RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Thanks alot will post my final versions of everthing after the park relesse then we will se from there

I realy do hope so

Oh also plan to put deus module into everthing including ultimas

That is intriguing! I had not thought about that. If you do, please post it and keep a journal. Really, that is an intriguing idea!

Yes i most definitely will be doing this, ive got it all planned out

Keep me posted. When you are ready, post your custom subliminals and Ultimas. There are smart, thoughtful people on here who can give you ideas to think about.

1 Like

I’m going to post again:

Before sending a reply, stop. Set your device aside for a few minutes. Then come back and look at it. Rather than focus on any negative feelings when you read or wrote a post, think about the legacy you want to leave with that post because that’s what you’re doing here. Your posts are your story. Your legacy. What do you want to create here?

5 Likes

That’s right. Remember about the main purpose of being here which is improving yourself and unlocking your potential, if you get overexcited about someone’s comment, maybe thinking they’ve offended you then do this:
docotor

2 Likes

Then follow the instruction above and just wait and see what happens :slight_smile:

I’m just here for the cephalopod.

Living that chromatophore life.

1 Like

Same here, forming a new man of what left of me.
octopussub

1 Like

@Sub.Zero @RVconsultant I was just thinking about how much of a difference Dragon Reborn has done for my way of thinking in just under thirty days and after a discussion I had with @Apollo and @Brandon regarding ADHD it has me curious how Quantum Limitless specifically Stage one would help with that as well. Given the purpose of Limitless Executive and how @Apollo mentioned multiple how lazy he is I may have come up with a great stack for those of us that have ADHD

Dragon Reborn Stage One
Quantum Limitless Stage One
Limitless Executive Ultima

3 Likes

A couple of days ago I was right about to ask you about your ADHD and how DR affects it since I had noticed your symptoms lessened a lot but I was just distracted but some other idea and forgot about that. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I mean the indicators of those symptoms I could read through out your posts. If it works great for you I don’t see any need of, I would say, tampering with it and just stick to DR solely. (+Elixir, of course).

1 Like

@James I’m posting that up in a new topic, (with the requisite caveat). A lot of people could benefit from it. Who knows? Eventually, that could become the popular basis of a Custom or Custom Ultima specifically for this purpose.

2 Likes

Imagine a stack that would help with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder). Man, that would be SO, SO, SO good. Lots of kids (and adults) these days, dealing with various iterations of that challenge. And it has a significant social learning component (i.e., it’s not just about an irreversible organic abnormality). I think that the right subliminal configurations could reasonably be an effective adjunct or complementary therapy.

That would really kick ass.

I’m thinking Mercy Protocol, Iron Frame, Quantum Limitless Stage 1, hmmm…Asclepius? I wonder.

But then the other part of it would be listening/exposure schedule and supportive actions protocol. Don’t even have 5% of the answer to that, but man, that’s inspiring to think about.

3 Likes

That’s a sweet ass stack to try for sure. It also makes a lot of sense when it comes to ADHD.

Me too. I want to try it when my goals are out of the way.

I feel the exact same. I used to think I was lazy but after reading more into ADHD and based off observations I don’t think I am, it’s the lack of interest for remotely anything that’s the issue. It’s like I just don’t feel the same like everything else. Quite emotionless (for me anyway).

2 Likes

Ah drats, I gave out all my likes the website tells me. I’m liking your post. Totally agree.

You know, I used to feel envious with people that can just focus, and work work work, climb their way to the top. I felt so inept when I compare myself to that, and that’s what’s eating me. My interest quickly fizzles out. We’ll find something here @Brandon, I’m sure of it.

1 Like

Haha, you’re a good dude my man. Giving your love to people consistently.

I’m glad you agree man. For once I actually feel something and it’s the feeling that I’m not alone in, funnily enough, feeling this way. It’s like I felt lost.

It’s so beyond frustrating that we can’t just do do do. We can to a certain extent but then the boredom kicks in rather easily and even if we do try harder than others it isn’t recognised as much or whatever else which then…the motivation drops.

Of course we will, this place is magical.
I’m sure @James’s stack would be a great place to start too.

1 Like

love the theme and intentions here

2 Likes

HOM makes seduction subs more powerful in my experience.
like a lot more powerful-it helps with
this girl seems into me to- were now seeing each other

2 Likes

I believe at one point you mentioned the full pcc script was not in HOM because the goals of PCC/ HOM don’t quite gel. One was more offensive and the other more defensive.

Could stacking them as titles or in a custom give the best of both worlds or would they clash?

Did you see I tagged you in mine? As you helped me make my first one I was wondering if you would aid in helping make the second.