Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Yeah, try to reduce the exposure and take more breaks. You could try 1 terminus loop monday wednesday and friday!

2 Likes

i want to try mind eye terminus squared for two months then ill move on to getting a custom sub on that level, want to be able to run less loops and run more ultimas loops

this is some solid advice here i would take this to heart

1 Like

Maybe I misunderstood that, but just don’t forget that it’s not because you run less loop that your mind can process more :wink: Terminus could take like 8 loop of Q subs processing in your brain, so even if you spend less time listening, you should still allow proper processing time.

am thinking with terminus it cut down on your playlist time, since it has more info, like run one terminus loop instead of the 6-8 lop that you are comfortable with which leave more thing for processing and ultima.
i know we still have to adjust when reconciliation hits

1 Like

It’s not a simple Mathematics as you may think. You cannot assume 1 loop of Terminus = 6 or 8 of Q. These are totally different technologies which affect you in two different ways. I’ve used Terminus for over two months and got a few results. I think it was just too much for me (1 loop/day) whilst my very first run made me a demigod.

1 Like

well in the support they did say the terminus is twice the information in Q and terminus squared is twice the information in terminus. not saying it down to the number completely because of processing and long you been using subliminal.
but it still less loop in a form

thanks ill keep this in mind on my run

1 Like

In other words, Terminus is nominally two times stronger than Q but it doesn’t mean it’s two times better than Q. I’ve significantly better results on Q. Anyway, good luck on your path, hopefully Terminus will serve you better than it served me.

2 Likes

yeah i know got some question answer about this early
and am using mind eyes terminus squared for now
just checking to see if it a good fit for me

yeah ive hear some user have had this two, thank for you advice ill adjust just in case but am not building a custom sub until i know what build work best for me

With Stark i have found if i picture in my mind as to the person i want to become. Then Stark brings out that archetype within me.

1 Like

thats interesting so how long does that effect last? haven’t use starkQ as yet, if am ever going to put it in a custom sub :grin:

Forever I have already brought out that archetype. Just continue to listen to your sub.

Would Mind’s Eye help you in this maybe as it’s a subliminal program which boost visualization skills?

Yeah, that was one of the reasons I decided to run Stark (Terminus) but ultimately decided to switch to a healing stack. Anyways it seems to me Terminus is not for me or I just ran too may loops/week. After my very first loop I was like a demigod but later on I stonewalled and had some reconciliation from time to time. Maybe I just had to reduced the number of loops per week. Now it doesn’t really matter for me but you could try to reduce the recommended number of loops (which is 1 per day at start) if needed. Any journal about your experiment maybe?

will be start one soon

In my experience, the best results I’ve had with Stark were when I had a specific issue or question in mind, and “directed” Stark to find a creative solution. Has anyone else tried that approach?

2 Likes

Not yet. Will now though. I usually listen to subs when I’m working the day job talking to customers. I assumed at first that would inherently get the subs working on whatever funky issues come up in my reagrding said day job. Now so sure anymore how effective that is.

This is what we mean by “consciously directing” a subliminal.

3 Likes

Can you tell me how you did this please?

One specific example was when my company was facing a regulatory restriction on claims that would basically make 75% of our marketing materials in violation of the law. I was, of course, unhappy about this but if we ceased advertising what our product can do we would lose all our business.
I went out for a walk and put StarkQ Terminus on, and imagined presenting the problem to Tony Stark. “We’re in a cave, they’re going to kill us if we don’t find a way around this, here’s what we have available to work with… what do we do?”
Then for the next 45 minutes, I was distracted by daydreams about Avengers movies… specifically, imagining I was on the team, how I would fight Ultron, Thanos, etc… which of course I felt was frivolous and unproductive, yet that’s where my brain kept going. I got to within 5 minutes of being home, and imagined calling Stark into my office and said “Listen, this is a REAL PROBLEM. Solve it NOW!” and then went home. The next day, the plan started trickling into my head, and then flowed in torrents. Fully formed, with explanations of every piece. Like it was being laid out in front of me, as a fully thought out plan.
Without going into details… we’re still selling, and our closest competitor has pulled more than half of their product line completely.

Using a sub like Stark without giving it a problem to work on is like listening to Khan or Libertine and then sitting at home just waiting for something to happen. Gotta give it something to do!

13 Likes

Very good insight here. Thanks for sharing @BLACKICE. Will start doing this kind of thing tonight.