Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

Here: Power

1 Like

So KJV Matthew 6:13

“And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.”

You just found POWER. Where is the kingdom and the glory?

2 Likes

Saint is laughing his backside off at all of us grasping at straws. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds like a power subliminal or a deliverance subliminal. Maybe a king subliminal since you have emperor and khan. I am grasping at straws too lol.

2 Likes

Yep. Once upon a time, Saint Sovereign was on his way to seminary. :wink:

4 Likes

One of those straws are correct. @bujin told the secret. Last clue, then the truth will be revealed (in the morning).

The question to ask is “of what?”

2 Likes

“I am the law of what” makes me think of the Law of Attraction. But I’m curious what it would be focused on since we already have Emperor and Khan for personal power and Alchemist for spiritual development.

Pure manifestation leading to self-deliverance perhaps?

2 Likes

When I saw the OP, I guessed it to be about Matthew 13 - whatever that meant given my knowledge of the Christan gospel is limited to Neville. :blush:

As I scroll down, all I see is confirmations. That’s nice.

Matthew 13, Story 6 - The Pearl of Great Price - is one of the most recommended Neville lectures.

I guessed the pins to be the crucifix, and the Book of Matthew ends with the story of crucifixion & resurrection.

Unfortunately, the only products I can think of is an updated Regeneration / Rebirth :sweat_smile:,
and something around immense Faith in yourself / your goals.

5 Likes

Deliverance of yourself?

2 Likes

Is it like an occult sub or magick sub, since u made alchemist this seems like the logical next choice and all clues are related to that

2 Likes

You saw Matt Damon’s name and associated that with Matthew? Oh well there is Matthew Fox.

2 Likes

Leadership, organizing skills. And a…Addiction Cure sub :grin: interesting puzzle.

2 Likes

becoming powerful at any place at any situation…shortcut to power of sorts…becoming part of elite rulers ASAP…buuut a supercharger…a power supercharger

1 Like

No Fap?
Male Multiple Orgasms?
Sex Transmutation !!!

That’s it. :+1:

SC has heard the requests of all Khans…
Help us handle the boners. :rofl:

But then, there is the Law…

The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy:
Turning Thoughts into Physical Form.
:blush:

2 Likes

I didn’t know of the first pic, so I reverse searched the image on Google.
Discovered his name is Matthew Fox, and is most known for Lost.

Obviously, “Lost Pins in the Ocean” didn’t make any sense. :thinking:

Anyway, @bujin got it before I did.

1 Like

Power of thought. The power to control ones fault and block every unwanted thought out.

1 Like

What about power over fear or power of emotion?

2 Likes

Thought about that too and Id agree, Power over thought and emotion.

2 Likes

I think it’s a sub about goals, planning your goals, making preparations, executing them.

1 Like

The only other thing i can think of is law of attraction subliminal but in reality that would make more sense with alchemist plus all your subs have to do with manifestation in some way shape or form.

2 Likes