Reflections of Apollo

I think it’s Paragon.

Come to think of it, I just remembered I had an interesting dream. It’s been a while since I remember dreaming about anything.

The only change in my routine since Khan/Stark is ParagonU.

Tempted to add Spartan with my stack but it will be too much… :thinking:

Day: 9

Dragon Reborn ST 2

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

How does your stack feel in general?

How is Stark affecting you?

Hey bud, pardon the incoherence if ever, my mind is still in a haze.

I’m noticeably more social compared to when I was on EQ, however the brain fog and recon kind of push me back to square one. I’m just winging it, hopefully it gets better in time.

I haven’t been working out, and I’m lazy to watch what I eat. I’m not too bothered right now, but it’s something I’m keeping in mind. I don’t want to lose my gains.

As for manifestations, nothing concrete yet unlike the last time I used Stark. I’m guessing DR ST2 might be a bit too heavy so Stark effects may take some time.

And for Khan, I’ve been on PS since November, give or take, and I expect it will take some time before Khan shines and deviates from what PS does.

Edit;

Aside from the brain fog, I also experienced lethargy, apathy and general disinterest with things. Perhaps slight depression as well.

I played LBU V2 today and it might be affecting my mood today in a good way.

2 Likes

It may be caused by the density of your stack or stacking a healing sub with building subs or both. Also, running Stark along with Khan seems to me to be a bit problematic since they offer two different ways of development, two different ways of building your own empire (Glory).

I’ve seen an unhealthy trend on the forum recently that may create a lot of confusion. Namely, people are stacking a lot of subs or build and run multiple customs hoping that one more module or sub will help them get THERE (many people even don’t know where that there is). I can only refer to the most misinterpreted “rule” on the forum that is “less is more” that doesn’t refer to a number of loops but to the density of your stack/custom. Fire said it clearly in here:

Here’s something more about recon:

Of course, it’s not only about recon but having a dense stack/custom slows down your progress a lot. That’s why that rule “less is more” is even more relevant in that case.

“Keep in mind that running multiple titles takes much more time for you to start getting results.”

3 Likes

Yeah this is a heavy stack for sure. Honestly I’m tempted to rush through DR but I won’t.

I was generally fine with my previous stack, (if not for the lack of social) just not sure about Khan right now. Too early to tell but if my hunch is right, it should be close to what I’m looking for, next to a custom.

2 Likes

Still experimenting then. Good. I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. It’s not an easy task, indeed. It was really hard for me to create a vision of my development but DR helped me a lot in that and I’m sure it’ll navigate you to the right path too. Don’t give up on that awesome sub.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, you too. We’re gonna get there for sure.

Btw have you tried LBU V2 or Elixir? That might help with the feeling of meh. It did me, but I’m guessing it’s only temporary due to the nature of my recon and initial shock of a heavy stack.

1 Like

really well said.
In my case-I definitely see results from all my customs and stacks and don’t stay in recon-in general-for longer than a couple hours, excluding my ‘dark night of the soul’ week.

I’m also very aware I’m taking a hit on faster results with a broader approach but I still see specific results/effects intended from what I’m running.

@Apollo I’d say as a rule of thumb, if recon is consistently challenging to the point it’s derailing, week in and week out, or if one is not seeing the intended effects of the subliminals clearly in a stack after two weeks, it’s time to cut the stack/density some how.

Khan Stage 1 , if you’ve never run it, with DR might be a bit brutal lol

3 Likes

Thanks amigo.

Honestly it’s DR ST2 that knocked me off balanced. I was winging it just fine and seeing excellent results, but a week in ST2 and I’m feeling different, even my vibe was off and I was even more distant and aloof.

April 1st is coming up, that’s when I shift to ST3, I’ll see by then how it’s affecting me and if I can handle this stack.

There’s a part of me that regret taking up DR. It’s such a big commitment and at the time, I was under attack on many fronts. Emotional, physical and financial. There’s no way I could only focus on healing emotionally.

So far I’m really not sure yet. But I do have one threshold that I’m watching out for, and that is if my desire to smoke becomes too strong again now that EQ isn’t around. I still think to this day that’s the sub that made quit, just like that. After that, I’ve become a fan and believer of SC.

@Azriel @Sub.Zero

I appreciate you both, my brothers, and I keep your insights and advice in mind.

2 Likes

No, I haven’t. DR Ultima has a soothing/anti-recon effect too. I’ll be testing RebirthU soon.

1 Like

Your most welcome, thank you for being so level headed.

Your half way through DR! your at the dragon’s stomach-you can make it to the head ! (assuming stage 1 is the tail).

I did 2 months stage 1 and two months stage 2 but will do 1 month more loops stage 3 and 4.

I got to make it on the Khan train by summer :sunglasses:

It is a big commitment, those who complete it shall earn the badge of Dragon slayer.

Like when you look back and see how EQ effected you, you will be glad to have undergone this journey. Even though my ‘performance’ is not optimal now to what it could be sans healing…my baseline exceeds EQ alone months ago since I’m not burning energy on wounding and shielding from potential hurts. This is thanks to DR.

2 Likes

Why not Emperor and PCC then, instead of Khan and Stark? It would be much lighter and, as you said, Emperor was what you really needed. You could build really good foundations, not only in your life but in your mind and that could help you integrate Stark and Khan much better in the future. It seems to me the problem in here may be you forcing your subconscious into submission since Khan and Stark are really advanced and demanding programs. Some of us just need more time and development, nothing wrong in that. Just my opinion.

Here are @Lion’s results:

3 Likes

It comes from a good place and I will always keep an open mind. It’s how I landed here on SC with all of you, and I’m glad I did.

I’ve been here for months, shared my inner most thoughts, things I do not even share with my family. I feel a camaraderie with you guys here. It’s though as if we’re in a class, all hoping to graduate and make it to the destinations we want to in life. We’re cheering for each other, and that’s such an amazing feeling, specially amongst the endless recons and challenges that only us here could understand.

You guys gave me something to think about. To be honest I’m missing EQ. The discipline, the drive. I opted for Stark because I wanted to innovate and discover a new skill I might have within myself that I haven’t uncovered yet. Something that might propel me to have serious wealth, and not just the peanuts I’m earning now.

I have to give this some more deep thought.

I will try to hold out, but if I don’t see a tangible result 3 weeks in, that’s probably my cue to step back.

It’s hard and recon is tricking me, but DR is a treasure indeed. :muscle:

1 Like

I’m considering this stack as well… I remember how Raphael and Azriel liked this stack. HoM is also up there.

Would you know if there’s an aura in PCC?

There’s definitely some aura effect in PCC, I believe aura of craving is in it as well, possibly direct influencing aura…but at the least there is a charisma and presence to it that is noted, and I get more attention on it. Emperor and PCC are two cores in my current main custom. I love the combo. PCC REALLY soothes Emperor both socially but also just in general.

2 Likes

I see… I should revisit the book to refresh my memory of its lessons.

Thanks brother, PCC seems like a gem

You got it all wrong.

Stage1 you get swallowed.

Once DR is done with you, the dragon poops out the evolved version of you.

Extended use causes constipation to the dragon.

3 Likes

I was to write it myself but I restrained myself from doing so but that’s the way I would put that too.

I can relate to it, I’ve been feeling that the Dragon has done its job for at least one week and I still run it just for the sake of “making sure” it’s done and sticking to the time frame I set when starting. I’ve been running it for over four months and it’s time to start building my world anew.

1 Like