Main Dev. Thread -- Regeneration and The Elixir

Interesting, for me Rebirth is really smooth, giving me surges of laughs and also easing reconciliation. Are you sure it is Rebirth? Perhaps you’ve had some kind of reconciliation from another Title or overexposed yourself.

Do one loop of Rebirth and see what happens. Personally, it affects me in a very pleasurable way, the way I think about life, myself, and my current situations are totally different before the loop compared to after.

By the way, when I listened to Rebirth I had an euphoric feeling similar to what @anon52452268 formerly described. Laughing sequences bursting out of nowhere, feeling at peace with my life and everything that goes along with. Rebirth is awesome!

3 Likes

Yup, reconciliation has been almost nonexistent recently after running Rebirth

Oh, I agree, you can hardly get the resistance type reconciliation generated by an incoherence between conscious and unconscious beliefs. Not saying, it’ll have that same effect when the reconciliation is caused by overexposure or overprocessing (headaches, brain fog, etc).

With Rebirth, you can easily shift your beliefs whereby the aforementioned reconciliation type might even become redundant to an extend. Rebirth Ultima is perfect for those wanting to run a subliminal which is presently far beyond there current state of being and living. Anyhow, these persons are probably better of embarking on a healing journey preliminary nonetheless.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say that I quite get reconciliation in the classic sense for Rebirth…I find it taxing on my brain, as if it has to compute an intense problem or something of that nature.

On the other hand, I haven’t had the euphoria from Rebirth yet (or have I? It’s hard to tell with all the ultima experiments I have been doing). Certainly I won’t be doing more than 1 loop of Rebith a day, 2+ probably interferes with things.

This is what I want!

Yes. This is how Rebirth + a social sub may be a great idea, or even Rebirth + a social ultima.

1 Like

What else are you running alongside it? I’d love to determine the origin of the effect, which you’re facing.

I am currently running Elixir with a pair of over the ear headphones. I tried playing it on my bone conduction headphones but the sound quality was horrible. May run all or most of the subs with them. They are a pair of bluetooth JVC headphones. It’s going to be interesting to see if I can feel a difference with the better quality headphones

I think this is right, I am running I am terminus right now and it is not fun :joy:

New Beginnings is making me cry all day like a baby right now. I have never experienced something like it

3 Likes

My father happened to have the same exact bone conduction headphones as you and so I experimented with them. End results? Worst subliminal efficiency ever. You’re better of using those JVC’s, if you’ve been using the bone-conducting, ones up until now, you’ll be delighted by the results with them.

1 Like

Look forward to seeing all the healing goals achieved. I read through something recently, that unconcious trauma, so to speak, when removed leaves “Scar” tissue. This symbolizes a void so to speak, in both peak function and modifies the original function of the original use of said space.

How to replace that “void” is something that would be a good topic to discuss. This is in competition with, the removal of something so some unrelated subject can grow and flourish.

What if the scar tissue reopens? This could be an issue if one heals but forgets to care for the scar.

My bad…

Moloch
“Prince of the land of tears […] Moloch is an awful and terrible demon covered with the cries of mothers, and children’s blood.”

:sweat:

2 Likes

Running Elixir again. I plan to run a few loops of Regeneration this evening. Im using my JVC headphones. I can feel a difference for sure. May run all subs on these going forward.

It’s probably the switch to the other headphones and the power of Ultima but Elixir helps me feel so calm

Me too, first time I ran it it felt great. Like giving some love to my self.

1 Like

Hang in there, it gets a lot better. Take days off whenever you need and run single stage q’s, Ultimas , or your other customs on off days from terminus, but not off days from all subs. My guess is 1 loop of Terminus will/can process for 3-7 days after.

2 Likes

@Azriel
So you say theres no need for off days from all subs?
Having a break from a certain title is fine but not all subs?
Could you explain

1 Like

I am not saying that, I was saying to run Ultima, Q, or his other custom on off days from Terminus but not to run those on his off days from subs i.e.

Monday Terminus, Tuesday Q and Ultima, Wednesday Terminus, Thursday Ultimata and Q, Friday Terminus, Sat and Sunday off.

Or some permutation of that.

1 Like

Got it :+1:

1 Like

This week I was able to run Terminus Monday, tuesday, took wednesday off, thursday and friday. I’m on my second weekend off.

1 Like

Regen is one I haven’t bought yet. I’ve come close several times but always had enough money just to get the “Cooler” sounding subs. After reading the journals, I’ll be either buying the Regen Q standalone or have Regen in my BILLionaire custom.

3 Likes

Apologies, I’m still not completely clear about this. How this reads to me is that Elixir is/ is like Limit Destroyer but with a lot more added to it. I can get the results of LD when using Elixir, but with elixir there are other benefits.

So the selling point of LD would be that it is far more focused which potentially leads to faster or more precise results.

Am I close to being correct?