Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

I have a couple questions :slight_smile:

How does the end goal with Stark differ from the onbe of Khan? I understand it’s one stage vs multi stage, but, but I have a problem of understanding the big difference in it’s goals.

And the other question is more about the new technology. In the past it was sometimes recommended to build a foundation with lesser densed subs, for example ascension and then jump to emperor or so,does anything changed with the new technology? Or is it still recommended to build a foundation?

I have the same question on goals of emperor and stark.

1 Like

If I want a name embed is it best to purchase the Stark Q currently available, or wait until the platform is fully released?

Do I get a discount if I’ve already purchased the main title?

Greater focus on creativity and innovation. The status comes from the fact that you’ve created something amazing.

2 Likes

Seriously, read the copy for StarkQ and Khan side by side. The differences are very evident. Khan is much more sexual, more empire building. StarkQ is fame, innovation, creativity. Two different ways to build your empire.

6 Likes

Emperor is much more inwardly focused, there’s less sociability and fame. The sigma male empire builder whose mysterious aura comes from the fact that he has dark secrets that he keeps close to his chest.

StarkQ focus on fame, creating innovative products that break the mold. Cultivating huge social circles – becoming that charismatic, successful guy that you just love to hate but can’t ever touch because he’s just too damn good at EVERYTHING.

21 Likes

I was making an assumption as I cannot know what I don’t know. Surely it makes sense now.

I guess now with this newly delivered insights on how StarkQ has been created, a more significant question would be; does StarkQ contain any healing orientated scripting? I’m referring to mental and emotional healing comparable to Rebirth, New Beginnings, Regeneration.

1 Like

Dear all,

Believe it or not, I didn’t have any fucking idea about who is Tony Stark. However, I bought StarkQ only by reading the description on the sale page.Then, I immediately recognized that I wanted that.

I heard three loops overnight.

I didn’t start comparing them with EmperorQ or anything like that.

Just I saw the 6 minutes of video posted by @friday and suddenly, something made click on my head. I have an intense desire to be like him.

I don’t know what’s going to be the end but I am quite impressed how easy is when you have a clear archetype of what you want to accomplish. I believe that a clear trance identification technique in subs will boost any results.

Two thumbs up for @SaintSovereign and @Fire!

5 Likes

This sounds like I need to buy Stark then. As a dancer/choreographer I need the creativity, innovation, ideas and social aspect. I like having Emperor as it gives me the don’t fuck with me attitude I want but I feel like I need to stack the two. Would this be advised?

I said in my journal that I like having the fuck you attitude, which I do, but from a career stand point the social aspect and all that jazz is a necessity.

I’d just lower my loops of Emperor, which is on 3 right now before Limitless and Limit Destroyer, and most likely do Stark x2, Emperor x1, Limitless x1 and Limit Destroyer x1.

2 Likes

To those who have already purchased StarkQ:
If you’re not listening to the sub while walking around your house saying “Peace in our time” to your family as if they’re the Avengers, you’re doing it wrong… just sayin’…

*didnt mean to reply directly to @Salchichon

1 Like

Very much in accordance with what I felt from running both today. Looks like I’ll be sticking with SQ to start my day and EQ to finish it.

@SaintSovereign is it advisable to start StarkQ directly after few months if Khan Stage 1? Or should I do a month of Khan Stage 2 before moving to StarkQ?

I’m watching Iron Man (2008) right now! Perhaps, I’'ll do it later!
I just realised that friday’s video is from Iron Man 2. Give me some time…

“Peace in our time” is what Tony Stark said in another movie. I will not tell you which one it is:wink:

1 Like

This subliminal sounds right up my alley and what I have been waiting for!

1 Like

Once that option is available I will be buying that!

Are all Q titles 192kbps bitrate?

2 Likes

I feel that I can run a lot more loops of Stark Q then Emperor Q . What I mean by that is I ran 10 loops last night and woke not feeling mentally fatigued.

3 Likes

Would really like to know more about the healing/regeneration/breakdown components in StarkQ.

8 Likes

yes good question, and how much if any of quantum limitless stage 1 is in there? the mental, cognitive, nervous system balancing stuff. will it possibly be available as a side healing module with Q?
I always appreciate your participation here as the makers.

1 Like