Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

Would love to hear how PCC Q is working for users!

3 Likes

I am not sure what to say since PCC is supposed to be in Stark, too, but I guess if a person wants to run something, they are excited about it, and probably should run it.

2 Likes

Adding PCC we’ll just enhance those qualities even more.

5 Likes

enchantment is good

1 Like

@SubliminalUser that means PCC is not included in STARKQ?

1 Like

No, Saint said StarkQ will help you recognise manipulation, like PCC. If you want more of that, PCC will enhance it.

7 Likes

“Both parts are necessary for balance. Based on the latest technological advancements of Alchemist, Power Can Corrupt will also offer general benefits such as confidence, sex appeal, social ability etc., with a powerful focus on charisma.”

Is this referring to Energetic Development XI or The Architect? Certainly seems like Aura technology.

1 Like

First post here. I’ve been using PCC for two months now (Q version only). This is based on my experience. Before starting PCC, I had generally been very passive or even unaware of games being played on me. And whenever I would notice, i didn’t really know what to do other than naive actions like avoid conflict, try to argue with logic and emotion at the same time, whine to others etc. Enter PCC: at first you start getting the feeling that something is not quite right in some circumstances, then you begin to identify some peoples’ actions for what they are, then you start to recognise some of your past errors, then you see opportunities to build your power, then you actually seize a few opportunities to increase your power as they happen. I feel like the next stage trying to come through is setting up ways to increase your power. Remember that this doesn’t mean you complete one level and move to the next, it’s more that as some emerge the others are still developing but as many have said on this forum, you must take some action because that is the only way to reinforce the process. Hope that helps.

10 Likes

I’ve been using PCC for a month now. Along with Ascension and Regeneration. Some stuff I notice but I plan on using it for 90 days since I alternate between 2 other subs.

1 Like

Very useful info, though I’ve decided to reconsider PCC much later down the line

1 Like

At the right time, of course.

just got this… will observe the shifts in the coming days

1 Like

Are aspects of PCC broken down into smaller modules that are available in the q store?

I would think Manipulus but Im not sure

1 Like

Yes. I had seen Manipulus but forgot about it. Makes sense. Thanks.

1 Like

Does Power Can Corrupt contain Ascension or a variant on it?

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

It has some personal power scripting, but not the full script of Ascension. It’s a pretty lightweight subliminal.

3 Likes

Yeah, I suggested on a thread to know if it wold be possible to add the number of pages on each modules.

It would be useful to know how massive a certain sub is and how it could affect us.

Power can corrupt is smaller than Ascencion and emperor, but how much smaller?

It could really help to build a sub and know our own processing capacity! :blush:

2 Likes

This is great

3 Likes

This is fanfuckintastic. Love it. Thanks!

1 Like