RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

When I tried SarkT for the first time I was like a demigod. I ran one loop and took two days off. It was great. Then I started playing it one loop a day/two days off… two loops every other day… three loops. I got a slight reconciliation on the way in the form of social anxiety but I dealt with it within 2 days by just sticking to StarkT. At some point, I was really calm and felt as if I was underwater. I was really passive and detached. I think I was stonewalling and for sure I got overexposed. I played StarkT this way for over one month. I agree with you 100%, one loop of Terminus every two/three days seem to be the best course of action.

Excellent explanation… I hope this is how it is. Another possibility is that there is a limit of internalizing mind programming and everything beyond that limit is wasted and can even hinder internalizing what can be internalized. That’s what I’m concerned about most if it comes to getting overexposed. I think the manifestation of being overexposed may be only reconciliation or stonewalling. The latter is the worst nightmare, I would say, since it’s not easy to spot.

Complete descriptions available at the Q store.

Gonna be a while before I run DR. Nonetheless I look forward to the day I run it name-embedded with the best power level available at the time.

Currently focused more on emotional healing with my healing ultima + khan ST1 so that’s what’s up. I think DR will be a good addition to my social main custom when I run that. Unlikely that I’d run DR solo for months to be honest.

Of course, it should be avoided, why else does it give you side-effects? Balance is key with everything, you need to make sure you are at that sweet spot as it will bring you the most prominent results.

There’s no reason to overexpose yourself besides the dopamine kick you get from listening to a subliminal or the unconscious programming of self-sabotage as you’re likely going to get reconciliation and end up switching to another subliminal due to stonewalling or side-effects, or other things such as arising negative thoughts of all sorts about the current Title.

Certainly, you can do 6 loops a day after running a program on a strict and repetitive schedule increasing exposure month by month on a long-term basis.

5 Likes

I read Saint suggested to try to go through the side-effects without reducing the amount of exposure unless they were grave.

It was said in June:

If you start getting reconciliation, try to wait it out and see if it’s just the natural processing cycle. If you’re getting “negative results,” where you’re going beneath your normal baseline, cut back by one loop OR make sure you’re taking rest days. Speaking of which, try 5 days on and two days off. Or, a rest day every 3 days.

Understand that the point is NOT to prevent “overload.” These subliminals are dumping a TON of information at one time. You have to allow the subconscious time to process and act on it. Otherwise, you’re just constantly dumping more and more information that will eventually get processed, but at a much slower rate.

3 Likes

More info on calibrating Q:

The instructions for Q isn’t “just run 1 loop,” and it isn’t “just run 8 loops.” It’s START with one loop, then add more as you see fit. If one loop isn’t giving you the desired loops, add 2 more. Once you start getting results – like increased motivation or determination on a sub like Emperor – you know you’re around your sweet spot.

It’s more like – start with one loop. If you don’t get reconciliation, add another loop. Once you start getting results you like, you’re close to your sweet spot. You can confirm this by adding another loop. If you start getting terrible reconciliation, drop back down to your sweet spot. If not, you can keep adding until you’ve reached the sweet spot.

Written by Saint in June.

3 Likes

Thank you for researching this! Here is the original post:

4 Likes

I’m good, but busy AF! lol. I’ve been pushing to take over tech development for the whole portfolio (5 companies) and they’ve finally said “ok, let’s see what you’ve got” and now I’ve got a demo day scheduled in January to show off prototypes of my planned upgrades to each company’s tech. :grimacing: Looks like I’ll be filing more patents in the next few months too!

Thanks! I hope you and your family had an awesome Thanksgiving as well. :smiley:

4 Likes

I ran Ascension v.2 on my phone this morning since I needed some masculine affirmations filling my head.
I’ve never seen the module mentioned in Ascension sales pages, but I felt Leader of Men light up. I had a worker approach me for something, and I rarely even talk to him. I felt really valuable just for being me. Thoughts that I was someone looked up to by coworkers along with a strong inner sense of strength clarified this.

Fear and mental junk must have always clouded this, because I felt it clearly for the very first time.

2 Likes

I wonder if DR has cleared up some inner :face_vomiting: so Ascension can be more effective. The results you got seem like a very fast effect.

2 Likes

I agree. I wasn’t expecting this myself.

@subliminalguy

Actually now that I think about it, yesterday and today I’ve been thinking I’m really awesome and thinking of many reasons for my awesomeness. It’s a kind awesomeness. It makes me feel more kind towards others and appreciative of myself.

I’ve really not felt that this kind of self-appreciation so profoundly and persistently before. So I wonder how much of this is DR.

We’re both listening to DR, and both feeling self-awesomeness. I wonder what is happening.

4 Likes

@Lion
@Sub.Zero @Leandros @James @d1gz @Avengers68 @Brandon @DarkPhilosopher @Gemstone @Simon

Your comments on the above results would be appreciated, fellow Sibling-hood members.

2 Likes

and @subliminalguy

it’s just that I can only hail 10 people in one post. So you’re number 11 this time.

1 Like

Yes, here too and that after 5 loops in total.

And something else.
I Coud all my life not attack (physical/verbal/energetic/spiritual) first. I coud defend like a steel castle and return attacks double as hard but never first. Now this limitation is gone also. And I talk to myself in a very positive manner,plus I have this feeling of I Am Good

3 Likes

In regards to my results I do believe that DR is working on my physical healing for one, my knees are feeling so much better than before and I’m able to bend them more than usual which is normally a struggle…

So physically it seems to be working on any injuries and stuff I have that are holding me back.

Also I love the way Simon put it, it’s bringing out my authentic self and working on any traumas I have - I believe I can feel it giving me new life.

1 Like

@RVconsultant I’m not familiar with your personal or subliminal history but there is definitely a shift going on. I feel it myself. Like I’ve said before I don’t know if it’s because I ran Regeneration and Elixir immediately prior to starting Dragon Reborn but this first stage so far has been blowing my mind and I went into trying not to have any expectations even after reading the sales page five to ten times. So yeah I get how you feel. It’s been cool as fuck to read the journey of @subliminalguy. I have known him for a few years and he’s gone through some serious shit. I was thinking a couple of nights ago how all these guys who rum Libertine should give Dragon Reborn a shot especially @TheBoxingScientist .

3 Likes

A yes I also did a loop of Ascension and it was so powerful like never before.
In one session I internalized that I am responsible for myself my actions and everything that has to do with my inner state and that I am self-reliant and I can provide myself with what I need

3 Likes

WOW! Very cool!

BTW, have you checked out Asclepius, Serium X, and Health Codex?

WOW!