by the morning. I cannot WAIT for everyone to get their hands on this.

6 Likes

Just ordered it cant wait to try it out you guys are doing a fantastic job

1 Like

Just ordered too. Hope I get the pre-order bonus. Its 12/23 here yet the order confirmation says 12/24. Maybe that’s the release date and not the time I purchased?

1 Like

Yes, you still qualify for the pre-order bonus.

1 Like

Okay, okay! Even though I don’t plan to use this or S&S anytime soon, I couldn’t resist ordering so I can listen for a couple of days and get a taste of what I have to look forward to.

1 Like

Good news – Just finished Libertine. Completing final tweaks now, then uploading and releasing. VERY VERY eager to see what this technology yields.

3 Likes

Libertine is available! Enjoy!

6 Likes

I have listened to it three times + the bonus subliminal. Great stuff.

Can you say something about how the subliminal might cover unique ground in relation to, say “Primal” or “Sex and Seduction”?

1 Like

Today I listend to it for 3 times and I noticed that my view on women was different afterwards. In my head I know I shouldn’t put good looking women on a pedestal. However I noticed that it was still a subconcious thing, so I would still get nervous when being around good looking women. This subconcious thought was went completely away after listening to it for 3 times. Now I see those women just as normal people.

I don’t know if this change is permant. I don’t think since it happened after such a short amount of time. I can say that I am quite suprised by the change because I thought Librtine would target more the raw sexual side of Primal and SS. Stuff like sexual energy etc.

I also really like that it only 10 minutes long, it makes it very easy to fit it in your schedule. The only thing is that I find it so realaxing that I almost fell asleep a few times:sweat_smile:

I have one question. Does Libertine also help with the women aspect fo Ascension?

4 Likes