Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

I could. Either way, no need to worry because that’s not the answer. :wink:

2 Likes

Jack in a deck of cards, is also a knight or a prince. I will go with a knight. So it’s either a subliminal for playing Chess or for playing any card games/gambling.

2 Likes

But that would essentially have to do with gambling too lol

3 Likes

What do the pins represent tho lol, theres a reason he chose that image out of thousands of others lol

3 Likes

Maybe p(in). These are not pins but are called tacks, rhymes with Jack and deck. It’s late night here so I’m just making things up. Lol

3 Likes

I feel like saint is gonna post it and we are all gonna feel retarded lol

5 Likes

Ok. Last guess. It’s related to wisdom. The pins are also called tacks or tact. You tagged a pic full of tact, so tactful. The characters in oceans eleven are tactful, wise, clever. So was Jack in lost series.

So my last guess is that this Subliminal is related with being wise, tactful.

3 Likes

That would make sense

3 Likes

Maybe it’s energetic acupuncture to make your face look handsome like that guy from Lost and Brad Pitt etc etc

Handsome energetic face lift and plastic surgery!

3 Likes

Well, taking all the above into account…

AMASH’s first guess about extremely good luck made me rofl, considering I recognized the first picture as a plane crash survivor right away. :slight_smile:

I think Astronaut’s suggestion of an explorer is quite decent. Lost is all about surviving/thriving under remarkable circumstances, Ocean’s is quite glamorous, international and all about ingenuity and thriving no matter what. One can imagine those thumb-tacks on a map of the world with all the places you have been (and so many left to go).

So how about an adventurer? A worldly traveler? Someone with the spirit of a survivor? Someone that you can drop in a foreign country and he’ll feel completely at home, be able to thrive and immerse himself in it?

I wouldn’t mind a sub that helped me feel comfortable in foreign cultures, languages and places.

Then again, had there been a picture of MacGuyver in the center, I would have said it was the ultimate inventor, someone that can figure out a solution to anything that life throws at him. If you’d then made the top picture of Michael Westen (one of my all-time heroes), I would have been dreaming of that sub. Imagine Michael Westen, MacGuyver and Danny Ocean rolled into a sub. Magic!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Are you trying to creep us out? :slight_smile:

Where’s Bruce Willis from Sixth Sense?

2 Likes

Matthew 6:13. The Lord’s Prayer. Some shit about temptation.

A will power sub?

4 Likes

The sub is about forgiveness. Also about letting go of all the negative thoughts and evil thoughts. So that we can think positive and live positive. It will a booster for all the other subliminals.

2 Likes

So far, @bujin is the closest but noooot quite. That being said, since he’s the first to mention the vital clue, he gets a copy. :wink:

Someone bring it full circle.

2 Likes

Something relating to personal power.

Either that or something to deliver us from Kanye.

3 Likes

Oh shit, just realized no point in my trying again

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

It may depend on which Bible version one consults.

I would guess: It’s a subliminal to help us gain or build a kingdom as we choose to define it. We will gain power and glory (as much or more than any celebrity). All this will be maintained forever because we will be focused (avoid temptation) and because we will be protected from “evil”. I wonder if you are going to call it “Lord”.

3 Likes

Wow, looking back Matthew 6 13 makes perfect sense. And the picture that Saint chose to reflect the Evil One says something about him. :slight_smile:

You know the Lord’s Prayer has a nice As Above So Below quote in there? Don’t tell me you’re making a manifestation sub? Nah, wouldn’t fit.

So both picture sequences are the same product?

2 Likes

I was just looking back at the first clues after @bujin cracked the crucial piece. I thought there’d be something more based on the Shepard and a team of 13 (Jesus + the 12 disciples), but then I realized the first few pics Saint put up give the same clue.

Jack Shepard played by MATTHEW Fox
SIX tacks
and the Thirteen is obvious.

Dunno where to go with Kanye tho. :slight_smile:

2 Likes