RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I believe at one point you mentioned the full pcc script was not in HOM because the goals of PCC/ HOM don’t quite gel. One was more offensive and the other more defensive.

Could stacking them as titles or in a custom give the best of both worlds or would they clash?

Did you see I tagged you in mine? As you helped me make my first one I was wondering if you would aid in helping make the second.

I’ve modified the custom a bit but the general frame and my goals are the same. The most important change is HoM for Stark. I can always use StarkU in addition if I needed some extra playboy vibe. I’m more focused on the way of doing things HoM offers plus I love the frame it gives me; social/playful outside (Transcendental Connection?) and a cold calculating machine inside (Mastermind?). Besides, I think HoM is better suited to get “power” than Stark.

So here it is although I may modify it slightly since there are the new modules yet to come:

1. Emperor: the House of Medici Core
  2. PCC Core
  3. Mogul Core
  4. Sultan
  5. Tyrant
  6. Dominion
  7. Mastermind
  8. Dragon Tongue
  9. Chiron
  10. Direct Influencing Aura
  11. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  12. Carpe Diem Ascended
  13. Omnidimensional
  14. Yggdrasil
  15. The Architect
  16. Pragya
  17. Potentiator
  18. Overdrive
  19. DEUS
  20. The Merger of Worlds
1 Like

Thought saint said they dont clash?lol,ordered both in customs(>_<)

2 Likes

I’m going to run that pair for a while when I’m done with DR. I think PCC could hinder Stark since Stark is about being a bit carefree and social butterfly while PCC is more about being a social mastermind. Spontaneity vs. cold calculation, I guess.

Hmm,thought a lot of people used that combo before?saint also confirmed it would just boost the pcc in stark.lol,my customs have stark medici and pcc(>_<)havent run long enough to tell if they clash yet or not though

1 Like

Thank you for your insight. I had been planning to put those cores into my custom too but ultimately I chose Mogul to destroy limiting beliefs on money and work towards it.

How are your experiences and results on your custom so far? What modules does it include?

So DR and discussions are changing ideas and possible areas of focus. Now isn’t this interesting? Perhaps something important to keep in mind. This is one reason I urge people to plan and organize their thoughts before buying things.

And this is an example of why I tell people to follow recommendations and if they want to experiement outside of recommendations, then post. Because it might benefit others.

TMS?

Yes, I think you are on to something about checking out QL at the main store, and Limitless Executive.

I think it’s wise to wait. However if you did this one, you’d notice some amazing changing in your mindset to say the least.

If I had a concern about that, I’d chuck in Mosiac.

Your invitation to the Sibling-hood…

2 Likes

How long did it take for you to see the effects of those modules in the House of Medicine? Once, I’ve run a Title, I usually have a very prominent glimpse of the modules within and I can easily deduct their effects in accordance with each module.

I’ve been interested in Transcendental Connection and Mastermind, alongside some other modules from House of Medici, however, I have no way of referring it to any experience I’ve had to get a more elaborated and detailed overview of them. There is no doubt, I’ll get Transcendental Connection in my Custom, I’ve heard great things about it, yet not much is really available in regards to Mastermind. What you may be experiencing might as well be effects derived from Power Can Corrupt, I guess it must have some scripting of Mastermind within it, but there is no official statement in regards to that.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero I’m also interested in this. Could you please talk about some of the effects you think HoM is giving you?

I usually play one loop and I see a lot of prominent results which help me determine which elements of the sub are at work /(elements [objectives?], not modules). I’m really susceptible to mind programming. I’ve learnt a lot about modules recently but it’s only theoretical knowledge, I’ve never run any custom.

HoM must contain Mastermind since the Medici were famous for being masterminds and even the sales page mentions it. So it must be in the core too, according to what Saint said about their structure. I added Mastermind anyway since that aspect is crucial for my custom and my plans the custom should help me realize. My only weakness, as far as I’m aware of, is my finance plus I need some healing (working on this with DR). I want to run Mogul solely or stack it with DR at some point before I move to that custom. It may change however but I’m pretty positive I should start “financial healing” ASAP and that healing is required, I think, before moving to my custom.

1 Like

Not it’s time to bed but I’ll gladly answer your question on the morrow. Sorry and good night. :slight_smile:

Have you read about Ecstasy of Gold, especially stage 1?

1 Like

I missed this, I’ll take a look

2 Likes

thanks for pointing this out, I had missed it.

How is running them both together?

1 Like

I wanted to get people’s input on this. Some times I notice a tone in my head. I’m not talking about a ringing in my ear. I’m talking about the subjective sense of hearing a tone or sound or drone in my head. Is anyone else experiencing this?

@DarkPhilosopher

@Gemstone

@Simon

@Brandon

@spiritman23

@almighty

@Jes1946

@Apollo

@Azriel

@Meng123

1 Like

Please see above post.

@mvargo

@Lion

@Sub.Zero

@Leandros

@James

@d1gz

@Avengers68

@subliminalguy

@Ikigai

1 Like

Yes, it is distinct than tinnitus,
although with too much recon, or if I am having sinus issues I can get tinnitus temporarily.

When I run subs, I get a tone in my head for sure, it diminishes with time away from sub use. But has not gone away in full for a while.

Masked does this, Terminus really does this, and Ultima also does this strongly.

Please see above post.

@Hermit

@SubliminalUser

@khan

@TheBoxingScientist

@dorfmeister

@BLACKICE

@GoldenTiger

@King

@anon2351792

@mnemosyne

Yes, thank you for clarifying!

I’ve noticed this off and on. I only listen to masked. I’ve not noticed an increase since using Ultima. Have you noticed an increase since using Ultima?