Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

OCD Destroyer

2 Likes

These threads always feel like people are asking for the kitchen sink to be thrown into a title.

I really want something in Stark that would be noticeably distinct from Emperor or Khan and would be derived from taking a deep dive into the most powerful characteristics of the character of Tony Stark.

Maverick genius, resourcefulness, taking decisive action, mental and verbal quickness, being Mercurial in the most positive sense of the term. These might all be in Emperor to a certain degree, but they would be pushed into the spotlight in a title like Stark.

Iā€™d prefer leaner, more focused, clearly distinct from other alpha titles and more quickly activating in the self over kitchen sink.

6 Likes

It is. We were just seeing if the community would come up with an idea that we missed that would fit the subliminalā€™s goals.

10 Likes

Does Q have a release date yet?

So StarkQ will be mix of Emp and Khan maybe even more significant modules?

4 Likes

I have a feeling it wonā€™t just be a mix

2 Likes

Itā€™s not :wink:

The original prototype that I ran was a semi-mix, but had original elements. For StarkQ, weā€™ve rewritten many things from the ground up. There will be familiar elements, but the experience itself is going to be brand new.

Remember, with Q, we can take our time, as the specter of BUILDING the sub (which took literally days) was always hanging over us. Also, the limitations of the software we used affected how we built our titles.

Not an issue, now that weā€™ve built our OWN AI-powered software from scratch. Q-Prime (the prototype machine for Q) can create a finished sub from a massive script in about 30 minutes (Aegis Initiative: COVID-9 took 33 minutes exactly). Once we build Q2, itā€™ll be faster than that.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been super quiet lately, as Iā€™ve been focused on yet another new project, possibly encouraged by EQ (I canā€™t say anything about it yet, hence no journal mention of it), but I can say it may be the most audacious thing Iā€™ve ever attempted.

Definitely excited for StarkQ, based on the name alone how could I not be? :rofl::sunglasses:

If I had to sum up what Iā€™d personally want from it at this very moment, itā€™d be to gain the mindset of:

Everything is a game and I CAN/WILL WIN. Hyper intelligence and focus, able to see connections and patterns, and with a playfully confident attitude to keep it all balanced. Iā€™m already feeling this quite a bit with my current stack, but if StarkQ can build upon thatā€¦ my wallet is ready!

5 Likes

How bout number 69?

Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

69 is a duality, up is down and down is up, itā€™s yin & yang.

Saw that one coming? :wink:

Is that for both Masked and Ultra, or 33 for either?

I was actually calling it Q-Squared in my head before you spoke about it.

Stark of course has to be built on the Infinity-Q system which is a few generations into the future. But since time is relative, it may still show up yesterday.

4 Likes

Tee hee 69. Iā€™m kidding, where does one learn about the significance of numbers?

2 Likes

Took 33 minutes for both. :wink:

Trust me though, it didnā€™t start like that. The original prototype for Q took about 17 hours, and then it crashed at the end.

4 Likes

I know you were kidding, but I do believe Hermit was quite serious, so it wasnā€™t very nice. :slight_smile:

I actually think Saint can answer a thing or two about this stuff, provided he is so inclined. I donā€™t know if it is the right thread for it though. Read up on numerology a bit. Thereā€™s links for the angel numbers in there, including 222.

3 Likes

I really like that you can sense here in the thread, that the subclub community has reached a level where ā€œbecoming more alphaā€, ā€œmore social etcā€ is something they have already achieved and where the requests are now going in a more philosophical and comprehensive way,

6 Likes

@Lion fantastic suggestions you have covered all the ones that I was already thinking about. The Masculine Face is one I never thought of would love to see this one in the new product if its feasible.

3 Likes

Always preferred the single stage products from Sub Club so simple and much more practical for myself. No need to think about how long to spend on one stage before embarking on the next stage. Then deciding to go back to a previous stage.

8 Likes

That can be solved with mewing, its a matter of your tongue position nothing a sub can practically fix except for eliminating the thought that your not enough as you are.

2 Likes

Next product in queue:
Fire and Sovereign confidential Multistage: So far weā€™ve made a Quantum Genius World. Now with Q, itā€™s time to go next level. We could not possibly fit all the Gray matter simulation in a single stage sub, or even a 4 stage Sub. To capture it all, we had to resort to a 10 stage sub.

No more being a sheep. Q will adapt our intellect to whatever industry you are in, so that you can revolutionize! Itā€™s time to wake up.

1 Like

@Rhinesuchus - we do know about mewing. I practice it too. But that doesnā€™t discount the possibility of subs helping with that and more.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist - yup. Either in this product or another.

Ok I see and thats ambitious to imagine physical dna changing because of subconscious content changing but interesting at least.

2 Likes