Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

Since Stillness of the mind is already a “side effect” provided by Alchemist too, I think this probably may be some sort of Supercharger.
That would actually be pretty useful because it would accelerate the effects of Khan, Emperor etc. by not letting doubts come up.

2 Likes

Ninja makes a good point. Most of the things we can come up with are already part of other products. Energy transmutation has its superchargers, manifestation has Alchemist.

So following the thread since, control over your own state? The ability to stop that little nagging voice that tells you you can’t or shouldn’t do something? I’d say something about controlling one self anyways. Unless there’s something I’m not seeing here. Maybe it’s just plain old confidence.

I like the puzzle though.

I think I’m gonna watch Lost again. :slight_smile:
I just wish they hadn’t fumbled the ending.

1 Like

I’m just gonna say a leadership subliminal.

2 Likes

That… actually makes sense. People have been asking for that a lot.

Maybe we are all just overthinking.

My only other guesses is a politician sub, or a sub for outwitting the law (delivering us from the evil of the law).

1 Like

Floridianninja might also have a point. A KING sub would complete the dominance triumvirate.

1 Like

My guess would be Sales.

1 Like

Monarch is on the list of upcoming subs.

Nobody said this was a sub for men.

2 Likes

It could be generalised Focus sub.

1 Like

Second guess extreme will power third guess mind control

1 Like

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law”.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.“

1 Like

A person’s grand destiny. Yay, it’s a life purpose subliminal! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good point. Let’s have a Purpose sub!

1 Like

I see… We are all gonna get the sub! :joy:

1 Like

Wasn’t there a mention of a sub about control over yourself?

1 Like

Matthew 6:13
“And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.”

We may not like to admit it, but the majority (if not all) of human interaction is based upon the exchange of value, information and ultimately, a grasp at power. In my opinion, it takes a lot of flawed logic to deny this rather fundamental fact about who we are. However, I believe how a person defines power is much more open to subjectivity. For example, my personal idea of “power” and the type of power I strive for is the ability to have absolute control over my life and creative pursuits. So long as I bring no harm to someone else, I should be able to live the way I want.

It’s a rather benevolent definition, and it works for me.

That being said, there are those out there whose definitions of power are much more insidious, and that definition of power appears quite common in the modern age. Fortunately for us, a social researcher by the name of Robert Greene did a rather in-depth analysis of “power” throughout the ages and noted the patterns he saw in those with power.

He released those findings in the now classic, “The 48 Laws of Power.” Digesting these laws and getting good enough to identify when someone is using them on you (even on a subconscious level) can be difficult. And, of course, using them yourself when you need a boost.

That’s where POWER CAN CORRUPT, comes in. We’re building a title that will help you integrate the knowledge of the 48 laws into your mindset. The subliminal will help you automatically realize when you’re being manipulated, and use this new knowledge set to escape their grasp. It will pair exceptionally well with Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Emperor, Khan and the Ecstasy of Gold, with scripting to specifically link with and enhance those titles.

While our other alpha titles focuses on internal power, Power Can Corrupt will help you cultivate your external power and influence. Both parts are necessary for balance.

There will be those who will try and use this title to do unethical things. While we will provide some balance in the scripting, there’s no way for us to stop anyone from using any title to do bad things. So, just heed the messaging of the scripture we used to start this whole conversion:

Be led not into the temptation of spending time destroying or hurting others. Instead, use your knowledge to protect yourself from the evil machinations of others, for the kingdom, the power and the glory you seek is right before you.

26 Likes

This sounds really cool!

And When will you release it?

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

This is why I love SubClub. All the stuff @Fire and @SaintSovereign puts out builds upon YOUR own personal desires and beliefs instead of forcing THEIR beliefs into your mind. It’s up to us, the users, to decide how we use and integrate the subliminal reprogramming. This sub in particular looks like something that can be used in so many ways and it’s the user who gets to direct himself on the correct path.

That’s part of the reason why so many of us find SubClub products smooth. It’s our own mindset that’s being reworked not the creators mindsets being forced down our throats.

4 Likes