Q Module Pack #11: The Seekers - Available Now!

Hahahaha
I’m indirectly financing the custom store at this point :rofl::rofl:

But nah, some of these modules are perfect for my current custom without the need to change the cores or anything.

Specifically:

• Eyes of Zenith
  • Plateau Transcendence
  • Gentleman’s Speech
  • subconscious flow (this one is intriguing to me).
3 Likes

@Fire will The Aligner also help with (nerd)neck?

1 Like

I am with you brother someone needs to fund research on the future stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hehe :relieved:

In the end my nuances were understood better than I thought with Cosmic navigator as the path of least resistance

It’s well noted as in the list for futur custom and thanks Fire and Saint, you’ve made it even cooler than it was :fire:

3 Likes

It is said that… no planned stack… survives contact with the release of new SC subliminals…

6 Likes

Thank you @Fire, You provide so much value that I personally ran out of way to thank you (Maybe gentleman’s speech could help with that haha)
some questions:
1- Does gentleman’s speech potentially makes you talkative?
2- Does it align itself with the objectives of your stack? like on PCC and WANTED, I tend to be mysterious and vague with my statements. Does this articulation interfere with that?
3- Does gentleman’s speech potentially make you more diplomatic in your speech and manners?
4- Does the subconscious flow work with our stack? like helping us implement the elements of PCC more effectively?
And I hope you could give us another comparison between cosmic navigator and way if ROI. It was a bit hard for me to understand.

3 Likes

Wow, this module pack is freaking incredible. I want to try everything.

Cashflow Catalyst, Book Blast, the Energetics, the Psyches, Plateau Transcendance, Eyes of Zenith, The Nomad (this is definitely a future module to use), all incredibly intriguing to try.

Subconscious Flow stands out however, I think that’s making it into my next custom guaranteed.

4 Likes

My favorites from this pack:

I will update my Paragon-Elixir custom at some point and add this one:

Thanks @Fire !!

4 Likes

I think parts of these 3 modules are included in RoM

3 Likes

I think a lot of this pack comes from RoM and the upcoming titles RoS and RoB.

4 Likes

Funny thing is a month ago or maybe a little more, I created a topic asking what major/module was the best one for developing a better posture…

Now we have The Aligner!!

4 Likes

Thank You!

At least 5 will go into my productivity custom.

2 Likes

Cashflow Catalyst and Eyes of Zenith look interesting to me.

I may try Job Seeker + Free Pass + Cashflow Catalyst. Maybe add Eyes of Zenith there too. Nice combos can be made.

5 Likes

More genius from @Fire. It never ends.

Thursdays are my long days, so I had to wait until I got home at 11 pm. Took a shower. Sat down with a beverage, and just looked through all the new inspired creations.

So good, so good. Such a great range. Benefits to many different kinds of people.

:pray:t6:

5 Likes

Does Book Blitz, which enables speedreading, interfere with the ability to learn photoreading?

@Fire

Is Eyes of Zenith meant to influence the color of the eyes as well? Or just the overall look and “aura” that they project?

4 Likes

so cool lol

2 Likes

Cashflow Catalyst and Gentlemen’s Speech were what my custom needed, thanks @Fire.

Each of these are fucking gorgeous and I see a lot of potential in upcoming customs.

@Malkuth I haven’t read the comments yet. What say ye to this gorgeous reading material?

Seeker’s Discernment, though…🫦

3 Likes

Does anyone know does Eye of Zenith bring about changes to the eyes ?

1 Like

Im honestly amazed how he keeps coming up with new module ideas :fire:

3 Likes