Main Dev. Thread - SUBLIMINAL SUPERCHARGER

Yes, you still qualify for the pre-order bonus.

1 Like

Okay, okay! Even though I don’t plan to use this or S&S anytime soon, I couldn’t resist ordering so I can listen for a couple of days and get a taste of what I have to look forward to.

1 Like

Good news – Just finished Libertine. Completing final tweaks now, then uploading and releasing. VERY VERY eager to see what this technology yields.

3 Likes

Libertine is available! Enjoy!

6 Likes

I have listened to it three times + the bonus subliminal. Great stuff.

Can you say something about how the subliminal might cover unique ground in relation to, say “Primal” or “Sex and Seduction”?

1 Like

Today I listend to it for 3 times and I noticed that my view on women was different afterwards. In my head I know I shouldn’t put good looking women on a pedestal. However I noticed that it was still a subconcious thing, so I would still get nervous when being around good looking women. This subconcious thought was went completely away after listening to it for 3 times. Now I see those women just as normal people.

I don’t know if this change is permant. I don’t think since it happened after such a short amount of time. I can say that I am quite suprised by the change because I thought Librtine would target more the raw sexual side of Primal and SS. Stuff like sexual energy etc.

I also really like that it only 10 minutes long, it makes it very easy to fit it in your schedule. The only thing is that I find it so realaxing that I almost fell asleep a few times:sweat_smile:

I have one question. Does Libertine also help with the women aspect fo Ascension?

4 Likes

Are you referring to Libertine itself, the ultrasonic subliminal embedded inside of it or the bonus subliminal?

Either way, the point isn’t to necessarily cover unique ground — it’s to reinforce the programming of the subliminals. The ultrasonic contains an all new script and built designed to do just that — enhance the results of the sexual subliminals.

1 Like

I meant the bonus subliminal.

1 Like

Ask yourself what “primal attraction” REALLY is. Does it mean you’ll be turned on by every woman you see, or will your standards rise on who you’re actually attracted to? Being “primal” doesn’t mean turning into a horn dog. It means cultivating a natural sexuality that cannot be shamed away or forced into hiding. The expression of that means that you realize your sexual worth, and you become less “thirsty.”

The effects of Libertine builds over time, depending on how much you use the program and if you’re using it correctly. In order for it to work properly, you need to go somewhere quiet and meditate while listening. As stated in the instruction manual, you may not feel much the first few times, simply because there’s so much going on that it’ll be hard to achieve that deep focus needed. As you use the program more, alongside another subliminal like Primal, you’ll get better results and the state you achieved will become much more permanent.

6 Likes

Ran through Libertine 5 times back to back through the light and sound machine. Relaxing track.

1 Like

Review of Libertine:

I have listened to Libertine 3x, back to back.

First, congratulations to @SaintSovereign and to @Fire. This is a very unique product, very well done! I would safely say it is at the level of what Richard Bandler and Hypnotica produces. I can also tell it is actually the subliminal track which makes the whole experience so much more powerful.

I can also see some potential problems for some people: (a) those not used to getting into trance – and it is a skill that is cultivated over time – may not go as deeply as I did, so they may get impatient. The induction is great for me but might be too fast for less experienced users, (b) the hypnosis instructions are highly kinesthetic. I am a highly visual and trained kinesthetic person. I can imagine a lot of men who are “stuck in their heads,” which would tend to need this help, not feeling the sun and the fire within their bodies as easily.

I was able to follow the whole track perfectly, 3 times. My favorite parts are the ultrasonic, it is smooth and I can feel its power, the voice of the girl, she did a great job, as well as the moans and orgasmic sounds, those were a great touch and I totally got into it.

The effects I am feeling after the track is, as was said there “everything is pleasure”. I feel sensuality emanating off of me, even the touch of clothes on my skin feels almost erotic. This is a GREAT state to be in when interacting with women or picking them up. This “vibe” will really catch the attention of women who are comfortable with their sexuality and get them curious and excited about you. I can’t wait to cultivate it even more and make it a permanent part of who I am.

I do not feel like masturbating, however. It is not that kind of “horny” state. I feel more like having a tantric sexual session that lasts hours and hours, without any real “thirst” for me to cum soon. I feel like enjoying this state and making it last as long as possible. So that recommendation of not jerking off doesn’t seem relevant to me.

I did not like a sentence in the hypnosis track, which is about “you cannot resist her.” That felt a bit beta to me, like she has power over you. But I did reframe it as losing myself totally in the moment, rather than being under the enchanting power of the girl.

Again, congratulations! I am impressed. You guys exceeded expectations.

Now if you would make a SuperCharger for sleeping, to listen to before going to bed for people with Insomnia, that would be a dream come true.

By the way, I can understand why some people might not feel the power of this right away. There is a level of experience with hypnosis and trance required to go deep enough for this to become an almost out of body experience like it was for me. But the good this, with time and daily use, you’re bound to get there. And it will be worth every minute.

6 Likes

Thank you for the review Amash, and for the feedback.

A quick note (not specifically aimed at you):

You don’t need to feel intense horniness or arousal. It is similar to getting dreams with subliminals - they can be good, and you can definitely garner some info on what is happening in your subconscious - but they aren’t necessary.

The process behind it all as well as results are more important than dreams or achieving a state of arousal.

Also, on masturbation. It seems people are focusing on the 2 hour no masturbation rule. We would like to share that the suggestion came from one specific group of our testers, who were ruining their immediate state by masturbating.

So we wanted to warn everyone.

Don’t consider getting aroused as the ultimate goal and shower of success.

5 Likes

Libertine Standard (voice+powerful) is VERY good. It is short but I feel the power underneath just voice. I feel free. At last I can say: I’m free to be myself regarding sex. It is very much similar to Rebirth… Like Sex Rebirth is A Libertine.

Very good. Congratulations, guys! Music, production, everything if perfect and deserve Oscar.

4 Likes

I’ve listened to Libertine about 4 times already because I wanted to see how it sounds and it sounds great. The production quality raises the standard for self-help hypnosis and subliminal recordings to a new level. I don’t listen to a lot of subliminals at once, so I’m putting Libertine on the shelf while I accomplish the goals I set out to achieve with Emperor and Limitless, but I just wanted to congratulate @Fire and @SaintSovereign on another successful product release. I’m looking forward to Alchemist RHP, Beyond Alchemy and Beyond Limitless.

3 Likes

I would really like to know a bit more about the Libertine Stacking Module. We have information on Rebirth and Aura. But that the Libertine Stacking Module reinforces the sexual programming of major programs that include sexual modules doesn’t mean much.

Could we get a bit more details about what is in it or the goals from it?

3 Likes

I wanted to give some feedback too.

1. I think the track could use a longer version (15 minutes or more). The induction phase was quite short and weak.

2. The production quality and sound quality was pretty good.

3. [Edit: No competitors, though I wrote them down and will consider your suggestion] are still better at what they do, and in my eyes are the best Hypnosis tracks I’ve even heard

4. Not that this one is bad, but if I have to compare it with those tracks… there’s a lot of work to be done.

5. Especially [Edit] I actually combine it with Libertine atm). It has
    meta-States
    Resources
    Spatial Anchoring
    Great Hypnotic Sugestions
    Resources
    Dual Inductions

6. Not saying it’s bad, not at all I can get myself induced. But I think there’s way more to work with and it can be made more powerfull :slight_smile:

7. I wonder the same as @AMASH

1 Like

Again, Libertine is not a “hypnosis track.” It’s a Subliminal Supercharger. It’s more of a guided meditation with an ultrasonic subliminal (with a new, experimental build) and a light script to relax you. Everything in both the Libertine vocal and stack module (which again, is indeed playing in Libertine — use FrequenSee to verify) is designed to reinforce the scripting in the major programs.

It’s not designed to put you into a full state of deep trance for deep work. That wasn’t the goal. The goal is to get you to visualize images and create a sexual aura / presence with the active mind, while the ultrasonic subliminal does the real deep work.

Libertine’s trance expectations was less of deep trance and more of the state you go into when watching a good tv show or you’re engrossed in a song. Those are state shifts that are powerful enough to change your mood without deep trance.

It is not a standalone product and should not be judged as if it is. It should be judged on whether everyday usage enhances the sexual elements of the stack you’re running. Right now, all other comparisons aren’t helpful to me, because we haven’t created a “hypnosis” track. Believe me, as a perfectionist, a skilled product developer and marketer AND a perfectionist, if I wanted to make a pure hypnosis track, I would’ve hired the best damn hypnotist available and made the most amazing track. But, we are less interested in the “hypnosis” part and more interested in boosting people’s results and changing your state using the active, conscious mind.

As for the Stack Module — it’s designed to supercharge your sexual results. Pair it with AURA, S&S or Primal and it’ll boost the aura. Other subs with sexual events will become pronounced. I know you want to know more, but it’s trade secret. We’re the new guys in town and we’ve upset the status quo in the subliminal market and people our scouring this site to see how we build things differently.

12 Likes

I am certainly ready to run it daily and give it the benefit of the doubt. I make a point not to judge quality based on what I am already using but rather on results noticed as a result of repeated use.

This will replace the usual daily conditioning track that I use, from Mark Cunningham, but I don’t think of Libertine as filling the exact same niche.

4 Likes

What is the ETA on the Limitless supercharger?

What other supercharger titles are in the pipeline?

3 Likes

I can’t not repeat: Ascension + S&Sv2.1 definitely need masked & upgraded versions to complement supercharged stack ASAP.

3 Likes