Emperor- is it a Sigma male title?

Could it be that Emperor has more Sigma traits than Alpha ones?

1 Like

Sigma male is something beta males like to identify with. That’s all.

Alpha male is just a mentaly healthy male whilst beta is not.

Emperor is definitely a healthy male sub.

4 Likes

Emperor is a powerful male sub. Whatever powerful means to you.

1 Like

Sigma male are males with social anxiety whk calls themselves sigmas to cope instead of actually improving.

2 Likes

The script doesn’t bestow traits. It contains guidance and encouragement for you to integrate and express as you see fit, or not. (at least, that’s how I’ve experienced them)

I imagine Emperor would guide you to have more of a “f*** these arbitrary labels” kind of attitude and to forge your own path and place in world. Is that “alpha” or “sigma”? Does it matter?

If you’re looking for more of a social dominance vibe, HOM might serve you better.

1 Like

When it first come out, they were marketing it towards becoming a sigma male.

7 Likes

Thanks

After all it wasn’t too crazy to think this way about Emperor.

In some way it proves that people believes what they want in regards to certain titles.

2 Likes

The most important question you need to ask is who do you want to become ?.

What is your higher purpose ? please just write down notes and we will help align you with the most appropriate product.

Peace

2 Likes

That’s not entirely true. There should be two questions.

What do you want?
Who do you have to become to get/achieve it “naturally” and “effortlessly”?

4 Likes

Indeed this must be considered also God Bless you Rardak.
Peace

3 Likes

Could elaborate more on HoM dominance please?

1 Like

The way I experienced it, it felt like I had greater ability to influence others. I experienced more people deferring to me, and a greater sense for navigating social interactions in a way that was best for the overall outcome I wanted. My attitude fluctuated as needed so I wasn’t always friendly or always stoic, but I adapted well to the situations I found myself in and felt in control.

I’m not well-read on the theory side of things so I may have misused the term “social dominance”, but that’s what came to mind when contrasting HoM to Emperor.

Anyway, hope that helps.

2 Likes

Thank you
Did you have the ability to be or even have you been edgy and agressive at some circumstances on HoM?
Sometimes that masculine edginess is required, when diplomacy does not work in the moment.

1 Like

Not really sure what you mean by masculine edginess, but I’m going to assume you mean being unfriendly and maybe even hostile.

And if that’s the case, then the answer is: yes.

HoM didn’t prevent me from accessing those parts of myself. I doubt any script here could prevent that. Tapping into those aspects deliberately so they’re useful and not liabilities is a matter of intentional integration and development, imo. I actually think HoM could help with their development into tools you control, so they don’t control you. Maybe that could make for a decent support question.

3 Likes

Thank you @summit
You contribute a good amount to my growth and I appreciate it.

2 Likes