Main Dev. Thread - SUBLIMINAL SUPERCHARGER

Updated Libertine Review:

I have been using the Libertine SuperCharger since release. 3x in the morning. After it, I play AURA hoping it amplifies things. I also do listen to the Libertine Ultrasonic twice a day.

I have noticed during the Libertine SuperCharger that the first track is more of a track to get me deep, in the second one, the aura imagination becomes more vivid. And by the 3rd track (so a total of 3x in the morning) I feel my skin sensitive and somewhat feeling shivers of pleasure down my body, light and pleasant ones.

And for the rest of the day, I have this slight vibe of feeling sexy. I noticed I am enjoying the touch of clothes on my skin, the breeze when it caresses it, my eyes are more “bedroom eyes” and I am just enjoying my body, using it, moving it, etc.

I also feel increased interest in sex and women but I do not crave it. It doesn’t feel like: “I don’t feel good, I need sex and women to feel good,” It is more like “I feel great, I enjoy my body, and it would be fun to have sex, interact with women, and be sexual.” I feel sensual, that’s it.

Again, I think the hypnosis track in Libertine, although it is a good track, it is somewhat of a “distraction” to keep the conscious mind focused while the subliminal does the deep work.

The Ultrasonic is great too, it amplifies the results that the morning SuperCharger start.

4 Likes

Guided meditation :wink:

For those who haven’t, try intensely visualizing what she’s saying. With enough practice, you will consciously generate an aura. I’ve done it myself and a number of testers have.

Remember:

• Use headphones
  • Try to listen in a dark, quiet room without any distractions
  • Try to listen at a time when you know you won’t be distracted
  • We recommended the morning so you can utilize the results immediately, but if the morning isn’t the best time, please experiment with other times
5 Likes

Yes, I have been able to visualize the aura during the guided meditation.

Or do you mean you recommend we try to generate an aura consciously at other times of the day, like when we’re at a bar or supermarket something like that?

1 Like

I meant while listening to Libertine. Eventually, you’ll start to do it automatically as you go about your day.

3 Likes

I have an minor issue with Libertine,I don’t know whether it’s my setup, but the backround noises( and music) are too loud for me compared to the voice track.The first couple of days I listened to it actually gave me a headache.But when I turn it down,till it does not bother me anymore, I can barely hear to the voice.

1 Like

Can you tell me more about your listening set up?

1 Like

Nothing fancy, an old but reliable mp3 player and some decent ear headphones.If I am the only one having this issue, than I am going to try to change my headphones and see if it things will change.

1 Like

I have quite a few pairs of headphones around the office that I tested Libertine with, but I’ll do another round just to make sure. Let me know.

1 Like

For me the background noise and music are not too loud compared to the voice track. I get a slight headache after Libertine, but not more than listening to Rebirth at 50%+ of volume or even Primal.

While I can’t speak about the track at hand, if the driver of the headphones is not good (read - balanced) for the type of recording you’re intersted in or there’s an issue in wiring or messed up/faulty/very cheap headphone jack one can be louder than the other. I have had all of the mentioned problems in my life. Every headphones also reproduce sounds by their inner drivers, so the sound can be based on what the driver is focused on.

If you have an option at hand, try different headphones. If it has interchangable wires (like both sides have 1/8’’ male jacks) if options allow, try different wire. You should be able to pick up on which one it is.

My personal suggestion that is quite cheap, but reasonable quality for any hypnosis tracks is Brainwavz Delta in ear headphones. It has really good balance between voice and music, music and (somewhat a lack of) bass is perfect so that it does not overpower voice and the other way around. Rocking my second pair for the last year. Took me a while to find ones that are reasonably balanced this way by ordering multiple and then keeping the est ones.

As a pro to the search, the Sony and Phillips just left me theirs when I wanted to send them back and gave me a refund, lol. This was quite the surprise as I never thought someone would give me my money back and let me keep them. Now to think about it, still seems weird. But for the same reason I wanted to give them back, I have not taken them out of package or used for the year. :smiley:

3 Likes

what’s ur source? you have an amp or amp+dac?

1 Like

I tried it with different headphones and the issue is not the volume, but the backround sound to be to dominant at times, so it’s on the verge of being unpleasent, at least to me.Especially if you are suppose to relax and “go deeper” and then the sounds came in too strong.

I don’t know the restrictions you have for creating this mp3, so I just wanted to let you now my experience.

I am still using the product and it seems to benefit me.

I just hope I don’t have this issue with the upcoming limitless supercharger, because I am very much looking forward to it.

Are you sure you didnt change EQ on your player?
Nobody else reported this problem without you
And background sound is not big for me

1 Like

Unfortunately, this seems more like an issue of personal preference and taste. Not sure how to address it. Like Kwon mentioned above, check the EQ settings. I haven’t received any other complaints about the volume.

Which sounds are “too loud” for you?

3 Likes

I would find it compelling to be able to run an Ascension or Godlike Masculinity Supercharger.

3 Likes

It will most likely be a supercharger for the wealth track, incl. Emperor.

4 Likes

Then, after that one?

2 Likes

Probably the Alchemist. After that, I don’t know. We’re a data-driven company, so we’ll make our decision on that after we feel the market.

3 Likes

At SubliminalClub, we have multiple KPIs we use to gauge our progress, and so far, it’s worked well for us. Our North Star Metric is customer acquisition, followed by revenue growth. Money is the lifeblood of a company. Without it, we can’t grow, expand or evolve our product. The key is to find a balance between what’s good for the company and what’s good for the consumer. People tend to treat this as a zero-sum game – where someone has to “lose” if the other person “wins.” In this situation, a zero-sum game would be: “If Subliminal Club makes money, then the consumer loses.”

However, that’s not the case. While yes, we are most certainly going to continue using market demand as a guide and “putting out feeler products” to test the market (where the supercharger idea came from in the first place), we also do things to provide exceptional value back to the consumer. One, being our low prices in relevance to our competitors. Two, the fact that our product upgrades are free. I was recently shown how one of our competitors released a product roughly 3-4 months ago, upgraded the underlying engine, and is charging a second time for the upgrade. That is something that will NEVER happen at Subliminal Club.

@Fire and myself are cut from a different breed than pioneers from the past. We’re alchemists, scientists, intellectuals AND businessmen with a desire to make money and live a good life. There’s no mistake there. We’re here to improve lives, we’re here to explore the secrets of the mind and universe, we’re here to help you make money, and we’re definitely here to make money ourselves.

EDIT: And we most definitely are not “going by the seats of my pants.” We’re just not willing to release everything that’s going on behind the scenes, since everyone is watching us. And A LOT is going on. Think the incredibly rapid rate that we’re putting out new titles is a coincidence? :wink:

11 Likes

Good we could use a supercharger for mogul and emperor

4 Likes