Q Module Pack #11: The Seekers - Available Now!

Cashflow Catalyst and Gentlemen’s Speech were what my custom needed, thanks @Fire.

Each of these are fucking gorgeous and I see a lot of potential in upcoming customs.

@Malkuth I haven’t read the comments yet. What say ye to this gorgeous reading material?

Seeker’s Discernment, though…🫦

3 Likes

Does anyone know does Eye of Zenith bring about changes to the eyes ?

1 Like

Im honestly amazed how he keeps coming up with new module ideas :fire:

3 Likes

Based off of what it says on the page…

Yes.

You were the one that came to mind when I read it with your recent request for a similar module.

2 Likes

@Lion what are these skill programs you mentioned that are coming out?

3 Likes

Here’s the post.

3 Likes

Thankyou

1 Like

Looks like its already working.

:rofl:

3 Likes

It’s a reframe for us chosen ones.

“Every time you read something about the Deep State, you will increase your abilities to access the Deep State.”

Puns intended.

:hugs:

2 Likes

I won’t be surprised if the Psyches are covered in Chosen From Within official release.
Maybe the Energetics too.

:yum:

3 Likes

Good point. They might be :wink:

So is this like hunter eyes ?

@Fire please confirm ?

Thanks

@Invictus very excited to hear how thjngs go brother

@SaintSovereign

When you make the GMX LoL edition, please include similar scripting to Subconscious Flow in there :pray:t3:

Cause initial impressions are blowing me away

3 Likes

So, initial impressions of Subconscious Flow:

• it’s crazy how automated it feels when it comes to doing just the right thing, this is something I had to really pay attention to, in order to catch it in action, but trust me, it’s hard to notice it when it just flows naturally.

• I was making less mistakes while playing, less clumsy while high, and had 0 phone drops the whole day (even when not paying conscious attention to it).

• gaming wise, well, there’s a certain champion I barely play in league, yet yesterday while in a ranked game, I only died once with the character, while automatically calculating the risk before making my plays, leading to me somehow always making it out alive (even if my health bar was almost empty).

• at the gym, I noticed I was slowly fixing the position of my joints more often, made me realize that this module might be hinting at flaws in my technique during certain shoulder exercises, but it did make last night’s workout feel better so there’s that.

15 Likes

I’ve been curious about Plateau Transcendent, we have a couple of modules that can remove blockages such as Limit Destroyer or even rebirth and I Am, how does Plateau Transcendant work compared to those other modules @Fire I am curious what is your take on it?

Also helps planning how much recon it would give if someone would put this module in a custom :wink:

2 Likes

Re-reading the Plateau Transcendent copy just made me appreciate all over again how well-written and subtle the module descriptions are.

I literally get additional insights into how subs work and how growth and development work by reading through the modules.

Anyway, this is a good question, and I like it a lot. Hope Fire gets the chance to see it and respond to it. One of those Q-Store similarities and differences sections would be good for Limit Destroyer and Plateau Transcendent.

In my opinion, here are some key phrases that suggest the differences:

[From Plateau Transcendent]
"Nothing wrong here, simply give it time…and you’ll break through to the start of the next level, but if you’d like to make this process more enjoyable, you can use this module. "

“will help you dig deeper into the process”

“find out what might be causing these feelings of plateau”

“instilling within you the understanding you require”

Seems to have some subtle but significant differences from the Limit Destroyer kinds of modules.

What’s the difference between a Plateau and a Limit or Obstacle?

2 Likes

Reading the description it seems like there is an active aspect to it. LD and other will dive in your subconscious to break it, hence often getting strong recon. This one seem, well, the word enjoyable is used so.

I often prefer not to mix healing and action taking phase since healing usually makes me feel… Not so good. But having a module designed to push through growth barrier and make it… enjoyable. How exactly does it work?

I must admit it does piques my interest!

2 Likes

You are right, you get to learn alot just by reading the module descriptions.

Fire and Saint are two very advanced individuals.

This is a relative young company. Imagine what it would be like when it matures.

2 Likes

Ah, now quickly looking at the header and not having enough brain cells to compute…
I legit read it as The Settlers lmao.

:notes: Do you want to build a Snowman an Empire? :notes:

7/5 would set out to build my own Empire again. :grin:

3 Likes