Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

@Rhinesuchus - 2 very good examples of these from SubClub are The Seductress and Emperor Fitness

Donā€™t forget the experimental part of Aegis: Initiative

1 Like

Canā€™t overhype physical change modules for Q!

5 Likes

Can we actually recreate Stark with Q on our own instead of having to buy the stand-alone StarkQ?

Even if you could, why would you do that? Itā€™'s likely more expensive.

Some users of Emperor have experienced physical changes to the jaw line. I would expect more people to see these changes using the new technology.

I am really happy to hear subclub are making this product a reality.

4 Likes

Stark get released today :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

And @mecharc will resist the temptation to get it and switch his stack. :wink:

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher well you know Me!!

ā€œStarted at the bottom, still stuck thereā€

2 Likes

I like the idea of Stark but I am sticking with EmperorQ until the test run is done.

For real? I just started Emperor about a week ago and I feel like it has given me an attitude of not caring too much what I look like anymore (I donā€™t think I look bad), just I was always worried about my body not having a six pack and all that jazz.

Excited for EmperorQ and StarkQ.

Yes, it would be. StarkQ Core will be available as a module, though. You can also order a name embedded version of it.

4 Likes

Oh damn, I am so excited about Q. And I feel like very are coming close to release date.

2 Likes

would it be available today? :slight_smile: can you elaborate on stark?

Is stark going to have more limitless content in it than emperor? In my mind it should, thinking about the character its based on. Which would be cool since I want more limitless but currently on ev4

Robb Stark?

2 Likes

You crack me up Everytime

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Most likely tomorrow.

12 Likes

Thanks. Can you explain a bit about the sub?

1 Like

Be patient. Weā€™ll release the copy soon.