Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

@SaintSovereign - oh okay. My bad. That makes sense. The message was for women who use StarkQ.

5 Likes

@Lion or if you identify as a woman

3 Likes

Oh damn, you understand what you want to understand haha. I thought the first part was about men seducing women… :o Will we men also become beauty, brains and brawn then? And you are probably annoyed by the question by now, but how much sexual/seduction scripting is in StarkQ?

7 Likes

Lol the script is gender neutral right?

1 Like

Uhh i purchased Stark Q this morning and have been verbally seducing and flirting with my wife all day long now lol. This is great.

Uhh beauty brains and C**K!?

5 Likes

Does anyone else get like shit sleep on starkq? Or it could be me running rebirth maybe

5 Likes

I have very deep and restful sleep but some very frightening dreams!

3 Likes

ahhh maybe it is rebirth then i will have to take that off. i only ask bnecause empq i had amazing sleep and woke up feeling amazing

2 Likes

I do its my third day today, feel a bit terrible today…

1 Like

Are you listening to the subliminal overnight?
That could be a cause

1 Like

I listened to empQ and empfit overnight and never had a problem. it is my only real time to listen to them right now

2 Likes

Yeah I get shit sleep on Starkq overnight but great sleep on Alchemist overnight

2 Likes

Dude I didn’t rebirth was so heavy and I thought running it at night was a good idea… about a week ago I had some unease in my stomach, then listened to rebirth and got into a fucking panic attack like state. Since then I avoid listening to it before/during sleep like a plague haha

3 Likes

I’m getting tested on a daily basis, from staff, family, strangers etc. But it seems to develop character, like an “unfuckablewith” emotional core.

5 Likes

I have been getting weird sleep but a lot of it could easily be attributed to taking for too many naps that are too long in length. However there are nights where I’ve been up all day and I still only sleep ~4 hours - this could easily be because I haven’t adjusted my schedule for more than a day. That said I’m, I think, more productive when I am awake than I was before (isolation boredom might have something to do with that)

1 Like

That’s me. I had a few days of Starkq where I thought I had more energy but I was just sleep deprived. Cut out the night listening for that reason. But even just from the day it’s been rough. In my case I think it’s just dealing with a ton of stuff that’s coming up. StarkQ is relentless, 24/7 you’re digging in and just blowing out old frames of reality. It’s definitely not a walk in the park.

2 Likes

Glad that it’s not just me. I’m sure Stark is manifesting these challenges and they’re more opportunity than challenge.

2 Likes

Nope, listening only twice per day during work days and three time during weekends, Im also listening to SMx2.

2 Likes

I am always getting half a heart-attack when my music player switches from Stark ultrasonic to masked. :sweat_smile:

Have you looked into that?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Will there be an update of StarkQ masked with the new Q engine?
The volume seems to be louder than other Q titles.
Currently, I am using the ultrasonic version, but I would like to be able to listen to the masked version when needed.

4 Likes