Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

How about the results?

Just run Q until you go do 4 loops minimum daily with no issues, 5 days a week before going to Terminus.
If you need to add Terminus replace your final day before two day break with one loop of Terminus instead.

3 Likes

Does StarkQ contain any scripting similar to Minds Eye Q?

MEQ was released after StarkQ, so I believe it does not.

Depends on what you mean by similar.

Does StarkQ contain any scripting related to manifestation, creativity, and spirituality?

YES. Lots of it. :yum:

3 Likes

@Simon to be more specific I was referring to visualization abilities

Specific skills/abilities probably not. But it will spark your imagination leading to you doing visualization more often. You’ll develop the skill more organically.

1 Like

Does StarkQ contain PCC does anyone know?

Not the full script, no.

1 Like

Inner Circle also helps ward off those who would sabotage or otherwise undermine your efforts to fulfill your dreams. It won’t make the choice for you, but it will make you aware of toxic people that’s already in your life, and subtly urge you to cut ties with them.

With StarkQ, … (Inner Circle).

Manipulus
Manipulation … Coworkers, friends, family, all can have toxic effects on our well beings by being manipulative. By using this module, you will become instantly aware of any manipulation attempts that try to play on your feelings, while also disconnecting and destroying all these attempts of manipulating you.

edit

Just wanted to add some speculation. I suspect stark has mastermind as well from reading this…

“Mastermind will help you plan grand plans that will help you achieve your goals with utmost creativity and rapid efficiency.”

Even though this module came out later with HOM, the studies for the sub preceded stark.

2 Likes

Interesting observation on Stark, might as well share it with fellow users. So on Stark I dream in third person, observing everything from a higher perspective, seeing everything from above like a story telling character in a movie.

Have noticed that 3th person perspective has also reflected itself in real life. I’ve been referring to myself in third person and I also see life through 3th persons glasses, feeling detached from my body, emotions and thoughts – seeing and experiencing them but not necessarily being attached to them. Moreover I have this sense of playing my own character through a virtual reality headset.

9 Likes

That’s so cool. I do a particular working in which one step that’s repeated a number of times is to see yourself from that 3rd person perspective. I often find it a bit tricky.

1 Like

Having lots of luck with wealth using my starkQ custom. Is there a wealth/luck option built into Stark ?. Money is coming out of nowhere.

5 Likes

Of course there is. :wink:

11 Likes

Well ain’t that a sonofagun?

Managed a gift of £100 off family, spent half, banked the rest. Want to earn more but getting very frugal

2 Likes

You doing Terminus still with custom Stark or Q?

@Azriel yes with custom my SS and Stark build. Luck seens to appear out of nowhere when it comes to finance.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, but it’s terminus build?

1 Like

Yes its terminus build.

2 Likes

I am planning to add dragon tongue and manipulus into my existing custom.

2 Likes