Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Stark and Ascended Mogul is a glorious combination, I have run it in the past and it’s miraculous.

6 Likes

Thanks i am in the process of making 2 terminus subs thinking of making one with stark and then another with AM

Status, Creativity, and Fun Custom
Power Can Corrupt Core
Primal Seduction Core
Stark Core
Ultimate Artist Core

Carpe Diem Ascended
Dominion
Dragon Tongue
Eye of the Storm
Fenrir
Invincible Presence
Lifeblood Fable
Lion IV
Natural Winner
Omnidimensional
Power Unleashed
Raikov
Sacred Words
Temptation
Tyrant
Ultimate Writer

Wealth related Custom
Ascended Mogul Core
Emperor House of Medici Core
EoG Stage 1 Core
R.I.C.H. Ultima Core

Ares
Blue Skies
Chosen of Venus
Current Invoker
Debt Annihilator
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Godlike Masculinity
Inner Voice
Joie de Vivre
Jupiter
Leader of Men
Negativity Displacer
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
Submodel Alpha
Sultan
Transcedental Connection

1 Like

Sadly i am being really indecisive with the modules lol

1 Like

You mentioned that AM modifies stark’s work incentive, do you find that to still be the case?

That’s definitely the case. What’s the reason you dislike the synergy between Stark and Ascension/Ascended Mogul?

@Floridianninja, I’d probably have Stark & Ascended Mogul in the same Custom instead of separate.

1 Like

Take your time dude. From my perspective you’ve done the first step, you have list.

Patience as you narrow it down. Or perhaps make 2 customs.

1 Like

I see a heavy emphasis on wealth and status. What if you just limited yourself to those?

1 Like

Because i want more then just that lol. I’ve had a list ive been refining these for like a month now and switching between emperor and stark lol

2 Likes

You could make multiple customs, or just wait. An answer can arrive.

1 Like

You’re right i can make multiple customs which i plan on doing. I am going to keep refining for a bit… Thank you for the help @RVconsultant :slight_smile:

1 Like

I probably said that in an unclarified way.

I just ‘FEEL’ Stark more when I run it with out them, AM makes me a little more tough on the inside which messes with my sense of internal joy on Stark. I only did a couple tests though so that could even out.

Ascension mixes fine with it, but similarly, I just feel stark less

it’s not really a dislike of the synergy but more a lack of incorporating the script fully

2 Likes

I´m building a dual-core custom with Stark and Ascension.
I hope that I´m not missing anything by doing so…

1 Like

I doubt you will, especially with Ascension, it will cover more of the personal power aspects. After a year on Emperor, I already have a lot of Ascension in me so likely it just tipped the scales to much in that favor.

1 Like

Sounds good!
The combo has been recommended several times on the forum and seems wide enough to keep for a long time.

1 Like

I know what you mean, Ascension makes you more grounded and down to earth, taking away from Starks imagination and whatnot, however, in a Custom the effect remains the same – it is because Ascended Mogul is lesser dense overpowers.

However, you’ll notice when doing Stark after Ascended Mogul that Stark executes on the surface, and Ascended Mogul provides for support in the background. In the long-term, however, with the right combination of loops, it should work perfectly though.

That’s what I love about Customs though it really brings about balance in the Cores and executes them equally so that no scripts overpower one another.

7 Likes

So, who has been able to tame Stark’s extravagant learning … aka random youtube watching? :blush:

8 Likes

hahaha!!!

1 Like

Haha ! you have it ! thats why I use The Commander and Beyond Limitless to discipline Stark :joy:

1 Like

(that was a laugh of solidarity and self-recognition, by the way)

3 Likes

Very well put, that’s what it is, it tones down my run wild imagination and pursuit of the ‘impossible’ which seems so very possible on Stark. I can see how in a custom this would be self corrected though

2 Likes