Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

"With StarkQ, you will be the man that enters a room and everyone whispers your name in awe because you’ve invented or created something magnificent. "

“Build your very own mega-corporation, based on whatever field you are most interested in.”

“Any option is possible, and it is up to you and StarkQ to find what is your unique gift to the world, and make no mistake, StarkQ will help you find it.”

Would StarkQ help if I don’t come up with a physical invention or creation, but a viable concept or theory or solution to a major problem? E.g. I come up with a killer business strategy that no one has thought of and which disrupts a certain industry and could turn companies around. Or I find a solution to geopolitical stability,

I was thinking that perhaps Renaissance Man might help in this.

1 Like

Allow me to tentatively answer this.

I would suggest, yes.

The reasoning being that its not so much about creating something (anything, either physical or mental) as such but getting others to buy in to whatever it is.

Remember, Stark is all about charisma, personal magnetism, (social) intelligence and fame.

Take, for example, r/K selection. Its mainstream biology and replicable. How about taking that and transferring it to another sphere.

3 Likes

did they change the content of stark? or its the same as written here?

Stark is alot more than that.Thats only 25% of the script,lol

2 Likes

wow i was happy with the 25% and i thought that was great

but i think its limitless not quantum limteless core (which i think is more powerful)
quantum limitless seems so shiny for me i got happy hahahahhas

but thats awesome that its only 25% that im happy about, now im bombed by 75% :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Its QL core/QL lite.Emperor got it too

2 Likes

Also not all of the programs are the full scripts obviously or it would be too dense

yeah obv, but it has the best of these worlds so its a lovely combo

so not all the benefits of stark is all written in the description, theres even more :sunglasses::wink:

Descriptions probably pretty accurate.Its just not only a collection of other majors.

i re read the description pretty awesome,

This probably goes for every sub honestly

2 Likes

anyone running stark tell me if youre feeling the same

im feeling more focused in what i want to achieve and more magnetified, its like when i start working on music i feel sticked to it, its like i feel more aligned

its only when you act and work rather than thinking about doing it and feeling this huge barrier of comfort zone, which is a huge thing if you keep thinking like the same old cylce of your old habits and thinking you will get stuck, but when you start working its a flow

its like a magnet thats the best way to describe it, or maybe its from LDU cause im running both but i think its from stark

5 Likes

It could be both. Stark has Limitless in it which is for learning & productivity.

Whatever it is, you know that it works. That’s what matters right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think i made the right choice between emperor and stark ! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

yes! im actually doing offline journaling between both subs, im trying to know which is which but it seems hard so im writing with my judgment to what i think is the results of which sub

its like i dont feel that much resistance you know?

more of a flow state and being state rather than forcing myself into working

1 Like

I would tell both are on work? If u want to know which one is working do a two week experiment.
Week 1 -4days stark- note the aftereffects
Week 2 -3 days LDu - note the effects
I am sure that u will miss something when u will run stark without ldu.
So i think both are doing its part
Ur choice was great :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks!! I think i picked the most suited subs for my situation from my weakness to everything im very happy

Hi, can i Stack starkQ with Wanted?
Anyone has done it and whats the result?

Thanks.

hi , i think some people did it

but its a fine idea i think you can do that

1 Like