Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

It’s really an effect of what STARK grew into as a character in the MCU.

We don’t really get to experience the Philanthropist side until Endgame though, where we have the final stage of Tony’s brillant character arc.

What I now see in Stark, and want in StarkQ, is the mature version:

• Motivated not by vanity goals, but by contribution and saving the world, in a way that only he can.
  • Not self-centered; aware of, and choosing the trade-offs he’s making on the path to his goals.
  • Willingness, preparation, and mental toughness to make great sacrifices if necessary.
  • Putting away any grudges he may have had; reuniting with and valuing his true friends.
  • Not the one with daddy/mommy issues, but a great actual dad, and father figure to the youth.
  • Not the geek-in-garage, chasing-all-tails; but can have a family, a home.

Unlike Emperor who plays solo, and Khan who enjoys dominating more than leading, the mature STARK is a leader to teams.
Sure, he’s still the one in control, but he also brings out and leverages the best in others.

EOG comes close, but all combinations of stacks that I’ve tried are yet to make it to the true STARK I have in mind.

We all expect StarkQ to have Tony’s charisma, humor, inventiveness, etc. I’m only adding what I fear may get missed.
StarkQ should not be a variant of EmperorQ, but a whole different Archetype.

Thanks @Fire and @SaintSovereign. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

These core values should, in a sense be part of all subliminals since they are way more based in abundance mindset. You are someone who is adding to society and not taking from society. These mindset should

@Simon Like the idea of archetype, I never really explored these idea, are they related to MBTI personality type? Are you talking about jung’s archetypes?

3 Likes

Understand the real nature of realty.

3 Likes

Jesus, this is something super big. I didn’t know what StarkQ was and I’ve been trying to guess by reading the thread but this description is everything :heart_eyes:! I feel like I may need this one, but I’m only a week or so in on Emperor/Limitless and Limit Destroyer. Need to use Beyond Limitless in the morning too.

2 Likes

Its like the wonka factory of mindset in this thread lol! I know we cant all be perfect, that said…

I can think of one mindset trait or skill that would be very valuable to me, and I think anyone else going after mastery in one subject or repetetive physical skill; 

Its easy to feel discouraged from something if you’ve formed a disempowering stigma around it, especially in the early stages when your just learning. mastery requires you to come back to that same repetitive skill again and again to get better. The ability to come back to it with an emotionally clean slate everyday I think would make mastery of skills much faster and efficient.
My 2 cents.

2 Likes

I too am interested in a eta for this as well.

2 Likes

It will be released precisely when it was meant to be.

5 Likes

It will be released when it’s ready to be released. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As an Avenger, I would like to share my power with the weak gender :joy: So can you make my friend Stark for both genders ?

2 Likes

StarkQ will be available for purchase.

7 Likes

I’m guessing they might come up with the female equivalent. I can’t think of a female character to name it after.

1 Like

Maybe Pepper or Potts?

1 Like

I was just focusing on the fact that you created an album image for your playlist. It’s just one more way of creatively involving the conscious and subconscious in the process. It creates another symbolic hook and image that the mind can associate with the goal or desired outcome. Adds more substance, texture, and reality. Similar to a vision board, for example. Seems really smart.

4 Likes

I would definitely go with this, now just give it with name embedding :wink:

3 Likes

Request

Scripting to be in a heightened state of grounded physical awareness at all times. To be able to observe and understand all what is going on around you consciously. Our living environment in the physical world is surrounded by waves of frequencies vibrating at different rates waiting to be picked up by one of your physical processors to translate the information into senses. At the moment only a low amount of 5% to 10% is being consciously experienced, the other 90% to 95% is being translated subconsciously.

Making you only notice the things of which you’re aware of. Thus a module to increase overal conscious capacity by increasing physical awareness - subconsciously.

I’d personally like StarkQ to contain Daredevil interlaced with Power Can Corrupt as to giving it a charismatic, flamboyant archetype. A character with heightened intelligence and consciousness focused on philanthropic wealth building, devoted to uniting instead of competition (separation). Building decentralized businesses and communities in aid to help others instead of being focused on wealth and power.

A person being ALL he can be, taking action around the clock whilst being in an ecstatic state of flow.

5 Likes

Follow the signs.

'Number 222 is made up of the attributes of and energies of number 2 appearing tripled, making number 222 a very powerful vibration. Number 222 carries the attributes of the numbers 2 and 22, the Master Builder Number that resonates with ancient wisdom, vision, idealism and transformation. Number 2 lends its influences of faith and trust, encouragement, attainment and success, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, duality, service and duty, balance and harmony, selflessness, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission . Number 222 has to do with balance, manifesting miracles and new auspicious and timely opportunities.

Angel Number 222 encourages you to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life. The message is to keep the faith and stand strong in your personal truths.

Angel Number 222 tells you that everything will turn out for the best in the long-term. Do not put your energies into negativity – be aware that all is being working out by spirit for the highest good of all involved.

Angel Number 222 is also reminding you to keep up the good work you are doing, as the evidence of your manifestations are coming to fruition.

Angel Number 222 is a message of faith and trust from your angels. Remember that nothing happens by chance and everything happens for a reason. Maintain a positive attitude and you will find that everything will have positive results and you will receive abundant blessings in Divine right timing.’

I’ve seen 222’s a multitude of times lately. Everything is coming together. :sunny:

5 Likes

I wanted to add one more thing to the already long list.

It should make the listener be able to see the underlying patterns of all things, like business, wealth, wealth creation, social dynamics, etc.

Speaking of patterns, I see all the requests boils down to a few main points which are too abstract for my single brain to process, @Fire has at least 11, he exactly knows what we all are pointing to :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Loved the quote! :grin:

4 Likes

Me too. Then after reading it I saw the number synchronicity. The universe is alive and everything happens exactly when it needs to happen :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very inspiring and uplifting words on “222”, Ive heard about Teslas “369” aswell. But whats the practical application?
And where did it come from, math?

2 Likes