Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Nope, listening only twice per day during work days and three time during weekends, Im also listening to SMx2.

2 Likes

I am always getting half a heart-attack when my music player switches from Stark ultrasonic to masked. :sweat_smile:

Have you looked into that?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Will there be an update of StarkQ masked with the new Q engine?
The volume seems to be louder than other Q titles.
Currently, I am using the ultrasonic version, but I would like to be able to listen to the masked version when needed.

4 Likes

how many loops daily have you guys been running, and with what effects?

Are they going to further upgrade stark?

1 Like

Stark is brand new and is already using the Q build method. But as he stated above, Saint’s going to re-run Stark and Aegis in order to make the volume uniform. Not an ‘upgrade’ in the sense that you probably mean. But a revision nonetheless.

7 Likes

Did SC really put penis enlargement into StarkQ ? :rofl: cant wait to hear peoples results

1 Like

We could enhance perceived results by stacking it with “Smaller hands” module :wink:

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist, @renet1 - LOL

1 Like

Raphael I am curious did your suggestions make it into StarkQ ?:grinning:

3 Likes

Stark numbers will go through the roof if so lol

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - :grin::grin::grin:I have no idea. Didn’t buy it yet

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist - no wonder people were getting pissed off when running StarkQ. They were becoming “big dicks” lol

8 Likes

Yes, will be doing that for AI: COVID-19 and StarkQ today or tomorrow.

3 Likes

Will the change in volume have any effect on the performance of the sub?

No. Why would it? StarkQ was made with an earlier version of Q, where the volume was higher by default. This just levels it out with the other titles. If you feel so inclined, however, make sure you keep this version.

2 Likes

Thanks been having some great benefit from the sub…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Saint,

Thanks and I hope you guys got some wel earned rest after all this hard work. I really appreciate the extra effort to answer our questions here on the forum. If you don’t get to answering this post then I understand.

I have some problems that other folks might also experience. You see I am forced to play masked on my portable player with ipod docking, the ultrasonic file on max volume only reaches -70db. While on masked the sounds are very loud when turned up to max. However masked isn’t always that practical for me.

At first I tried ordering similar portable players with ipod docking (they are rare.). I suspected that my old portable player was the problem, but unfortunately they had the same effect. What can I do so I can use ultrasonic? Is there something you can do with the ultrasonic files?

1 Like

I’m confused at the question. When you play your ultrasonic from your iPod dock, it only reaches -70db? What kind of iPod is this? On my iPhone 11, the ultrasonic gets loud enough to fill the room, but then again, that’s a new device. What else have you tested it on?

1 Like

I also use my iPhone 11 to play ultrasonics. How loud do you play the ultrasonics when you are sitting nearby and how loud to fill a room? I currently have the volume bar at around the halfway point when sitting nearby. I’m afraid that at a higher volume I will damage my speakers.

1 Like