Main Dev. Thread - Skill Based Titles

This year, we’re going to focus a lot of attention on the Weapon X subliminal platform, which generally involves the development of particular skills (like coding, or martial arts, or languages, etc.) Which skill-development titles would you to see?

Drop your ideas here: Skill Based Title Ideas | Subliminal Club

Or, if you want to be extra persuasive, make a new idea on the forum and then link it in the feedback thread above. That way, people can vote on your idea and we can easily see what’s popular.

34 Likes

Master coding in any language (python, c, etc), in any domain (AI, Web programming, etc), in a faster time frame with genius level learning and problem solving skills.

The future is already here and we need to be ready to compete with others in the field.

More details in the roadmap link below:

Ultimate Programmer

13 Likes

Emotional intelligence

5 Likes

Polyglot

8 Likes

How many ideas are we allowed to come up with? :sweat_smile:

Ultimate Author

A main store title solely for writers for fun and profit.

• Covering all genres from fiction to non-fiction, poetry to content writing, technical writing to blogging, journaling to documentation, and more.

• Helps with finding and citing sources from books to webpages.

• OVERCOME WRITER’S BLOCK!

• Generate ideas effortlessly.

• Be inspired daily.

• Earn with your creative writing skills.

• Hit the bestseller list.

• Work from wherever you want.

• Includes scripting from Ultimate Writer, Sacred Words, True Sell, RAIKOV, Informaticon, Alexandria, Blue Skies, Sultan, Financial Success Reality Shifter, The Spotlight, Gloryseeker, Inner Circle Core, Renaissance Man Core, Ultimate Artist Core, etc.

Upvote in the roadmap here:
Ultimate Author

14 Likes

True Orator (or Ultimate Orator)

8 Likes

I’d jump on this one so fast you could start calling me Flash :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Y’all, post them in the comments on the website as Saint mentioned: Skill Based Title Ideas | Subliminal Club

4 Likes

Sixthousandandfour

:v:

3 Likes

Am doing both.

2 Likes

Computer programming, coding, enhanced technology learning skills, enhanced trouble shooting skills, flow factor when talking about technology at a high and low level, plateau learning curves, when learning new technology, eye for details.

6 Likes

How about this one…?

One… two… three… four…

:joy:

EDIT: Sweet jesus I swear it wasn’t on my mind… but now when I look at the various skills I suggested on the roadmap and then the above… eh… creative sales copy… there seems to be some… overlap :sweat_smile:

Should I be worried about this? :thinking:

1 Like

Posted on the discussion board. I kept it basic:

I would like a title for mastering driving and the operation of vehicles.

Anything from four wheels, off roading and on the track, two wheels with motorcycles and dirt bikes and even unicycles.

5 Likes

A title for driving

Warning: Don’t run it while driving.

5 Likes

Yes yes yes yes yes

I REALLY want Driving Mastery X to come to fruition, last time the idea was on the roadmap it got shot down but with enough support, hopefully we can finally get DMX a place in the store.

3 Likes

I second what Lion wrote

The future is here and coding will be even more valuable and profitable.

Imagine making in the 6 figure ballpark as your standard salary and only going on up from there? :ok_hand:

Let’s get this bad boy build :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, I want it for multiple reasons. Just a couple being that one, I ride a motorcycle. Two, I drive anything from forklifts to box trucks to 53’ big rigs.

I was going to jokingly add unicycles but hey. Maybe somebody out there would use this title for that!

Some kinda hypercompetence scripting would be lovely. And of course, someone will know the module I’m referring to; the one where you know where you are in location in the world. That would be nice.

2 Likes

Archery Mastery X. A great title for getting good at this specific type of shooting and sport.

3 Likes