Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Yes, you’re right plus I forgot about people’s dishonesty. There would be people who would try to use it for getting a new custom for 50% of its price. No, it’s not a good idea.

2 Likes

Or use your initial subliminals to manifest the wealth you’ll need to pay for what you want.

Win-Win

7 Likes

can i stacked StarkQ with EmperorQ ?

You can stack any programmes you want.
My humble advice is start with one then after 3 months add another.
Emperor and stark are dense programmes.

3 Likes

thanks, for u advice sir :pray:

1 Like

Any one who has tried both; Q and Terminus? Which one was better for you?

Hard to tell, I use terminus now because I have less loops to run :)? It’s more convenient.

1 Like

Stark Terminus by far !!

Hey BA, what wat your experience of Stark T vs Q vs Ultima :thinking: you’ve played around with the three of them here!

1 Like

Stark Terminus works really well for me I stack it with my custom. I find it amplifies the custom subliminal and recharges me with energy. Stark Ultima works well for me if I want to quickly recharge myself if I am feeling tired in the middle of the day.

3 Likes

I’ve used both, neither one felt any smoother than the other, but I got zonked out the first time I listened to StarkQ Terminus (I was relaxing on my deck at the time, just dozed off in my lounge chair) and so that’s been my go-to Stark ever since. It’s been quite helpful with coming up with creative solutions for various things, including navigating through some regulatory issues earlier this year.

We navigated it successfully and are still selling, whereas our closest competitor appears to have pulled their products completely… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Pretty interesting, there is so much more to discover using Ultima and Terminus :thinking: and also just stacking subs. I sometime feel like a monkey in the middle of so much choices and new things to discover.

3 Likes

We greatly underestimated the power of Ultima. The more I test it, the more excited I get. We’ve got some Ultima titles coming up that you’ll be able to run as a major title OR stack booster (officially, bc BLU was giving me major title results).

17 Likes

I’m too excited for this. This news makes me happy. You guys killing the game, always.

1 Like

Yeah! Can’t wait to see those titles!

1 Like

Ultima Plus. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

I’m posting this to re-inforce any ideas you have about Ultima being more than what you might have originally thought:

2 Likes

I did it for the same reason and while my very first loop made me a demigod, later on (on 3 loops) it made me too calm, detached, an IDGAF attitiude guy, passive, indecisive and soft in social situations (no backbone feeling). Now on one loop I see some results but they’re very far away from my very first loop experience. I tried Q only for some days (1-2 loops) and it gave me nice results, much better than the results I’m getting now.

Q better than Terminus?

Personally I was doing 6-8-10 Q loops every days before deciding to switch to Terminus. But when I started with the Q tech, I ran like one loop of Stark Terminus Experimental and it destroyed my mind (too much reconciliation), I couldn’t handle that much information. So I decided to use only Q. I’ve been running Q subs since they are out. After that, I’ve started runing custom at Q strength 1 loop, slowly increasing week after week. But ultimately I decided to switch to terminus because I was doing too much loops hahaha. When I started terminus I had to run it 1 loop every other day and then increased to every day, with saturday and sunday as breaks.

2 Likes

When I stacked StarkT with the CommanderU those Terminus drawbacks disappeared but still the results stayed below the average if I compare it to my first Terminus run. I still cannot understand why the first run of Terminus gave me excellent results while every next gave me just something below the average. Maybe I should run it once/twice per week.